What is the best drug for enhacing your programing skills?

What is the best drug for enhacing your programing skills?

Attached: 165591307.jpg (480x320, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Nootropics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diz D

9mm of led

finasteride

Zyklon B

good books

Water, sleep and exercise. Also There are no magic tricks in real life, unless you just want to party and feel bad later.

I think some CS GO teams were known to take Adderall during tournaments.

Coffee

sugma balls

Estradiol + Spironolactone

>not cypro
but I agree, /cutegrammer/ > /plebgrammer/

Attached: 3rc5fexq9vxz.png (694x434, 135K)

psyop retards pls go

i've heard a lot about this MODAFINIL... anyone "BITE"? seems quite interesting

dexamphetamine

Cocain

>good looks
ftfy famalam

using JS for absolutely fucking everything

Feels like a placebo, and then I discover it's 5 hours later and I've been hard at work the whole time. It's not clear that it's helping with my programming ability, just focus.

I've also tried it for Magic tournaments. I think it does help me make tighter plays in that case.

Up the ante, make it 10mm of lead.

Fasting

Estrogen

'the fuck up retard

YEAH? word.........

hi redd.it

love

DUDE is pretty good

Modanifil

Think you forgot to take your dose this morning my guy

I'm not prescribed modanifil

krokodil

Practice.

based and redpilled

this or I can't believe I forgot the two "OTC" drugs that help a TON with focus and stuff. It's gonna sound crazy but smoking banana peels gets you high as fuck and puts your mind in this weird place where you can fucking BECOME the code. It sounds crazy but some of the best code is written while peelin'
Also it's hard to actually eat enough to get the full effects, but eating about a half cup of nutmeg will heighten all your senses and increase bloodflow to the brain enough that measurable improvements can be made. Only problem is eating that much nutmeg is sort of hard.

protein

Cocks

Adderall for focus. It won't actually make you better, but it will make you think you're better, which helps counteract impostor syndrome and let you stop waffling over what to name that variable and get the fuck on with your life.

There are no shortcuts to success or magic pills. Everyone in the industry with a little authority agrees you should just drop programming if it's a struggle for you.

deadline

keked (in reality it was a non-audible chortle but nice post)

Water

While not a drug, I drink some form of hot tea while I code. It keeps me motivated and focused.

Caffeine is a drug

How is a mind/mood altering substance not a drug, user?

heh nah I'd say adderall

Attached: IMAG0254.jpg (4000x3000, 2.61M)

Just the calming effects of warm water.
Most types of tea have 0% caffeine

3-fom is bretty good

How the fuck can i get aderall, i live in yeurope, spain

3-fpm* shit

you cant, get ritalin/concerta instead.

Attached: tad warrant.png (962x1044, 228K)

and most tea people actually drink does have caffeine

What tea do """"most people""" drink in your studies?

You realize mm is the diameter, and not a measurement of weight or volume, right?

Terry wouldn't weigh 170 pounds if he had drank 4 2 liters of shasta

the normie tea is orange pekoe

Yes hello user the technical definition of tea is that it's infused from the leaves of the tea plant and these leaves contain more caffeine than coffee beans

What do you expect from Jow Forums?

I'm literally nothing without my adderall

Those ADD/ADHD pills

You seem to know, Is denubil any good?

Tranny degenerates should kill themselves.

Sleep. Not trying to be straight edge (is that still a thing?), just speaking from experience. Stimulants like caffeine don't improve your performance as much as getting enough high-quality sleep for several nights in a row does. Remember that the vast majority of people needs 8 hours of sleep, not 6.

That's because it's the best tea. I drink lots of that all day, then a honey balm and lemon at bedtime.

NEP

Tea. Preferably green tea. More preferably Japanese green tea.

Also good answer.

Adderall is essentially amphetamine which is pretty common in Europe (speed). It is pretty cheap though the ratio of the isomers will probably be different to Adderall, the purity is dubious and you can't get XR speed. As for prescription medication there's Ritalin, though it took an ADD friend of mine a while to get, or modafinil which is pretty easy to get, in the UK importing it is a grey area and isn't illegal, though it may differ in Spain.

Did your performance as a programmer actually improve? Consider the effects of testosterone on the brain, I would expect the opposite.

Estrogen pills of course.

A big glass of water

Wait until Magic tournaments start making you piss in a cup.

kek
Enlighten me please
Illegal

My 2 cents: Excercise + Microdosing LSD and racetam.

Don't forget jenkem, if you can get over the disgust.

do you notice specific effects from the racetam or is it more like a supplement?

Are you in the US? Don't you need a prescription?

I'll take your girlfriend

curious about this too, heard it goes either way though so not sure how much is placebo or truth.

gwern.net/Nootropics
You're welcome.

>buy my sugar pills goy

Where are my RC niggas at?

Attached: Screenshot_Gallery_20181105-203259_1.png (1080x835, 1.2M)

reeks like shit

Attached: 1508989741687.jpg (400x388, 42K)

Female hormones

membrr when you could just buy racetams right off amazon. thanks fda.

lol
You don't even know what it is

Attached: 1537446783726.gif (500x516, 152K)

I think that would be pretty funny. They have bigger fish to fry in terms of people trying to get an unfair advantage, though.

It is only strictly legal with a prescription in the US. That doesn't make it hard to come by without one.

Modafinil isn't a miracle, it literally just prevents you from feeling tired.
Not in the way coffee does, with it's simulating effects. It's like the pure absence of any tiredness. It's good, but the people claiming it makes you some master of focus and productivity are bullshitting.

This 2bh
It's great for staying awake for long time
I once did a 3 day in a row all nighter on 3x200mg

Attached: Blank_45d731997f1a6431d62ea98d451d3d65.jpg (836x543, 116K)

Yeh I didn't mean that it's bad just that it's what the normies get

where do you find sources? It's one of the reasons I actually used reddit but those subs got banned

Ethylphenidate is great but pretty fucking euphoric
4f-mph is extremely stimmy but less euphoric than something like dexy

Sucking dicks.

>Current year
Not using 3-MeO-PCP daily as a study aid
Where do you live?
It is safest to use local vendors

Attached: 1380437868644.jpg (520x599, 63K)

I'm sober now but I used to combine 4f-mph and 3-MeO-PCE for programming and pentesting

This is now just a drug thread and unrelated to technology.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Where you boofing it?

Attached: 02b3d97a58002cee228b87d906037b7db9345d6ef1bb47abc98da74310120f1c.png (500x575, 216K)

I know this is a meme thread, but I actually find that caffeine makes me a lot worse at programming. I get hyped up from drinking a coffee and can't really concentrate if I have a sizable hit of caffeine.

Sniffing it
For the first 2 hours of the high I was barely functional as a human but at about hour 3 my ability to understand English came back and I was much noe reproductive than usual

Kek
Meant much more productive

How much where you using?
PCP can be fucking dangerous in doses more than 20mg.

>reproductive

I was eyeballing my lines at the time but on average 10-15mg of 4f-mph and 5-10mg of 3-MeO-PCE

lol
I've only used 2-FA, 2FMA and 4-MPH from the RCs
I liked 2-FA the most

I've tried quite a few lol

Attached: 20180925_231807.png (1080x1121, 83K)