You ever try to look for directions to a restaurant on your iphone and have to ask yourself why the fuck did it lead me...

You ever try to look for directions to a restaurant on your iphone and have to ask yourself why the fuck did it lead me to a gas station????

wait..... i know the answer..
ios is literally written by pajeets, as outlined here: apple.com/newsroom/2016/05/19Apple-Opens-Development-Office-in-Hyderabad/

This is shit and its amazing this issue persists since apple maps launched. Now consider if you actually needed your iphone in an urgent situation like a medical emergency, good luck finding a hospital, because no one with an iphone will be able to.
Now take a look at people trying to use apple maps. Ouch.. here's a complaint about the issue from 2012 (LOL, SEVEN EYARS ago)
>forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2012/09/27/apple-maps-six-most-epic-fails/#a36f724df9d9
>Florida hospital replaced by supermarket. The Times reports that Apple Maps labels a Jacksonville, Fla. Publix supermarket as the Riverside Hospital.
A more recent one:
>forums.macrumors.com/threads/the-reason-why-apple-maps-sucks-illustrated-in-two-simple-screenshots.2109800/
>Here's what happens when I type in "vas u" (the name of a street in Budapest, where I currently am)
>Result: It has no clue. It even got the country wrong, and the results have no similarity whatsoever to what I typed in. And none of the results are even in the country I'm in, let alone the city. It's as if it just gave me a huge list of totally random results. And it points to "Neue Sport Mittelschule", which doesn't even remotely sound like "vas u". Like, at all. There isn't even the letter V or A in it. You don't need to be one of the world's richest companies to figure that out.
>This isn't just one special case. It does this all the time. I haven't used it extensively but the few times I have used it, it more often than not failed to find what I was looking for.

no one is behind the wheel of the ship at the ios division of apple, or even apple in general. really sad stuff

Attached: 1528424484896.jpg (750x725, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justinobeirne.com/new-apple-maps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1538257629642.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

itoddlers will still defend this in 2018

>Search common comercial place in big city from my latinoamerican country(no spain) Apple Maps send me to street from Croatia.

Do iphone users really use this over google maps?

This is why I always have at least one physical map. It may be just as bad, but at least it won't update on me and get worse overnight.

>good times for deliveries
Are there ANY delivery companies that use apple maps?
>and guests
itoddlers aren't guests worth having.

based

justinobeirne.com/new-apple-maps

What mapping service does Apple Maps use?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-04 HOW DO I GET APPLE MAPS ON MY WINDOWS PC - Apple Community.png (1338x1074, 71K)

pajeetmaps tank u sir pls

Their own.

Attached: 1514207846284.jpg (622x767, 204K)

Attached: 1514780125084.gif (416x506, 21K)

The ABSOLUTE state of iShit.

Attached: 1516480136789.jpg (419x480, 81K)

NOOOOOOOO
DELET DELET DELET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1519061488812.png (813x1402, 369K)

>applel

Based satania poster

It's always the same autists posting in these threads

it's always the same ipajeet seething in these threads

Attached: 1510277549924.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

fpbp

how will itoddlers ever recover?

I get a kick out of GPS that do not understand that in French, hotel can refer to a city hall or a police station. So it is a pain to find a place to sleep.

Google Maps doesnt have this problem

>itoddlers rely on a map that sends their sorrow cuck asses them to the nearest ravine
based applel

wtf i love aplel now

>itoddlers aren't guests worth having.
this

I was looking for a Whataburger to meet my Texan friend at, and Google Maps led me into the middle of the worst run down niggertown in all of Houston. Surprised I made it out alive.

You misspelled Apple Maps.

Every map has a few errors. This guy just got unlucky. As for opening a Hyderabad office, it saves money and they can pass the savings on to you. Without these sort of cost cutting measures, the iPhone XS Max would easily cost over $2000.

>this is what street shitters actually believe

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seething andropoor

yikes

>Without these sort of cost cutting measures, the iPhone XS Max would easily cost over $2000.
10/10 delusional bait

truly based

>tfw finally ditched ifone last year after getting bullshit directions for years
>thought that's just how it is
>finally got usable maps on android
Can't believe I drank the koolaid for that long.

>not using Google Maps or Waze

You know you can just download Google Maps from the App Store, right? Hell I’m pretty sure you can delete Apple Maps from your iPhone

>using ishit

Attached: 1537829571372.png (1275x1079, 1.63M)

Lmao even the itoddlers I know actually use Google maps instead of this shit.

You literally do not have to use Apple Maps on an iPhone you autistic shitposting nigger

>t. autistic shitposting iNigger

The original release of Apple Maps had directions to drive off of overpasses to the underlying highway.

The original icon showcased that, funny enough.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (836x627, 59K)

kek

this

based and redpilled

pc owsned by allan

oh no no no no

>samefagging this hard

Attached: 1536886768579.jpg (640x360, 53K)

ok

Attached: samefag.png (368x132, 28K)

B A S E D

>good luck finding a hospital, because no one with an iphone will be able to.
in America there are street signs that tell you where the hospital is. I would appreciate it if you weren't distracted by your phone while driving, thanks

>ishit
Found your problem.

what's going on in this weebum?

>implying iphone users don't use google maps

wew lad

Are these the foreigner tech talents everyone insists in telling me we really need to bring here?

gas station has free toilets

This lil guy have autism and he loves apple products so his family took him to an applel store and he cried.

Checked

Truly a disaster for iFags.

>gay hookup can't find your house
>ass dildo delivery fails

Attached: two dicks.jpg (612x612, 48K)

kek

iTODDLERS BTFO

Well meme, my friend

I literally use apple maps as a service tech for ICEE. I go as far south as as king city, as far north as crescent city, as Far East as Oakley and as far west as SF. I don’t have any issues finding a Starbucks for my work to repair their shut unless my dispatch gives me some fucked up address. There are some Starbucks that are off a little but I have two eyes and a brain to look around and I can expect it. I can’t complain.

an itoddler has defended this

it looks like two dicks touching
did steve jobs 2 make it that way intentionally

based

based

DELET DELET REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1528934492367.png (1177x1024, 100K)

he did it again

fpbp

>itoddlers actually defended this

Attached: 1525871504090.gif (500x354, 259K)

based and checked