Hey Jow Forums, I’m looking for the best way to learn Japanese. Also...

Hey Jow Forums, I’m looking for the best way to learn Japanese. Also, are there any softwares that translates another sites text (2chan for example). Any help?

Attached: D4A178DB-5B88-4F37-BF16-8DF084B2CFC7.jpg (255x255, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guidetojapanese.org/learn/
fsi-language-courses.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guidetojapanese.org/learn/ and browse /djt/ in /jp/ or Jow Forums

google translate

What is Anki
What is learning through Jpop and Anime Openings

Seriously though. If you listen to your favorite anime openings and learn what each phrase means, you'll remember it speech. For example, Umaru chan's op says this
>I act as if I had a brother complex But oh crap, big bro sees straight through my solid lies I'll get my way by acting like a spoiled brat until he finally gives in

whenever someone says the word spoiled, lies, brother, etc in Japanese I know immediately what it means.

No, your best bet is to learn
1.) Hiragana and Katakana (phonetic alphabet)
2.) Learn kangxi radicals (kanji alphabet)
3.) learn Kyouiku kanji (~1,000 kanji taught to children)
4.) Learn ~1,000 N5 vocabulary
Only and ONLY IF you got all that shit down you start learning grammar and full sentences. Then you keep going up the N4-N1 ladder until you either make it or you die.

Grab your balls and be sure this is what you want user, most who go attempting to learn japanese usually just wanted to know how to show off to their family/friends by reciting a few sentences. Make sure you're not that faggot.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Tonari_no_Kyuuketsukisan_05_720p.mkv_snapshot_14.13.615.jpg (929x720, 97K)

Apply for a local university and attend classes like a normal person

use djt, then go to reddit. I don't mean that as an insult. Reddit has 1000x better advice for intermediates than Jow Forums.

I want this... I mean I failed Spanish 1, but it’s different now. I have to.. I’m 22, and I’m determined that if I have a wife, she will be found in Japan.

Attached: FE012D26-4E6D-4406-966F-AD0C8929890A.png (839x768, 399K)

Then you better get really really good (like over 2k kanji and 10k words) at it fucboi. Also beware the westaboos who idolize you like a god. You're not and when they realize this you'll both be in deep doodoo.

you're not gonna make it if your only motivation is finding jap wife

Fsi language tapes and modules

fsi-language-courses.net/

Better to learn grammar earlier than that, it'll let you understand the common phrases of your animu even before you learn much vocab. And Japanese grammar is ezpz if you're not a brainlet no matter what anyone says, vocab is much harder

Also this

One day I’m gonna make 4chin proud... wait, I have a question; how do they feel about black people? I hear mixed stuff on this. Some say they love Jamal and others say they hate him.
Don’t worry, anime is also a side thing.
>mfw dub is all I watch though

Attached: 907CDF36-E621-4552-95EE-411AF0F354B9.jpg (360x270, 74K)

>how do they feel about black people
you're gonna feel like a monkey in a zoo. they won't even sit next to you on trains

Nonono I’m not black. lol I’m just asking cause I’ve always been under the impression that they like white guys, and not blacks. Then I read and have been hearing they do like black people, but it doesn’t make sense to me.

rikaikun/rikaichan for chrome/firefox respectively lets you quickly look up words and kanji you don't know on web pages

Thank you guys all so much by the way. :)

>Failed Spanish 1
I actually was the same, but aced my Chinese class.

DJT is a pretty ridiculous place which you should leave after you're no longer a beginner, but I still wouldn't go to fucking reddit.

I'd say the only thing you really need is a dictionary (beside a grammar reference). The other stuff may or may not work out for you. Beware of brainlets with heavily incomplete knowledge of japanese calling themselves proficient over what might seem like nothing to you, but is to them their entire japanese world.

>Failed Spanish
never gonna make it bro
Spanish/french are the easiest foreign languages to learn, given how much english vocabulary is brorrowed from latin.
Also note that spanish pronunciation is closer to japanese than english so if you can't wrap your tongue around Spanish, more likely than not you won't be able to get rid of a horrible english accent
>wife
Nip women that go for foreigners are bottom of the barrel tier.
They don't like whito piggu either, and they especially hate otaku.
What they like are skilled, intelligent, capable people who even if they can't speak a lick can at least be used and won't complain about the work culture.

>they especially hate otaku
this, I feel like it would be nice in some ways to live in Japan, but what's the point if I'd just get the stinkeye for liking children's cartoons even worse than you do in the US?

4年間に一生懸命勉強してきたのに、普通の本はまだ辞書なしで読めない…

memrise

>What is Anki
This too but memrise is already setup

>reading 普通の本 instead of manga and eroge
there's your problem

>kangxi radicals
Hey, how do you learn those ?
I had no problem with hiragana/katagana because you can assign a meaning on those, but I'm at a loss with radicals.

So he's not supposed to only start reading after learning hiragana, katakana, radicals and over 2000 kanji?

Weird.

Once you get the kanjis under your belt (not even all of them), reading is pretty much a given. Japanese grammar and sentence structure is pretty simple.

>they especially hate otaku.
desu this is a reason I would like to go and live in japan. I like serious people

This. user you give me hope.