Get on train

>get on train
>hear someone type on their phone with sound feedback turned on
Why the fuck do people do this?

Attached: downloadfile-28.jpg (662x712, 34K)

They’re just rude.

Because they don't expect some autistic faggot to make a thread about it on an anonymous anime imageboard.

As if them knowing about it would change anything.

Because touchscreens are fucking shit and zoomer fisted the market until everyone used this ass-backwards input method.
Acoustic feedback with vibration is the closest approximation of tactile feedback you can get when you experience this chore of a UX.

Are you writing books or your thesis on your touchscreen? Then you don't need the feedback for the 5th text in a row to your SO with an heart emoji in it. Turn that shit off.

>emoji
The absolute state.

>get on train
>someone listening english courses without earphones and repeating ALOUD
that was awkward

>get on train
>half the people are on Instagram
>1/3 are texting
>some are on YT
>and then there is that obnoxious whore who keeps sending voice messages
I wish smartphones were banned on trains.

Attached: 1518818924460.gif (266x355, 144K)

>get on train
europoor problems

I'm not a Europoor, lol. I live in Brazil.

How come you didn't find some crianças blasting music from the phone speakers? All spics do this:
Hear music out loud in public
Send and listen to voice msgs out loud

Slow east-european trains that still make that rhythmic knocking sound as you travel are comfy.

See Did people lose their common decency? I see this kind of behavior everywhere, not just on trains.

I hate going outside.

I think it's way simpler than everything posted here, they just don't know they can turn it off. These are people that have no fucking idea how to use a computer.

OP, it's essentially the same reason why people buy mechanically keyboards. It's a satisfying touch feedback coupled with sound.

>All spics do this
Kek hows LA treating you? I live alongside tons of hispanics and have never seen this, they don't even blast music from their vehicles here.

That tfw when hamburgers unironically think cars are the only mean of transport.

Attached: 37183232_497311557389085_7499479366624083968_n.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

My mother does this.

>notification and keypad sound effects on full volume
>notification light always on
>really shitty loud ringtone

It's really embarrassing tbqh famms.

they unintentionally activated that and don't know how to deactivte it

>Voice messages
God those are annoying on WhatsApp you'll try to read what's going on and every so often to have to stop to listen to that one asshole that thinks leaving voice messages instead of a text message is just dandy.

Smartphones should be banned everywhere
>Work in a hospital
>Half the staff is on the damn phone all day

>tfw do this with volume on max

Attached: 1513173438976.jpg (303x328, 16K)

Dont go to Mexico or Dominican then lol

Correct. Fucking hell, touchscreens are such a hopelessly inferior input system. It is like a toy for toddlers, but that appeal to the lowest common denominator is undoubtedly responsible for its ubiquity.

Who the fuck rides trains in 2018? Is this bait?

yurocucks

Because they want feedback.
Same reason why you paid for a $200 mechanical keyboard

Europe is like the size of New York. Using trains is like using subways.