Public class Percolation {

public class Percolation {
public Percolation(int n) // create n-by-n grid, with all sites blocked
{int grid[][] = new int[n][n];}

public static void main(String[] args) // test client (optional)
{Percolation inst = new Percolation(5);
System.out.println(inst.grid[1][1]);}
}

Can someone explain why the above doesnt work when I type "javac Percolation.java" in to the command line? It seems to point to "inst.grid" within the print statement as the error. It says "error: cannot find symbol".

If I have a class Percolation that is meant to be an n by n grid with other methods (not shown), what should go inside "public Percolation(int n)"? Is this the grid?

Attached: 8a341c04f971c2d53d62206f26aa30d5722547ed587a5aa0675a8d3a1705035a.jpg (1027x1285, 422K)

>only guy looking away is the black one
?

It's because you're a nigger that thinks that everything you type will be lifted to the global scope like some niggerlicious scripting language you picked up in CS108 Computers for Business Majors.

>have homework
>brainlet who can't even use stackoverflow
>Hmm, better kill a thread and post my question
>Oh I know, let's post an ass picture to these horny nerds so I'll get more (you)s

Please please please kill yourself

Attached: wtf_pepe.jpg (396x385, 62K)

int grind[][] = foo; declares and initializes a local variable. you want a class member: above the constructor declare public int grind[][]; and then initialize it in the constructor.
tl;dr:

>3D
キモい

Attached: 1541372979545.jpg (1027x1285, 434K)

Attached: 1528078569421.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Oh god they infected Jow Forums too

probably gay desu

Black men learn quick how toxic white women are.

>655▶
>
>Black men learn quick how toxic white women are.

Attached: displeased negro.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

Based and redcoated

Probably looking to see if any police are around

w2cop coat ?

me on the left

What's that flag next to the American one (not the gay pride one, the other one)?

Attached: 1483568224322[1].jpg (185x250, 3K)

What flag?

Attached: 1530940682906.webm (640x640, 986K)

God I hate puertorican
t.puertorican

Question, why do puerto ricans blast their shitty spanish gibberish out of their cars everywhere they go? That shit is fucking annoying and pisses me off

They don't in the states.

where's your namespace
you uncouth mf

I live in the states and they do that shit literally everywhere they show the fuck up, as if normal people want to hear that fucking spanish shit

Dude are you sure you aren't confusing mexicans with puertoricans?

Yes, they do actually, and they also turn any area they live in into a third world dump.

Yeah going out in underwear will attract a lot of stares regardless of how attractive you look.

Having perfect hips and a crazy even bronze tan probably helps a bit.

They all fucking do it, but puerto ricans tend to be the most obnoxious about it. My point is that it's fucking annoying as shit. Why do these people have so little self awareness to realize that nobody but them likes spanish gibberish trash, or do they just not care and want/need attention from strangers?
That's why I avoid those areas like the plague. It's like a fucking nuclear bomb went off and literal subhumans have taken over the planet, with fucking spanish music blasting and sirens going off everywhere. Why do you think whites don't want to live around puerto ricans, or any hispanic group for that matter other than maybe cubans? Because they're annoying and bring their third world behavior everywhere they go