Apple Loses Trillion Dollar Company Status Due to 10% Slide on Stock Market Since Thursday

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONO *deeply inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITODDLERS ARE FUCKING FINISHED

Attached: Capture.png (662x904, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2015/06/19/its_true_android_is_the_poor_mans_phone/
businessinsider.com/android-iphone-market-share-by-price-2014-8
businessinsider.com/android-v-apple-ios-market-share-revenue-income-2014-6
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
eweek.com/mobile/pew-everyone-buys-android-rich-educated-people-buy-iphones
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/04/05/surprise-apples-iphones-are-expensive-so-rich-people-are-more-likely-to-have-them/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1513151377595.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

based

>999 billion dollars and still can't afford a headphone jack

>look mommy I posted it again

COPE

>thinking this is real money

they were the first tho. they have also been surpassed

Absolutely based.

AAPL would have taken a dive here regardless. I know media makes it appear it's because this and that but it had already been consolidating sideways, topping out, for weeks.

Further, it's still very high. 50% fib is at $160 which is pretty far down from the $200 where it's trading at right now. If you own Apple you'll likely want to sell this, if you want to swing trade you'll want to short. R/R on that isn't the best, you'd want to put a stop at a clean break of $230 - which could happen but that's extremely unlikely. $160 is the obvious target.

inb4 some shill shows up with some retarded pile of fagtalk about their new products or whatever: I don't care, not even a little, since it does not matter. Chart is trending down a corrective wave after a long extended wave up.

Attached: AAPL-fs8.png (2739x1591, 127K)

This is all YOUR FAULT, goyim! Why aren't you buying 20 iPhone Xs now, with AppleCare plus?!

They were late by almost 3 centuries.

The entire stock market lost 10 points in the last 2 weeks stop pretending its just apple

No, this was a harder hit than AMD took. Worst yet there's bleak signs of recovery. I personally can't even vouch for a bear market desu.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-05-17-42-56(1).jpg (714x744, 101K)

That doesn't explain the different hits each tech company took, only their starting dip and rebound.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-05-17-44-52(1).jpg (720x950, 145K)

Is the tech bubble finally nurturing bursting? Any bankruptcies yet?

And still has a huge p/e ratio so everything needs to go perfect for them to justify this price even. I think 22$ is a more realistic target for q4 than 25 or higher

Its a normal correction. The market just did this back in january and then went back up

It's the Jews.

t. Jow Forums

Attached: 9982505.jpg (501x585, 38K)

It was just a hit, everyone is clutching onto their purses but there's no permanent damage to be worried about (except those who did not rebound yet). Apple is currently in limbo and all investors are praying for a rebound lest they get rabid and sell too soon.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1526750027660.png (803x753, 514K)

based

ZOMG THAT'S FUNNY!

Attached: C8StvSWUIAAnpZ-.png (1200x1200, 494K)

>Turn on my 6s
>Low battery warning
>iOS 12 update 2 weeks ago, never had a problem before that
>Forced into iTunes to update
>Everything magically fine
>Battery throttle auto enabled itself
>Battery less than 2 years old
>DO not/have never bought AppleCare+

Nice try, cunts.

Attached: 1308700783989.png (429x410, 7K)

Go back to your threads.

Attached: 1380980688443.png (525x525, 101K)

You're right that is strange now I thonk about it

Attached: 20181105_185254.png (720x790, 249K)

HOLY SHIT APPLEL IS FINISHED

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1538019517761.gif (416x506, 21K)

redpilled and based

>they were the first tho
Only if you're a brainlet in economy and don't take inflation into account

white and based

>Battery less than 2 years old
Age means little if you're going from 100% to 0% everyday like I was. Pay the $29 and change your habits.

>$29
Plus $200 because there's a microscopic dent on the case.

Attached: 1528332516292.jpg (660x764, 172K)

>we will no longer be reporting sales

This is a reminder for android users:
Wealthy and white people predominantly choose iPhone.

>Yep, it's true: Android is the poor man's phone worldwide
theregister.co.uk/2015/06/19/its_true_android_is_the_poor_mans_phone/

>Still Don't Believe Android Is For The Poor? This Chart Proves It
businessinsider.com/android-iphone-market-share-by-price-2014-8

>Proof That Android Really Is For The Poor
>Google's Android mobile operating system has 1 billion users — more than twice the 470 million people on Apple's iOS equivalent — yet Apple pays out twice the amount of revenue to app developers on its system, according to Andreessen Horowitz analyst Benedict Evans.
>That's because Google is aggressively going after lower-income users on a global scale. The company recently launched Android One in India, which allows device manufacturers to make $100 smartphones. Apple, by contrast, prefers to sell its iPhones for more than $600.
>So although it sounds crass to say "Android is for poor people," on a global scale that's exactly how it is being used.
businessinsider.com/android-v-apple-ios-market-share-revenue-income-2014-6

> Android Is For Poor People: Maps - Business Insider
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

>A new Pew study says the majority of Americans now own smartphones and the majority of rich, educated adults own iPhones.
eweek.com/mobile/pew-everyone-buys-android-rich-educated-people-buy-iphones

>Surprise; Apple's iPhones Are Expensive So Rich People Are More Likely To Have Them
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/04/05/surprise-apples-iphones-are-expensive-so-rich-people-are-more-likely-to-have-them/

You can tell where the rich people are in the city by looking at iPhone distribution. You can also tell where the white neighborhoods are and where black & hispanics neighborhoods are just based on iPhone usage. Yes, really.

Attached: android_wojak_knowyourmeme_www.9gag.com.jpg.jpg (2048x2048, 400K)

based and redpilled

>tabloid
>op-ed
>op-ed
>op-ed
>tabloid
>blog

Attached: 1516732512617.png (644x800, 15K)

Fibo is such a fucking meme
>let me just put 100% at the already established top
You mean there was a 100% chance of reversal at the price where it already reversed? What a shock

>t. SEETHING street shitter

based

>2014
of course

No wonder earren buffet was just buying apple stocks this week.

Attached: 20181105_204130.png (662x904, 188K)

itll come back till christmas, retard

For real though, isn't it embarrassing to be seen with an iPhone in public? I always had to hide my 7 plus my parents got me on a lease whenever I went outside. Checking for calls/ texts was a nightmare.

Attached: 1537818572762.jpg (1324x1316, 183K)

You have autism if yoi care what phones others have or care what others thing about your phone. Its a tool not an identity

Must be nice living in a rural area. Here in DC every black person owns an iPhone and buys starbucks and I have yet to see them use anything but a credit card to do so. I don't like being associated with them given how I'm half white and half Hispanic (on dad's side).

I live in a major us city. I the only time i pay any attention to niggers is watching that they dont sneak up behind me or get close enough to snatch something from me. Dc is nigger capital though

Didn't happen to me, archbabby. Maybe don't be a dick to the """geniuses""".

>being this underage

nope, he's right son

t. boomer