"I dont think it (privacy) matters to the average citizen"

"I dont think it (privacy) matters to the average citizen"
Yr off the cool kids list, Elon.
Fuck off

Attached: 07-elon-musk-smoking-weed.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 78K)

It doesn't. The average citizen uses windows and social media.

/thread.

Hes referring to NPCs and hes right

He's right you know. The average normalshit uses windows 10 home/pro, discord, whatsapp, chrome, snapchat, facebook etc etc. and gives 0 fucks about surveillance and privacy.
This is why it managed to get to these levels, because billions of retards who don't care.

I really don't see the problem with having a windows machine you basically use as a game console and having a seperate secure machine you use for everything else.
Why is Jow Forums so poor that you can't afford two machines, user?

Attached: Ol-Musky-Stoned.jpg (1008x709, 52K)

Exactly this. I have 3 machines:
>muh gayming pc
>muh code mankey pc
>muh linux meme machine I use for things that matter

I also have every console because I'm not a poor piece of shit. However, all have fake personal information and are never connected to the net. I download updates separately if needed and install. I don't play multiplayer games because antisocial.

>Why is Jow Forums so poor that you can't afford two machines, user?
>tfw you realize you could just dual boot instead of pissing away money on two machine, kek.

Stop replying my posts if you reply to shit I never said or even implied. Holy shit.

>pissing away money
Pissing away $400 for a laptop with linux? Oh nooo, I'll have to work a whole day just to make that back.

Attached: lol-why-u-mad-tho.jpg (470x570, 51K)

Are you mad that your thread sucked dick and I derailed it with a better argument?

Attached: blood-type-faggot.gif (720x480, 126K)

They're just unaware of the implications. They don't understand how software works, if you look at the Cambridge Analytica scandal, you'll see that a ridiculous amount of people halted their use of Facebook or at least started thinking twice about using it or providing further information to the company.

What kind of work do you do to be making $50/hour ?

I'm a chef at Wendy's.

I don't think you're making $50/hour then.

What is an 'average' citizen?

Attached: 1541162910747.jpg (645x729, 42K)

They know what an iPhone and Galaxy is but not iOS and Android.

>chef

>being this new

Bingo.

This

>antisocial
You're not being antisocial. You're being a social. You're not murdering people who go to parties, so you're asocial.

And if you just bought a larger drive and dual booted Linux and Windows you would need to work even less to pay for it

Mid-level IT/programming jobs pay this much, but let's assume someone's on the bottom of the tech job totem pole and makes $25/hour. That's still only 2 days worth of work.