IPad Pro or Surface Pro 6?

iPad Pro or Surface Pro 6?

Attached: microsoft-surface-pro-6-review-9-1500x1000.jpg (1500x1000, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21BAKPYr3Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or money

Surface Pro 6. Don't fall for the iMeme.

youtube.com/watch?v=21BAKPYr3Oo

Do you want to actually DO stuff or just watch Netflix?

galaxy tab s4 or s3

Surface since it runs a real OS and real applications.

>Get older surface pro
>install gentoo
>have getnoo on a fucking tablet
>Run windows in qemu

Surface Pro by far.

If you want mobile, Tab S4. If you want baby desktop, Surface.

Holy fuck winjeets up in here. Surface is total fucking garbage. Buy iPad or you'll regret it.

Got any facts to back that up? Generally curious actually, because I kinda want to buy the new iPad Pro as just something little I can stuff in my backpack to do light photo editing and word processing on without having a freakishly thick laptop.
Can you FaceTime with it like on an iphone?

There are literally no good tablets other than iPad. Android tablets are mostly dead and Surface is "hybrid" garbage shilled by MS that doesn't do tablet mode well. Buying a surface is the worst thing you could do ever. iPad is the fastest by miles and will get updates for years.

Buy iPad and you WILL regret it

if you're retarded.

Surface with gentoo

The iPad still has no Bluetooth mouse support. In the bin it goes

>doesn't do tablet mode well
it does. and it still feels like a nice, portable computer. if you actually buy an itoy for over $300 you've been scammed.

Surface knockoffs are arguably superior at a lower price. Also Chromebooks. iPad only good if you're aware and ok with being in the garden.

>"..and will get updates for years."
>he doesn't know about Apple's planned obsolescence

I don't care about the "tablet experience," user. I just want something I can draw and write on and has a full desktop layout so it can be a legitimate substitute for a laptop. I have no use for a glorified facebook machine.

My iPad Air runs iOS 12, and rather nicely.