Free open source supreme bot

github.com/PrinceFroggy/sBotOSX

coded in 1 day, i was pressured by people to sell this bot. long story short, these people were shady so I decided to open source so neither of us make money.

supreme "bots" out there cost like 89 USD which are simply auto fillers, atleast my bot can refresh the store until a item appears.

originally was going to sell for 10 USD but the shady asshole wanted to sell for 50-100 USD.

IDK ENJOY.

pls give a star or fork and do whatever u want with it.

has my login system which protects itself from noobs, dats about it.

meh.

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRSim5s_LWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10 video desu

youtube.com/watch?v=IRSim5s_LWQ

atleast someone likes it, LMFAO :) ty

nice source! nice video!

I'm kinda new here, what could someone use this for? If I have a clothing website I can put this on my page ?

Supreme only releases stuff in small batches, so they sell out very quickly
People use bots like this to buy them before they sell out

It doesnt solve the captcha automatically, so whats the point

If you are the one who programmed it then your friend shouldnt be entitled to profiting off of it. but it doesnt seem like a very sophisticated bot anyway

Wtf is a supreme bot

Absolute state

Lmao your telling me that the clothing brand Supreme is so popular that people are making their own computer gadgets to make sure they don't missut? Dosent make any sense.

its because the resale value is much higher so people just bot the drops and resell for profit

When the fuck did hoodies get a resell value. This is too fucking bizarre to wrap my head around.

So as soon as something is advertised on say eBay, and it is discounted by a certain amount, this bot will automatically do what tho? Purchase the item, have it sent to ur house to resell it? Or they directly sell it to you from their own website?

>bot goes to supreme's website and buys the clothing once they come back in stock
>clothing sells out within minutes because everyone buying it is also using bots
>put clothing you bought on ebay for double the price
>teenagers pay the absurd upcharges on ebay because the only way they can get it is through the resellers on ebay

the reason its so valuable to people is because rappers and such heavily promote it and its "rare" so they are willing to pay thousands just to show off to other teenagers that they have it

There's something called hype. Look it up

Is there any other products that this method is used? does the bot have a user interface where you can select options for what you are buying, how much to spend etc?

not that I know of, but i dont keep up with supreme and that type of stuff. but if you know how to program you could make a bot like this for anything

HERE'S MY KEY

Attached: 1538199023612.png (361x363, 200K)

Absolute state

>swift
>only for macOS
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

This has just added another dimension to my coin purse's made from kangaroo ballbag's business.

Let's make the best bot for buying Supreme that only works on Linux so all the hypebeast fuccbois turn into GNU loving neckbeards

Attached: nosalt.jpg (680x944, 743K)

Faster then manual.

OP here, 2 cheap to put in captcha sloving service