What are some technology related things that piss you the fuck off?

What are some technology related things that piss you the fuck off?
I can't get rid of my conky shadow and I can't stop fucking thinking about it

Attached: 2018-11-03-1541285729.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/Mtf transition comp warning very gay/vjaDMiw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>conky
it's been a long time

Attached: ben-kenobi.jpg (1600x1202, 134K)

exactly
I got a pining to go back to the good old crunchbang times so I installed it and riced it out, but now it's annoying the fuck out of me.

i fucking hate ricing faggots (literal in your case) like you op

does that faggot have more pics like the right one. please sauce if yes

straighten your life out
thats a man

I literally called him a faggot i know its a guy.
That doesn't change the need for sauce.

you're the faggot for jerking it to a guy

There's nothing gay about jerking it to a cute feminine boy

yes keep joking like that until you find yourself dressing up and downloading grindr looking for dick
You're only attracted to it because you're fucked in the head someway and your brain feels like you don't deserve to be with a real woman.

Doesn't change the fact that who i was asking about is a faggot, plus i never said i wasn't
im bi, i like girls and cute twink/feminine boys
that was a new guy who replied to you, but i have been with both real woman, fake women (traps/trannies) and guys. i am only attracted to femininity but i also like anal sex so traps and feminine boys are great, but fucking pussies is just as great. I just dont limit myself to one thing.
so now will someone just give sauce

kill yourself you fucking petri dish

you sound like someone who got rejected by a faggot cuz youre a closet faggot.

Attached: 1540434273053.jpg (500x388, 25K)

nah im good.
still too many pussies and boipussies that need a dicking

still waiting on who that twink boipussy is

>i like girls and cute twink/feminine boys
>bi
Fucking lmao
Like clockwork with you stupid shits.
Is being "bi" your latest rationalization for why you feel uncomfortable with women and insecure to the point where a man's brain in a "womans" body is a hot idea to you?
It's a slipperly slope nigger, fix yourself.

thats some high level projection you've got there.
But if you want some actual explanation. I am only attracted to feminine physical looks but also like receiving anal sex on occasion (male g spot is up there you know) so femboys and shemales etc are a fun change from women when in the mood for it. im not talking about personality and mans brain/womens brain, im just talking about sex and their physical attractiveness. if we were talking relationships then nah trannies/traps are all fucked and drama magnets

>receiving anal sex on occasion
fucking
lmao
have fun dying alone, I'm not even meming
how many happy older than 50 "bottoms" do you see?
not many (mostly because the aids used to get to them before then)

>likes to get fucked in the ass by trannies
Enjoy your AIDS, lmao

Attached: tiger_blood.jpg (800x600, 219K)

You quote "on occasion". Then you say im a bottom. I mean yes at those times i am, but as 'on occasion' implies thats only a small amount of the time. So im a top 90% of the time as 90% of what i do is with women.
As for aids. If only there was some easy to wear piece of plastic that could help prevent that, if there was maybe we could name them condoms. For some reason a lot of faggots are completely retarded and decide not to use them, but happily im not retarded.
see last section of above

Anywho OP pls post sauce

kek you gonna get pozzed

You sound like a huge fag.

It's funny how gynocentric the average conservtard actual is. It's hilarious you sound like Engles might as well call yourself a feminist.

The only reason you're afraid of being "gynocentric" is because you know you'd need to spend a lot of time on a women before you sleep with her. This just confirms my theory that fags are just betas who want easy sex so they go for low hanging fruit (men) and you want everybody to validate your decision so you go for the "gynocentrism" boogeyman.

>gynocentric
go pozz your neghole you fucking degenerate

I'm not the same guy. You gynocentric degenerates are responsible for the fall of Western civilization.

I get PreP for free in my country and i always use a condom (whether fucking or getting fucked). So if we had the same amount of sex i'd still be far less likely to get aids than you because like i said 90% of my time is women anyway, so condom + Prep (me) equals lower chances than just condom (you). Same goes for my occasional time with trannies/femboys, even if they have higher prevalence my double protection combo still means im no more likely than you to get aids.

Do you know what are the chances of getting HIV from a woman with a condom on?

someone says they're gay, smooth brained retard says "got 'em, told ya lads. owned. kek"

what a fucking embarrassing way to live your life. jump into a trash compactor you degenerate bitch. there's no way the thought hasn't already crossed your fragile mind at least several times anyway

literally and metaphorically ass ravaged

the chance of getting it from ANYONE while wearing a condom is crazy low but no i don't have memorised the exact number if thats what you want. Do you know the chance of getting HIV from someone while using PreP? also crazy low, combine that with a condom and your chances would be nearly as good to win a lottery (obviously exaggeration, but its insanely low).
Now, patricians choice for avoiding aids is be on PreP, use a condom and have sex only witha white woman prostitute in legal brothels in australia (lower HIV than regular population in an already world leading low % country). You would have better chances of being hit by a meteor WHILE winning the lottery.

boring unfuckable losers with rabbit brains extremely mad that gay is real. another thread devolving into this shit, huh

And so, OP learned to never again make a thread with a trap in the image.

Yeah, having anything like that in OP is always gonna get lots of off topic replies.
but before you let the thread die OP you should give sauce.

Well you're a lazy shitlord, here:
funnyjunk.com/Mtf transition comp warning very gay/vjaDMiw/
Second image.

If you are 90% straight that means you are still 10% faggot.
Stop denying it.

>What are some technology related things that piss you the fuck off?
* LEDs other than a small power indicator and disk activity
* Glowing peripherals
* Case windows
* Keyboard colors other than gray, black or beige.
* Hardware packaged in anything but plain brown boxes with a black-on-white label that lists the specifications.
* 16:9 and wider monitors

Attached: 1518464518216.jpg (957x621, 90K)

>not having LED backlights
>not having a white keyboard
>not having electronics come in sturdy aluminium tins
I don't know anyone who does this but it would be neat to get a phone in an oversized altoids tin. Widescreen is acceptable if you're watching widescreen films on your monitor. Square tablet never.

BASED and bluepilled

Square is the patrician aspect ratio.

Attached: 1449787673266.jpg (1280x960, 240K)

Attached: 1535321431908.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

I literally never denied it and even implied i was. plus with what i was saying (i get fucked in the ass by trannies occasionally) you'd have to have some shitty reading comprehension or just retardation to think i was denying it

i reverse google searched it with no results of use. thanks for your link though it doesnt have an actual source from there as far as i can see. I was hoping there would be more pics

>not liking 21:9 monitors
I may get fucked in the ass by trannies but you are the real faggot here
but really if you dont watch many movies or play any games i kinda understand, though they are pretty great for "productivity" having 2 things next to each other.

I used yandex.

ahh yeah, forgot about that