Ready for the biggest apple BTFO in history

Get ready for the most absolute BTFO in human history when Samsung announce their foldable phone within a few days?

Attached: samsungfoldablephone.0.gif (800x533, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=exploding samsung phones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>normies fold it hundred times
>couple days later "FOLD GATE - UGLY CREASES AND IN SOME CASES FAULTY DISPLAYS OMG OMG"

meme

I wish it was a dual screen eReader as well.

I don't know if this will take off. The folding mechanism brings to mind boomer flip cases, making it feel cheap and dated.

Bring me up to speed. Did they announce/send out invitations to a conference or something? What makes you think they're going to announce the phone so soon?

aesthetically horrid ugly gimmick

Can't wait to buy one.

It's a Samsung developers conference in San Francisco, it starts on November 7th and ends on the 8th

yeah but its like something outta running man
its gonna happen
towards paper screens

Stev Jobs will after this rotate so fast in his grave, that he will drill to the core of the earth and cause a world destruction

The gif is a 3 or 4 year old concept art, not even a prototype.

I can see foldable tablets being a thing in the future, that's the only use I can think of with flexible displays.
Fold your tablet like a laptop and the scren is protected, open it half way and you have a netbook with on screen keyboard.
The foldable phone shit will die down after Samsung, LG and all the chink companies shit out their dumb products that idiots will buy and nobody will actually like.

they need something like the ipod
all they are doing is polishing the rectangles, currently .. all pads/phones are essentially the same -- apple is becoming part of the mundane

thought so
/thread

Looks nice, I could look at my emails and shipost with that .

It doesn't look comfortable to use as a phone when ti's opened or closed.
The only transformative phone that would be cool would be a pullout screen

Attached: sICFFMn.png (1118x497, 36K)

The problem is that the functionality might be using a proprietary, non-standard API that won't be allowed on other Android devices. Proprietary APIs usually don't help the form factor gain adoption, nor do apps tend to adopt them.

>Get ready for the most absolute BTFO in human history when Samsung announce their foldable phone within a few days?

Attached: 4D21C58F-047A-4DE2-A8A3-5BF788D449A0.png (750x1334, 1.64M)

But it is still a green bubble.
gross

>It doesn't look comfortable to use as a phone when ti's opened or closed.

This. If anything it's a foldable "phablet" which as we already know "phablets" I thought were already ignored out of circulation. A foldable phone would be a phone that can fold. The "unfolded" is not a fucking phone.

>foldgate doesn’t get any news coverage because Samsung issues don’t generate clicks

>Samsung issues don’t generate clicks
google.com/search?q=exploding samsung phones

Why no phone company has yet to rip off the 3DS design baffles me.

Attached: sexyclick.jpg (488x488, 34K)

Completely agree with this. Having the screen fold to the outside is doubling the chances for it to become shit when it falls and it won't stick, but folding like a laptop sounds great.

Kyocera echo? it was fucking trash

Attached: kyocera_echo_04.jpg (1024x768, 217K)

>screen get creases

Attached: 9678d2d195a0032c3e539a0ec221d4b6efc7128a5275c9b358ce872085960d14.jpg (1269x952, 136K)

>Why no phone company has yet to rip off the 3DS design baffles me.

ZTE Axon M faggot. It's because trying to copy the 3DS design only results in gimmicky trash

Attached: [email protected] (1290x1192, 166K)

has been done, has been shit

I've always wondered why nobody's made a flip case to combine an iPhone and an iPod touch

kind of want one of these to be honest, I hear they're the bee's knees in Korea

Attached: samsung-galaxy-flip-2.jpg (782x508, 67K)

Flip phones are back, buddy boy!

Thanks for the visual aid.
It was informative and illuminating

I'm in middle of the copyright process so don't bother trying to steal it.

This was in some tv show i used to watch with severely autistic aliens in it

Every major flagship is either available as or exclusively a phablet.

how will itoddlers ever recover?