What's the Jow Forums approved cheap but good mouse? Looking for the Logitech K120 of mice

What's the Jow Forums approved cheap but good mouse? Looking for the Logitech K120 of mice.

Attached: mouse.jpg (330x289, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finalmouse.com/ultralightpro.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You might not like it... But this is what peak budget performance looks like

Attached: m570-gallery.png (800x687, 385K)

Based trips but is this really budget?

$25 on sale, just was

You're welcome.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-05-02-59-07.png (1080x1920, 511K)

there is only 1 optimal mouse and I wont tell you what it is.

spend like 500$ on mouse and come back to me and I might tell you.

All the Logitech mouse I bought are of horrible quality. The buttons wear out too fast, after some months of use.

The best mouse I ever bought is a Microsoft mouse from a Microsoft store. The mousewheel break down easily after 1 year, but both buttons work great. I use Microsoft mouse for several years until the buttons wear out.

best mouse is kensington mouse-in-a-box. doesn't chafe the surface of whatever you put it on like crap heavy burdensome feeling microsoft mouse. no stupid light from inside of mouse "oh thanks for a peek at that atrocious red light thru the back of the mouse m-soft really needed that, important for me to know" lmoa grow up wat is this two thousand & two? kensington mouse in the box SEXY profile fits ALL needs feels GREAT my fav used to be logitech m100 it had a thinner cord but crapped out on me with the infamouse logitech double click issue, 'piece of shit

Attached: 7ebf535b-e44c-49ef-b903-4f3a27b0753e._SR970,300_.jpg (970x300, 29K)

Is this made by Kingston's lost brother?

You posted it

where can i get the exact same mouse an in op

Simple user.

Attached: microsoft-trackball-explorer-2.jpg (570x570, 38K)

This no brand chink wireless/bluetooth mouse for 13.37€

Attached: IMG_20181101_043548.jpg (3120x2897, 887K)

You can get the K120 in the MK120 combo.

My preference goes for the MX ergo

I just got one! I like it a lot w/ my kinesis bc extra height and more comfortable (less hand movement) when switching right hand kinesis to ergo and also much heavier! At some point I'll try pointer balls, but for now MX ergo is my favorite mouse for low stress cursoring

>cheap but good mouse
Literally any oem laser mouse you can get for free. The two mouses I use are a microsoft white intellimouse and a gray dell mouse, bouse got'em for free. Got offered a brazzer taipan for christmas last year. Hated it, was too accustomed to my old lightweight shitty mouses, I actually did worse in fps games with the brazzer one so I sold it on craigslist.

Logitech G102/203

>Gebruikt de ali app
Enjoy ur botnet

Attached: 1532287246022.jpg (316x317, 28K)

I'm looking for a good quiet mouse which has no or minimal clicking sound. The clicking sound on my current mouse is so loud it annoys me.

Asus cerberus.

The one you posted. Its what i've been using for over a decade.

Logitech M330 silent plus.

Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse

This. Also trackballscroll is a god tier program

>Logitech G102/203

nope. the buttons are too light and just by resting my big manly hand on the mouse makes me accidentally click them

>Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse
how's this ?

If you got some problems with G102/203, you might try some random chink mouse then.

Attached: IMG_20180618_102422.jpg (576x768, 141K)

I've been using my logitech K120 keyboard for 12 years now and I'm sick of it. What's the next best thing? does my K120 have any resell value if it looks ugly as shit? and I mean really ugly. This keyboard is full of dirt inside of it.

I'd use that one everyday all day

The K120 is literally $12, you cheapo. If you are looking for a new experience, buy a cheap but decent chink mechanical keyboard (I recommend Qisan's Magicforce 63). Otherwise, get another K120.

>all my mice break
Really makes me think

My g9x is still going strong, bought it 1 month after it come out, some people are obviously just tards and throw their equipment around

>spending more than $20 on a mouse

wtf are you doing to your mice?? a half decent mouse could last most people up to two years

>spending $20 on a mouse that has 0 features you want and will only last you 2 years if you're lucky
If you cant scroll horizontally with your middle mouse button, you're truly missing out, my g9x has probably travelled more miles than my shoes

WMO

Attached: #1MouseInThaWorld.jpg (200x192, 24K)

>All the Logitech mouse I bought are of horrible quality.
used an M100 for like 5 years with no problems, gaming included. see typically I get tired of my Logitech mice before they've ever broken

just get the pro mouse from logitech it aint that expensive

Attached: mouse-gamer-logitech-g-pro-6-botones-logo-rgb-12k-dpi-usb-D_NQ_NP_924595-MLA26544534485_122017-F.jpg (1160x653, 65K)

>tfw poorfag

tfw g500 with broken cable and dirt in the microswitches
it is five years old though

Which 12 button is the least shit?

it is for poorfags you triple nigger, just 20 bucks
Yeah, i soldered huano switches on mine and now it has the perfect resistance

Attached: 1536218799666.jpg (1500x1500, 554K)

what do I do when everything else but the ball works?

Internet doesn't seem to have much info on huanos. Which did you use and how do they compare to stock?

Cool but it chose to copy the worst part of logitech mice, those triangle indents that collect finger/thumb lard kek.

Best mouse in the world.

finalmouse.com/ultralightpro.php

Attached: ulpblack1.png (620x620, 181K)

Correct

"no"

67 GRAMS eh? just weighed my KENSINGTON MOUSE-IN-A-BOX MASTER RACE & i got ya BEAT by a GRAM.

KENSINGTON MOUSE-IN-A-BOX: seven bux cant go wrong

Have you tried washing your hands you disgusting piece of shit?

I bet you I'm ten times cleaner than you, tithead. I actually make my own spray using isopropyl with water for all my peripherals. They still gather that shit up nigger.

My mouse is logitech m280 and its not filled with that crap. My friend also has it an his is. He only showers once a week.

this is the best mouse I have ever used. And Ive used razer, zowie etc for years but when I came across this one it was excellent. The polling rate does need to be boosted with a few files, but its great. The is also one of the lightest mice on the market weighing in at 70g.

I shower every day and wash my hands often, I keep my hand clean because I don't want my mechanical keyboard getting dirty, I keep it covered when I'm not using it. I clean my mouse pad with a lint roller often. You must be made of sand if nothing gets in those shitty triangle things... or black because apparently they have no moisture in their skin/hair.

My hand doesn't have this problem and I am not black. Maybe try going to the gym or doing diet, alright sweaty?

Ah, sod off you sandy fingered freak lol.

some chinky razer mamba rip off, feels nice and works and goes for around 15 dollars. alot of the other mice in this board are better but this ones pretty good for the price.

Attached: 714CYFj71sL._SX679_.jpg (679x679, 35K)

The Logitech B100 is a cheap but good mouse. The Dell KB216 is also a better keyboard than the Logitech K120 and is around the same price.

>The Dell KB216 is also a better keyboard than the Logitech K120 and is around the same price.
this is good advice

>The Dell KB216 is also a better keyboard than the Logitech K120 and is around the same price.
this bad advice