Admit it. These are a masterpiece of tech design

Admit it. These are a masterpiece of tech design.

Attached: 2A36262C-7149-41D4-8A3A-0DFF3A7A94E4.jpg (572x572, 32K)

I'd have to buy two fucking pairs to listen all day. That's retarded.

>no noise cancellation
>not even rudimentary noise isolation

Attached: download (1).png (2550x1650, 473K)

> two mini golfing clubs sticking out of your ears making you look like a retard is masterpiece design.

/thread

They would be if they were meant to be sucked into the void known as my couch.

>/lgbt/
>/toy/

I'd buy a pair if they fixed the ergonomics, sound quality, and added noise cancellation. I like the concept.

Mine are cooler and not apple

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Can't wait to join in on this shitty meme.

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1067, 225K)

they look horribly stupid and have shit battery life but other than that they work fine

they look fucking great, wtf Jow Forums ? thoses are litteraly the best looking wireless earphones right now

i use them daily on my android device btw, it's just hard to swallon for you guys cause it's made by apple but overall its a good product, and yes it's expensive

You look pretty fucking autistic wearing those

why does it need a bucket to charge when you can just charge them through a cable if they had this feature too? #baddesigns

How do you like them?
I've been thinking of getting a pair

sounds like you're compensating

>noise cancelation
Meme
>noise isolation
Granted, albeit that reduces sound quality.

Attached: 1541443318322.jpg (572x572, 30K)

Not as much as they're a masterpiece of financial design.

They fit in my ears better than any other earbuds.
I'm willing to overlook what they lack in sound because they just fit my ears so well.
That said, I never bought the wireless ones because they look rarted.

Attached: Screenshot (9).png (373x120, 39K)

I have these and I hate how slippery they are. The way the black part tapers smoothly to the silver part make them difficult to grip when I'm taking them out of the case. Also they fall out of the case too easily when you open it. Also the audio pass through feature doesn't work that well but it's whatever. Other than those complaints they've been great.

>thoses are litteraly the best looking wireless earphones right now

Dude come on. Back when the apple watch came out I though it looked ridiculous, but after a year of seeing them around they started to look pretty normal. The airpods still look ridiculous to me and it's been 2 years. People get used to them and they don't care about how they look because the functionality is good, but that doesn't make them pretty.

Pretty much any wireless earbud that doesn't have a big stem coming out looks better than airpods.

Attached: samsung-gear-icon-x-2018-5.jpg (2000x1333, 189K)

they are so open though. easily overpowered by any external noise.

no noise isolation means that all the niggers on public transport blast away their music, which everyone around can hear

Why would I admit something that is objectively false? Fucking jackass.

ALSO THEY LOOK RETARDED AS FUCK AND NPCS STILL ACCEPT APPLE'S PROGRAMMING

do they come in black?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-04 g - Technology » Searching for posts that contain ‘It’s perfect ’ and (778x2793, 1.12M)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-04 g - Technology » Searching for posts that contain ‘picked up jelly’ and (762x2778, 1.35M)

>tampons hanging out your ears

>people memeing and trolling with apple products on Jow Forums

What point are you trying to make?

>shilling is just ebin trolling

Attached: cap_[Migoto] Ai Mai Mi - 09 (1280x720 Hi10P AAC) [0F76CD16]_00:01:31_03.png (1280x720, 3.74M)

Yes

>albeit that reduces sound quality.
Eh, no it doesn't.

No. This is literal psychological welfare.

>wireless
It's trash, son, I don't even have to delve into its actual audio capabilities(and considering it uses dynamic drivers it would be a waste of time).

>muh sound quality
Literal meme unless you’re listening through a potato. Anyone who claims otherwise (audiophiles) are retards falling for placebo

Cringe and bluepilled.

>>wireless
>>designed in california, made in china
>>only works on mac devices
>>still married with apple maSHITnes
>>uses batteries
>>real headphones/earbuds DON'T use batteries

KEEP BEING AN ETERNAL APPLE'S DOGG

>can't listen music with only one of those plugged in
That's how I can tell the designer never fucking used headphones.

>not wanting to listen to the annoying background static noise is a meme

>wireless audio
Nigga please

>no ldac
>not even aptx
Wew, what a blast from the past, it's like I'm in 2006 again.

Everytime I use them they keep fucking cutting out.

I think they're great, no complaints about battery life or slipperiness. I would buy the sport version so I could wear them in the shower though. Also if you move the left bud away from the right you can use just 1 bud, BUT I only know how to get the left one working again by putting them both in the charging case for a moment, which sucks. I think the hear through mode does a great job, and the call quality is fantastic as well.

This is one of those things that Steve Jobs would've not allowed if he was alive. It looks fucking retarded when you use them.