A genie appears before you and offers you this deal, which you are free to accept or decline:

A genie appears before you and offers you this deal, which you are free to accept or decline:
- you become 95 years old
- you obtain access to funds worth approximately 140bn US dollars
Do you take it? If so, what do you do with the money? Tech related obviously. If you get 140bn and don't do anything related to technology why are you even on this board senpai.

Some details:
>your health does not get changed (you don't automatically get arthritis or cancer or anything), you just become old (and thus vastly lower life expectqncy, plus if you have any issues right now they get magnified due to old age)
>thefunds exist in genie wish-space and cannot be stolen, destroyed, or otherwise tampered with or manipulated by anyone until you personally choose to do something with them.
>you can choose what proportion is in liquid funds (you could decide to withdraw $140bn of cash if you wanted, with all that that implies for the economy) and what is in assets (your choice, natural resources would probably be the best choice). You can also leave any amount "undecided" for a later time, for as long as you wish, and use only what you need.
>"withdrawn" funds appear instantly and with no complications. Everything is automatically in order for the taxman, any assets are already yours with no additional effort necessary. That doesn't mean you can't intentionally crash the economy.

Also to get it out of the way:
>buying Intel, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook and/or Google and shutting them down
>investing it all in pic related
There, now you don't have to type those out.

Attached: 1538305542536.jpg (1286x705, 168K)

I would clone Terry.

>accept
>donate 99% of it it to various right-wing and ethnonationalist groups
>hire some black fellows to lick my anal cavity
done

Become the elder lich fucking with the realm of living from the shadows.

Buy a gun and fucking shoot myself
This idea is retarded, youth is the only thing more valuable than that amount of money. I wouldn't even accept it to become 55

based and redpilled

>Do you take it?
No. I am not completely retarded and realize that money is literally worthless, especially if you can't even use it.

Create an android body and transplant brain in it. Take over world.

Fuck no
>get money
>instantly die

DIDN'T THINK THAT THROUGH DID YOU

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 01 [720p]_00:04:57_09.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>>buying Intel, Apple, Microsoft, Facebook and/or Google and shutting them down
You'd need a hell of a lot more than $140 billion to do that. Intel alone is worth over $200bil

Yes, and I would fund nationalist far-right movements in the style of an anti-semitic George Soros.

- you become a girl
- you obtain access to funds worth approximately 140bn US dollars
Do you take it? If so, what do you do with the money? Tech related obviously. If you get 140bn and don't do anything related to technology why are you even on this board senpai.

:^)

What's the point in having so much money if it's highly likely I could die at any time and I'm so frail.
Give me 50billion and cut my life expectancy in half instead.

Probably would ngl. I'm happy being a dude but it seems like a no brainer really.

>the current state of Jow Forums
>people are unironically bumping this /b/ tier trash

Will I become 95 years old the moment I accpect the deal or will I have to wait 80+ years to the $140 billion? in that case

>year is 2101
>Medical science will somehow become advanced enough to upload consciousness to a supercomputer
>genie gives my $140 billion
>Immediately build my private conscious storing database with the lastest and greatest the world has to offer
>upload my brain to the internet
>wait until they build me a organic young body that I can then transfer my mind to it
>???
>profit

What's the downside?

1. Buy 200" screen/projector
2. Buy majority of Nvidia and AMD stock
3. Discontinue Windows drivers
4. Put /v/ on 200" screen/projector
5. Eat popcorn

Put all in a foundation for the breeding of upright-walking & hyper-intelligent cats

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (700x939, 51K)

this

Attached: 478f40f5c149c3939ab76d768d2536a3.png (319x475, 217K)

How would 140bn buy Apple when it's worth a trillion

> take deal
> Endow chairs in Indo-European studies and Platonic philosophy at every major university in America.
> Endow the foundations for my favorite free and open source software projects with 1 billion each - PostgreSQL, Debian, crystal, LyX, Julia, etc.
> Offer 1 million dollars to any negro who can pass abstract algebra and real and complex analysis at a top 50 university, just to see if it can be done.

>Offer 1 million dollars to any negro who can pass abstract algebra and real and complex analysis at a top 50 university, just to see if it can be done.
John Urschel received a MSc Mathematics from MIT and is currently pursuing the PhD. He's also a millionaire, former NFL player, 6'3" tall and probably has a larger penis than anyone on Jow Forums.

Attached: John_Urschel.jpg (1024x958, 195K)

>probably
Don't lie, you had a good long look at it before it went inside your wife.

yes, i will write my will right after to donate all funds to the american nazi party

I don't think anyone should get offended when a millionaire PhD superhuman hulk impregnates a woman. Humanity needs more of these, not loser genes

Cool. He gets a million.

VERY good point!

>buy 1.4 billion hi-point c9s
>air drop them over chicago, new york, etc.
>wait for the crime problem to solve itself

18+ to browse Jow Forums, kiddo.

2101-95=2006

you do not get to be the little girl only the girl

win-win
YES

>buy 4chinz
>delete everything
>redirect Jow Forums to reddit
then with the extra I would buy some good booze to kill what would be left of my liver at 95
while fucking some gold digging thots. not like I would have enough time to do anything substantial with 140bn at 95

Similar

>12 years old

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 1.66M)

Time is more important than money. So no.

Supposedly the blood of infants can have an effect on aging. So all you really need to do is use the funds to kidnap a million kids and do regular blood transfusions.

I read that as well. And it's best to use your own children. So you first need to breed with lots of women before you can harvest the blood of children.

>Year is 2101
>Inlfation, as well as the collapse of the USA, have rendered the dollar worthless
>You got rused by a genie

>become 95 years old
Hell no, nothing could even make that close to worth it.