INSTALL WIN 7

INSTALL WIN 7

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (1200x768, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cvedetails.com/top-50-products.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But it's not gonna be updated for much longer.

and?

may as well get XP

kill yourself

I you can't make me do something i already did.

They're probably going to extend it like they did with XP

i prefer XD

already done

wew great conversation
why would you need updates apart from urgent security ones?

Already there.

Attached: untitled.png (2356x1288, 217K)

Not compatible with my 2400G.

>ETERNALBLUEs your XP shitbox

Not very much personal, sir.

Attached: 1513362694314.gif (480x264, 1.61M)

Already on it and staying with it.

Already there, mate

>he doesn’t know disabling SMB requires nothing more than a single registry entry

I have four Sandy Bridge-era Dells with W7Pro COA stickers, two laptop, two desktop, and another computer that I got an OEM for when I got a new mobo at Fry's a few years back.

Is there any updates roll-up collection out there in case I have to clean install it someday?

Attached: 1366432855907.jpg (800x1131, 195K)

What do you use for ricing your win

up

>slow startup
>no dx12
>no hotkey visual aids
>legacy drivers or bust
>shitty driver repo overall
>disgusting aero GUI
>broken piece of shit """""classic""""" theme
>soon to be unsupported
Yea, no. I prefer fucking 8.1 before 7 at this point.

>slow startup
install SSD
>no dx12
show me the list of games that require dx12 and aren't from MS
>no hotkey visual aids
cancer
>legacy drivers or bust
google for drivers, find 7+8+10 drivers, install
>disgusting aero GUI
turn off disgusting transparency
>Yea, no. I prefer fucking 8.1 before 7 at this point.
Your sexual preferences are your own business, buddy.

Attached: ssd_130994585.jpg (1000x667, 774K)

>soon to be unsupported
yup. 5 or so years is not a long time.
Nigga, Microsoft will extend support like they do with every one of their main OSes when large companies complain about how 80% of their company still uses 7 and they cant migrate yet for whatever reason.
THEN i can still pull security updates for a few years after EOL because MSFT still has to provide support for POS systems, ATMs, and other financial and identity managing systems.
All i need to do is tweak a registry value and i get those updates too.
Im good to go for probably another 10 years on Win 7.

Attached: Martin Shkreli.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

nahh, I just installed Debian Stable

No thanks, Linux is comfy enough for me.

>disgusting aero GUI
it's funny that I installed win 7 exactly for the purpose of gui tinkering
there are quite outstanding tools that do it, you very rarely see them in desktop threads here because anons either care about linux only or use the same default win guis

Attached: 69f773o94h5h8gk69437673r950.png (1920x1080, 420K)

>slow startup
Oh no. One second delay to give time to hit F8 if needed and no half-assed implementation of a hybrid shutdown/hibernation that's more trouble than it's worth

>no dx12
Not a big loss

>no hotkey visual aids
What?

>legacy drivers or bust
New drivers are released just the same

What?

>disgusting aero GUI
Opinions

>soon to be unsupported
Oh no, how could anyone live without MS "support"?

You can install w7 in a m.2 or SSD, truly the best operating system.

Did Microsoft ever released a good game since Halo?

that looks like fucking garbage

windows7 is the best windows i play only pubg and world of tanks and i kill almost every of my enemies.

Just get W10 gramps, its literally better

Attached: Rajash.png (653x892, 163K)

This but unironically

>XP excuses all over again
yikes

for you

Excuses? We don't need those. We don't HAVE TO give those. We've given reasons why we don't "upgrade". If your new products fails to make people want it, that's on you.

This

Just install Windows 10. You'd be surprised how well it works. I've installed it on an atom netbook that came with 7 starter and 10 runs way better than 7 starter ever did.

It's only when the browser devs stop supporting it. Then you really have to worry.

Looks better than default

You can install win7 on a fucking 6 SSD RAID0 array and it will still boot slower than 8 and 10. The boot process is different and a SSD will only help to a certain point.

>Opinions
No. The classic theme is a buggy mess since win95, that's why MS abandoned it for Aero. They gave up on fixing it.

>google for drivers, find 7+8+10 drivers, install
most "modern" drivers can't be fixed no matter how much you jewgle it. Manufacturers just don't bother to make Win7 drivers properly these days, and the same goes for software devs. If you're using hardware from 2013+ you begin having issues, sometimes minor, sometimes enough to make the computer unusable under Win7. If you're using dinosaur hardware good for you.
>inb4 works on my machine

>no hotkey visual aids
>cancer
"modern" laptops (and by modern I mean 8 years ago) removed most LED indicators, so you're stuck with on-screen aids for stuff like capslock, volume control, wifi toggle, etc. The visual aids are a shitty replacement but are better than nothing at all, and that's what most people are stuck with if they get win7 (unless they install 3rd party or manufacturer shit).

How much slower?

enough to be noticeable. You can try it yourself if you don't believe me. I'm not defending Windows btw, all Windows versions suck gonads when compared to a decent Linux distro, but Win8 and 10 are objectively superior to 7 in almost every way. Literally the only Pros of 7 are the lighter botnet and RAM/Drive usage.

Couldn't left it any more open?

Windows 7 is officially the new XP.

>runs way better than 7 starter ever did.
what do you mean "way better"? Sounds like your sentiment, not its advantage. It loads faster? Or what?
I'm currently on Win 10 and don't notice any improvements whatsoever, in fact whenever I reboot back to Win 7 it's exactly the same, but much more stable when it comes to Visual Studio, DirectX and Net Framework errors, half my games won't run on Win 10, and these are generic Valve and Bethesda games.

I'm calling BS on that. WinXP is WinXP, Win7 is PajeetTier shit.

delete

Attached: 15413855451528377.gif (444x250, 392K)

>MUH SECURITY LEAKS

I don't get it. We have tons of proof what a shitshow 10 has been and MS hasn't been even trying to hide how little they care about the windows itself and what customers want and when we reject that it's somehow OUR problem.

>Just install botnet10
>Windows is pajeesh lol

Don't trannyCoCloonix shills ever get tired of this

Attached: NPC.jpg (800x472, 50K)

Windows is deprecated

>still most used desktop OS and close second to android in other markets
Sure

No more updates = no more urgent security updates. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

not sure what you mean.

>No more updates = no more urgent security updates.
Microsoft said exactly the opposite of this, no more general updates, but only urgent security updates

>yikes
oof

It only boots faster because of the more aggressive Readyboot, best way to test true boot speed is clear the Prefetch folder and reboot

Yes, during the extended support period, which will end in a bit more than a year.

Install 8.1 with classicshell.

Attached: 1540437467494.png (960x923, 1.26M)

>classicshell
Didn't it die after main dev got tired of keeping up with constant changes in 10?

>implying a major tech company like microsoft isn't infested by SJWs

Doesn't matter if you use 8.1
Also I think he released the source code so there are probably forks already.

yea 2023 is in a bit more than a year now.

Make me

Attached: unnamed.png (1920x1021, 615K)

OH GOD? WHAT WILL I EVER DO? USE OUTDATED SYSTEM???

what if i will get haxed?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1034x590, 99K)

>You can install win7 on a fucking 6 SSD RAID0 array and it will still boot slower than 8 and 10. The boot process is different and a SSD will only help to a certain point.
Or you can simply not reboot all the time. This isn't Windows 95 that will lock up after 45 days of uptime. A 15 second boot time is nothing when it's every two or three months.

I'll live with five seconds slower boot time to avoid the forced patches that can reboot your computer anytime you want while you're trying to get actual work done, not to mention the occasional "oops!" where W10 updates can erase your data, and W10's constant merchant hand clasping.

Attached: 1485265923302.jpg (576x768, 98K)

En muistanukka et oli noin ruma

install vbemp 9x

Ei se ollu, nyymillä ei vaan oo ajurit tai asetukset kunnossa

Juuh, huvikseen kokeilin kun löysin asennuslevyn kaappeja siivotessa. Ajurit ja asetukset tosiaankin päin persettä.

Ihme 30v jysäyttelijä.

State of Decay 1 & 2.

They're doing it different this time. The extended support comes in the form of a monthly subscription model with no guarantee (or even plans at this point) that normal users will be able to subscribe.

>urgent security updates
L O L
look at this cuck and his false sense of security

January 14,2020 is the end of the extended support period you mong. After that SOME enterprise users will be offered subscription based support, basically the way every other company does it (Red Hat, Canonical, SUSE, etc)

>a feature sucks
>just don't use it too much lol
OK guy.

INSTALL WINDOWS 2000 :D!

I could never figure out what that orange shit on his arm is supposed to be

Win7 ultimate Best win and I've been at it since 3.11 *sips*

Tattoo?

Attached: 5339650_orig.jpg (522x519, 60K)

>but it's 0.001% faster/better
This is why .ace files still exist inside .rar files.

I didn't update my 7 since 2015 and everything works great.

t. brainlet

>shilling something that's free
Okay, MS Shill, I see you also posted the new hottest Jow Forums meme, you sure belong here.

Having security updates is a necessary but not sufficient condition for having a secure PC. Learn to basic logic.

it's a fake tatoo sleeve. You can read "SLEEVE". These things were big among teens back in the early 00s for some god damn reason. I always found them retarded.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (800x800, 127K)

i can't wait for w10 to be 9/10 years old so all the consumerist drones sperg out about how it's a "dinosaur OS" like how they currently do about w7

I went from Win 7 to Win 10. I didn't think Win 7 would be bettered but I actually like Win 10.

I don't give a shit I get my updates from torrents anyway

Attached: DhJpSvPWAAEfngm.jpg (1200x684, 55K)

Tribal flame tattoo sleeve spelling out "sleeve".

how's super outdated software

fuck off windows shill. nobody wants your intrusive spyware trash.

>laptop
shiggydiggy

>being this retarded
but muh common sense will protect me!111!!!!!

Attached: 1541100168930.jpg (310x328, 16K)

Just get windows 10 LTSB when support for 7 ends.

>no more security updates

If you're worried about security, I have bad news for you about Windows

Attached: 001.jpg (300x300, 16K)

where do i get win 7 professional for free? I need a key.

Daz loader and torrent sites

cvedetails.com/top-50-products.php

Go on