ICloud Activation bypass

Hi! I found an iphone 6 plus on the snow the other day, and since i am a greedy fucker, i took it home. Anyone know how to bypass iCloud block?

Attached: Iphone_6S_Prodigee_View_Rose_Gold_1e6877ea-e368-45e9-88ed-fce661b3c454.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kshb.com/news/local-news/shawnee-man-who-returned-lost-phone-charged-with-misdemeanor-theft
drfone.wondershare.com/icloud/icloud-bypass-tools.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GIVE

IT

BACK

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

DOUBLE NIGGER

I fucking love Jow Forums

Attached: Capturesmall.jpg (674x599, 67K)

Not even in the same country anymore. Also i'm whiter than snow white's teeth

nobody believes you. fuck off

NIGGER

>Rick Conkling thought he was doing the right thing until he was charged with misdemeanor theft after returning a cellphone the day after he found it.

Either way, you're going to be arrested, nigger.

Return it, negro.

You just need to setup a proxy on your local intranet and then spoof the activation services on your internal server with the IMEI from that device. Connect the phone to the network, and boom should get you passed activation. Once you get in, jailbreak it without signing into iCloud, change the IMEI. Then sign into iCloud, restart the phone and you should be unlocked. No problem. Been doing this for years now.

Ehem..

Attached: 1523881140726.jpg (245x249, 14K)

case in point, kshb.com/news/local-news/shawnee-man-who-returned-lost-phone-charged-with-misdemeanor-theft

retarded nigger

Thanks! Only useful answer,these niggers are so butthurt tho

drfone.wondershare.com/icloud/icloud-bypass-tools.html
any of these work?

>getting rused by a ruseposter

Attached: 1505678596639.jpg (585x591, 97K)