What technology will you be buying?

What technology will you be buying?

Attached: black-friday-1.png (800x379, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebuyer.com/784948-gigabyte-gtx-1080-ti-gaming-oc-11gb-graphics-card-gv-n108tgaming-oc-11gd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>falling for the blacked goyday kikery

No better way of saving than not buying anything.

gaymen nuc if it goes on sale hopefully. I already have a single 8gb ddr4 stick from my shitty hp laptop I can use. I'll probably have to install os on an external 500GB hdd I have until I get an m.2 tho.

Attached: nuc_1.jpg (740x383, 27K)

Anything cheap (under 50$) I should look for?

Nothing Because I have to pay Medical bills to take care of my family.

Attached: 42CB3357-041B-4DF3-9DBC-B9D86A7BFBCD.png (468x431, 185K)

Can't even get it on credit?

yes, dildos and condoms

This, cyber monday and microcenter deals will probably be better.

you're gonna need better RAM than that to get that Vega right

Thought about it but don't want the extra stress.

You should try Ketoprofen

Nope, that baby comes with 4GB of HBM soldered on the die.

Samsung 970 Pro 1TB
Samsung 860 Pro 1TB
2x Seagate Ironwolf 8TB
4x 16GB Crucial DDR4 RAM (already got 64GB)

Ordered these last week, we have no Black Friday here anyways.

More storage.

>HBM right on the die
how is that thing going to stay cool then? especially if you game on it?

maybe some more memory if I can find matching modules for cheap

2x RTX 2080TI
2x 1TB Samsung 970
4x 8TB Hitachi Deskstar or IronWolf
And this Porsche Panamera Turbo I've been eyeing
Cuz on date I should have enough to buy all of it

The guy has no clue, it’s on the same package, not on the die itself.

Attached: 8E820FFA-A049-4709-9CA2-FB1AA481B73A.png (600x500, 175K)

According to noteboookreviews it turbos to 4-4.2 on the CPU and GPU stays at 1.2GHz while gaymen without going above 60-70C much. Seems good enough for me especially since I'll just try to undervolt at 3.8GHz and OC the GPU. Yeah that too, the cpu/gpu/hbm is all unlocked.

>only beinng able to afford a Porsche on payday

Just buy something cheaper man. I never buy shit that I can’t afford any day.

My bad but that's all connected by a 8x pci-express 3.0 millimeters in length so that's pretty cool.

Attached: 8473_08_intel-launches-8th-gen-cpus-radeon-gpus-hades-canyon.png (620x351, 204K)

It is cool indeed but please use the correct terminology.

I want to get everything at once though and not have to wait
Plus it's actually a model I like and has what I need (4 doors, usable back seats, hatchback cargo access, something my husband will enjoy driving when I'm not driving, great on safety, something I can leave to my son later down the road)

Would there be aby benefit if they literally fused the cpu and gpu die together on the same silicone piece? Or would that just cause conflicting thermal issues?

Attached: ehhhh.jpg (492x462, 131K)

>there's no IHS and jew cum between the cooling and the CPU
whaoh, since when did intel start caring about consumers again?

Attached: Intel-Hades-Canyon-NUC_Intel-Core-i7-8809G_AMD-Radeon-RX-Vega-M-GH_12-740x493.jpg (740x493, 125K)

it would definitely cause thermal issues IMO, I believe that's why they designed it the way it is

to add to this, I believe they would have the same issues they have with raven ridge where oc'ing the GPU would cause the CPU to throttle, so separating the packages allows independent oc'ing of both without throttling

If you buy shit on black friday you deserve a shotgun sandwich

2990WX
1080ti SLI

im going to buy one of those 8TB external disks to use in my desktop, they're going for $150 now but i can wait a few weeks, im not expecting lower than $120-130 desu but might as well try to save money

Is this a JoJo reference, sempai? OwO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Nah, that's TDP throttling built into the package. You're probably right about keeping dies separate for thermals though. Somehow intel managed to cram 100 watts of max power delivery for EACH chip on that motherboard which exceeds the ~65W of cooling on the NUC. Really good headroom for OC if you're brave enough to change the stock tim and safely/properly apply liquid metal, insulate surrounding components well (ie replace thermal pads on vrms).

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9YL0gvNjk4NDUzL29yaWdpbmFsL2ltYWdlMDA4LnBuZw== (1)(1).jpg (712x1968, 516K)

>JoJo
Fuck off zoomer

The same thing we do every year brain

STORAGE

Attached: 1381679457659.jpg (500x500, 93K)

PS4
New TV
Maybe a NAS and a cheap extra monitor, but those are not really necessary.
And the Mi Notebook Air, but only if there is a really good deal.

taking a look at the picture above, how in the hell would you be able to safely delid all the components to replace the TIM with, at the very least, the liquid metal pads? I think the pads would be the safer/easier choice, but how would delidding be accomplished considering the layout of the silicon?

There is no IHS to delid. Copper heatsink comes into direct contact with the dies in the package itself. As for thermal pads it's probably easier to work with though you will have to cut them to size. I've personally always used liquid metal on my chips but to each their own.

Attached: Intel-Hades-Canyon-NUC_Intel-Core-i7-8809G_AMD-Radeon-RX-Vega-M-GH_5-740x493.jpg (740x493, 48K)

>delid
There's nothing to delid lad.

Nothing.
Fuck consumerism.

>Live in Israel
>No Thanksgiving means no Black Friday
>No Christmas means no reason for Black Friday
>People start noticing Cyber Monday because discounts online
>Some tech store decides to capitalize on it with a Black Friday themed sale
>Year later newspapers and news sites explain the phenomenon for whoever still doesn't know it
>Other stores decide to adopt this gimmick
>2 years after than one themed sale and now Black Friday is a regular thing
>Nobody knows when it happens
>Nobody knows why it happens
>Nobody has the free Friday to do shopping
>Nobody needs to do shopping for Christmas
>Literally just a bunch of corporations deciding to bank on foreign concept for foreign population
>Locals actually fall for it
Jews falling for Jewery...

Tons if refurb iphones. Wholesaler in my area practically gives them away. Come December near Xmas I sell them like hotcakes with overnight shipping, 3 to 400% markup.

>no delidding
wew, this thing is looking better and better teebeeaytch lads

(((Jews))) arent israelis, they are zionists- whom see israelis as goyim too

>1080ti SLI
Poorfag detected

looking for a 1tb ssd

A new TV. Probably one of the LG C8, Panasonic FZ950 or Samsung Q9FN.

It’s cheaper to make. Intel HD graphics from 2nd or 3rd gen are like this I think.

>Nobody has the free Friday

What? Are you sure you actually live in Israel? ששי=מוצש.

But yes, we Jews are being jewed pretty hard here.

Then it’s fine. I hope you will enjoy it!

The concept of Black Friday is based on people being home after the Thanksgiving Thursday. If anything, Friday in Israel is half a business day and Friday's evening is iffy in terms of working on Saturday.
That's not how it works. And why would you say "goyim" when writing in English, where the word "gentiles" exists?

cryptocurrencies, a lot.
one day you will realise your mistake.

>80's shounen manga
>zoomer

Attached: 1473725345373.png (649x649, 296K)

im probably going to get a new mobo, processor, ram and card on cyber monday. hopefully I can still afford some presents for the family afterwards

Split aircon. But jews for some reson didn't made any discount.

Going to fill every m.2 slot on my board like an autist

A trackball, an HDD and an Odroid HC2.
Hopefully they will go on sale.

maybe the new surface pro depending on the black friday dicksounts

Fuck off Jow Forumsthedonald.

Waiting till next year to do any major upgrades. Still, if Zen 2 isn't using DDR5, I'll probably look to see if 32 GB of DDR4 comes down to a reasonable price. Might also pick up a 1 TB NVMe SSD.

will dell XPS laptops be on sale?

nah, just get and slap it on the back of a monitor + wacom tablet

t. SP4 user

waiting for this thing to hit $90 again

Attached: file.png (396x749, 184K)

If gaming laptops are shit becuase of thermal throttling how could a NUC be any better ?

No need for that. I got 4 empty 4TB drives laying around collecting dust.

rn I have about 15TB active storage in use

My country can outjew yours.

>product price €199
>Black Friday arrives
>OMFG buy this product right now!!!
>Black Friday price €199!!! Before €299!!

And every one runs to buy it.
2 years ago a consumer support company sued some retailers over actually having higher prices on black friday and pretending they were on discount.
They showed as evidence one TV that was priced with a 20% discount but actually was €750 more expensive than the day before.

Not buying shit. In eastern Europe Black Friday means "Lol from 500$ it's now 400$" for a product that normally costs 200$. Bunch of crooks.

New surround sound for my tv.
Beats headphones....they dont even sound great they just look slick..

A 6+ core ryzen
A few game controllers for that authentic feel when emulating muh retro gaymen
Cherry mx blue, or similar clicky key switch keyboard
RX 580 8GB / GTX 1060 6GB / RX 590, or something better
Hopefully something like a Morpheus gpu cooler or something

Some new dildos 2bh :3

New 4k HDTV. I have one but it's small and if I watch it for a long time the picture starts to jitter for whatever reason (maybe overheating?). Hopefully I can get a 65" for less than $400.

None, I'm poor.

I don’t patronize black friday because it’s fucking asinine. All the electronics are different sku’s specifically manufactured with cheaper components for black friday and have no warranty anyway.

itt: consumerist bootlickers

how much king of the hill do you watch?

Nice you'll have to give us a live product review

>quad-core i7 up to 4.2 GHz
>3.7 TFLOP FP32 GPU with 4GB of 200+GB/s vRAM
>beefier heatsink means sustained ~4.0GHz CPU turbo during gaymen
>100W max power delivery to CPU and 100W max power delivery to GPU (can be unsafely increased)
>power brick can output up to 230W of power delivery
>CPU/GPU/HBM vRAM all unlocked
>OC'ing possible
>dual m.2 PCIe m.2s in hw raid 0/1 possible
These are all things most if not all $1,000 or cheaper laptops do not have. It's still overpriced for the specs when compared to a huge bulky mini-itx custom pc that costs less but the ability to be vesa mounted on the back of most 24-32" monitors without removing the standing mount is a feature desired by some.

In the end I'd say it's a niche thing only suitable for some people.

Attached: pagliacci.jpg (1067x1200, 147K)

For you, sweetheart

??? Because the NUC is taller than most laptops even with the screen and that room is used to fit a bigger cooler.

Don't expect to be buying no GTX 1080 Ti. They are selling out already.

Kindle or a Casio AE-1200WH

Attached: 61B6CZoUdbL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

There's usually nothing of worth to me during the BF sales, but I'll take a look and see if any high capacity HDs are around this year.

I was checking on Amazon last week and they are pretty much all gone on there. Only ones available are from sellers overly inflating the price to 1.5 - 2k

>having money

FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD

Attached: unacceptable.gif (280x140, 1.77M)

gonna jump on tr4

Attached: Threadripper-chan.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

some eneloops, everything else will go towards PS4 digital sales and maybe a 3ds gamu

fuk u kid! new x bad! old x good!

Get em while you can UK bros.
ebuyer.com/784948-gigabyte-gtx-1080-ti-gaming-oc-11gb-graphics-card-gv-n108tgaming-oc-11gd

Is there a site to find all black friday deals or something like that

where do i find deals?

maybe some gun parts

/bread

CONSUME

Attached: ss10q.jpg (1375x775, 40K)

>canuck amazon had 42" 4k LG monitors for $430
>missed out on it by a few hours

I'm hoping a better sale happens on african-american friday. Fuck at that price I would've bought two of em.

Attached: 1501121448325.jpg (900x973, 223K)

>he says, while posting a gif from reddit

Ryzen 5 2600 or 7 1800x, still not sure if it's worth the extra 20 for the 1800x.
Any 4 ram slots mobo.
1070ti or if God smiles to me a Vega 56 (it's considerably more expensive in my country but it wasn't like this).
16gb ram, 4x4 or 8x2 2667mhz ram, whichever is cheaper.
Cheap case, perhaps mini itx.
Either 144hz 1080p monitor or 60hz 2k monitor. For some god forsaken reason 4k monitors are cheaper than 2k monitors, but I can't afford any 4k vga and in my experience any resolution that's not native suck balls.

where do you live? kek

an aura one hopefully

do you purely buy it for gaming or also for editing programming shit etc. ?

and why vega 56 over 1070ti?

I just gayme else I wouldn't consider a 144hz. And I have a 1050ti and it gives me much headaches. I'm trying to steer clear from Intel and Nvidia for my new build. I had a Athlon x2 some years ago and it worked flawlessly. No idea if it's placebo.