/ptg/ - Private Tracker Genera

Welcome back Orpheus Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
>APL ORPHEUS REBORN lauches
>Seedboxers getting cucked by chings
>RED's Rec Wars 2 and 25 tacos until 18th

Old

Attached: marked.png (1929x3496, 1.28M)

just made my ORIFICE.NETWORK account

/pooarked/

Anime avatars, references, discussion is banned on Orpheus!

Shitty users from anime websites should also be banned.

just got my orpheus invite

starting with (You)

Why are all the staff at RED fucking weebs? They've all slowly gone yellow fever

Time to migrate to ops.

>/ptg/ - Private Tracker General
>The mission of /ptg/ is to cry about weebs on the de facto weeb site. whatever "private trackers" means, it's a ruse.

>the de facto weeb site
imagine believing this

Go home to /a/

Where is the pyramid recruitment list from? TPS?

More tokens please, Zeddyboy.

Yes TPS.

any chinese tracker -> ourbits -> m-team
or
hdu/upxin -> m-team

Damn it's good to be back sirs!!!

Attached: 2018-11-04_21.31.58.jpg (888x91, 25K)

Three weeks and I'll give you 40.

Everyone who uses the internet long enough is a weeb.

Cringe.

Yeah, that's the Thanksgiving tokens. I need more now!

>Thanksgiving
Birthday tokens, RED rejects US hegemony.

>I should have collected more trackers *cough*

Attached: christian-joke-770x470.jpg (770x470, 34K)

Doubt it desu. The current tokens last until after red's birthday.

Does anybody even download full blurays or encodes anymore, or is it all remux?

>not "I've spent too much time collecting trackers instead of actually consuming the content I downloaded"

>I should have watched all these raw BDMVs

Ask me how I know you only joined RED this year. :^)
>not "I've spent too much time sitting at a PC instead of building lasting relationships with other, well-adjusted, humans"

cringe

Doublecringe.

Come cringe at me when you die alone, miserable, and with not a single person to notice you've gone. It's sad, though I do have to respect your commitment to dying how you lived.

As if it was easy to get a gf for people like us in the first place.

>Tokens
Where's my tokens Ziddydiddy?
>I should have spent more time listening to Bandcamp masterpieces.

>goto bar
>sit next to girl
>tell her you like the way her pussy smells
>be married
Works every time.

At around 30 you know whether you prefer people or a computer. Thinking you'll suddenly change your mind about how you chose to live on your deathbed is a zoomer fear.

>whether you prefer people or a computer
By 30 you should've grown out of thinking it's one or the other.

If you are putting sitting at a PC opposite to "building lasting relationships" (cringe) like you did in your post, it obviously is one or the other.

I’ll do what I want Dad!

>cringing at building relationships
The absolute state. How does your flashlight feel?

That shouldn't matter to you, you can do what you want. Don't make others cringe because they have found something the like better.

*fleshlight

T-t-triple cringe

>All sites that are listed are ones that we had contacted and agreed to allow us to set this automated system up. RED declined, so they aren't included.

lel butthurt red
proof they aren't cabal and they will never be

yep. red is eternally btfo. i am in the process of moving ALL my uploads to ORPHEUS NETWORK and then i'm going to let my redaccount die. not interested in a tracker that isn't for the people. the rest of the /ptg/ bros should follow suit!

We know RED is better so are they afraid of little Orpheus?

>We know RED is better
uhm... no they are not sweety

Hahahahaha Zed, nala btfo bye bye

kindly do the needful and fuck off back to Jow Forums

>they don't watch rare arthouse movies they got off of KG with their girlfriend who has no idea what trackers are
How does it feel not to have the best of both worlds?

Yes and by miles especially now, even though the current staff seems very good and motivated and their devs seems to know their shit. But why RED doesn't allow it? Security would be a laughable excuse if they think they are better at it than say PTP or BTN. Are they afraid of such a weakened APL/Orpheus?

I watch them with my girlfriend who, after I did the RED interview for her, is also making her way to the good trackers.

Does she know the path to GYM?

Basedposter
Also Basedposter
>incel apocalypse when?

I'm dual booting/switching to lincux, what's the best client on linux? Also will I get flagged on any trackers for seeding on a different client/os?

I download only full blurays.

peepee lol
deluge :))))
seedbox are gay and curry

Should I use DELUGE with 4k torrents?

best client is rTorrent and you won't get flagged for switching os/client since you will still have the same ip/geolocation

No.

no, use vuze or bittornado, they are the best clients for huge amounts of torrents

thanks fellas

>vuze
my sides

what's Orpheus

Deluge only works with torrents of 1080p or lower resolution.

Why? How do you watch, with Kodi?

vuze is NOT allowed on redtarded tho.

Orpheus recovery server shitting itself

It fucks up at over 1k torrents, use qBit or rtorrent

What’s the best HDBits encoding group?

orpheus main site is also shitting itself

>recommending qStalledmeme
come on now, user

VietHD

thor because anime.

Currently qBittorent is the best client besides rtorrent on linux (it works on win too with cygwin tho). uTorrent 2.2 is missing many features qBittorent has. Of course stalled is a meme

Why?

EbP because of king mm.

No not really. Deluge and rtorrent is all that you need. Qbittorrent is absolute garbage.

Deluge is garbage and can't handle more than 1k torrents. qBittorent is the best client right now I repeat, those that diss it are retarded.

This. rtorrent, qbittorrent and transmission are the only clients worth using when you have thousands of torrents.

rtorrent with the rutorrent interface

because i want the best quality, i want the extras, and i had the dolby vision HDR on UHDs in case it gets cracked. i watch with kodi on an nvidia shield.

Is only one HDB internal allowed, or how does that work?

the pedo cabal: AB/OT/RED

How far are you through your private tracker journey, user? How many left to go? Tell us about your latest developments.

staff trying to /mark/ attention

you first

i just joined orfice so basically im above cabal

Just got into PTP last month.
2 months till BTN then I'm done :)

Hence rtorrent. rtorrent is way better for storing more than 1k torrents, since qbittorrent really likes to accidentally delete 3k torrents and you have to readd them. I had to do that every fucking time it quit. Readd over 2k torrents.
Qbittorrent is absolute fucking trash and you've obviously never used it. I had 4k torrents on that shit and half was gone. rtorrent is way better in that respect. Deluge and rtorrent are the only choices you need.

9/19, just waiting now to reach a couple places off GGn, will probably try to rank up on MAM in the meantime for a couple more.

Deluge is garbage as it fucks up after 1k torrents. qBit deleting torrents is absolute BULLSHIT and you're a retard

How do you go from PTP to BTN in 3 months? What about HDB?

It's not fucking bullshit since i fucking used it you absolute dunce. Given they were not important data for AB but it definitely happened. It happened every day. 4k going down to 1.5k. Stop fucking lying and kissing ass.
Deluge is not for mass seeding you dunce. Rtorrent is. Deluge is racing or short term seeding. then rtorrent is used for long term seeding / mass torrents. If you weren't a fucking retard, you'd understand this.

I just get whichever encode has golden popcorn on PTP most of the time. Very rarely full BDs if there are specific extras I'm interested in.

>rank up on MAM
kek

How good is LoRD encodes over at HD-Torrents? Are they any good?

qbittorrent fucking sucks dude

YOU ARE A RETARDED LIAR, if qBittorrent had that problem no one would recommended it you fucking imbecile trolling fuck.

No one is going to use two clients and of course not deluge that is shit you retard, rtorrent can race just fine

just made member class on ORPHEUS NETWORK. i feel like the sky is the limit at this point.

Attached: 1541193164742.jpg (1024x630, 92K)

GGn switched to an active PTP recruiter while I was already on AHD waiting for BTN :)

IT DOES HAVE THAT FUCKING PROBLEM CHECK THE ARCHIVES YOU ABSOLUTE DICKING SHITLORD