Best way to waste bandwidth?

My college has really shitty internet and the administration won't upgrade the bandwidth unless enough people complain.

What's the best way to waste bandwidth (other than torrenting the 1 TB Wikipedia offline files and redownloading my entire Steam library) to make the experience terrible for everyone? Any large downloads out there? Or 4k streams?

Attached: MzA1NDA1OQ.jpg (1240x930, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.google.com/youtube/answer/6327615?co=GENIE.Platform=Android&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They'll just disable your access

It's a pretty big school, they don't notice when people torrent illegally anyway.

Netflix

Netflix "times out" after sometime and gives you that "Are you still watching?"

Attached: are-you-still-watching-netflix.jpg (561x316, 10K)

Don't notice and don't care are two different things. Torrenting isn't illegal.

true but p2p downloading could be prevented by their rules

Send a script around using school email addresses or if you have direct access over network/Lan just add them to a bot net. Write a script to send mass amounts of random junk traffic between PC's on the network while also constantly pinging random sites for large files. Continue till network drops more packets than it accepts. Have a URL sink hole to stop the botnet after they announce upgrades.

>THIS IS A LARP I AM IN NO WAY ADVERTISING THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY DO THIS AS IT WOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW

low orbit ion cannon

You can try YouTube with autoplay turned on.

Torrent and seed legal stuff like Linux ISOs 24/7.

npm install

wut dat

Tor relay

>not happy with internet connection
>makes it a shitty experience for everybody else

die in a fire faggot

kek

ddos

YouTube does the same after a while.

>administration won't upgrade the bandwidth unless enough people complain
he's being proactive, you stupid cunt. trying to make it better for everyone.

>what is a petition

support.google.com/youtube/answer/6327615?co=GENIE.Platform=Android&hl=en

4k 60fps for 4 hours is like a lot

Download a large file and start uploading multiple times. Or download a good number of smaller software and start uploading that.

Touhou music collections. They're couple tbs each iirc.

A strongly worded letter asking them to spend more shekels

Link or anything?

Just use google you autist

while true; do wget -O - $big_file &> /dev/null; done

You should probably download some big files from Google Drive. It's super fast, there is no download limit, and your college will at most know that you are downloading something from Google servers, without knowing what.

Create a temporary email so I can send you some links (4k movies ranging from 60 to 80 GB each).

my man

that's illegal

Youtube is your friend.

hire a VPS on digitalocean for $5 and just continuously download the same file from there

FlixAssist on Chrome for example

spoof mac or coalition among the students

>4k movies ranging from 60 to 80 GB each

link?

Windows updates.

Jesus christ you are a faggot.

>best way to waste bandwidth
seed BDMV

nyaa.si sort by size

Run a Tor relay

Is fucking everyone watching DS9 lately? I'm on season 5 and suddenly the world is watching alongside me.

You spelled Babylon 5 wrong.

This is the best suggestion.

That's a good idea, I'll have to have a watch of that after the bajillion other sci-fi shows on the list.

Stream Youtube via third party. Plug.dj should waste a lot of bandwidth since it streams from YouTube. Just hit mute and load it on background.
Also download and seed some Linux ISOs.

Run iPerf 24/7