You ever try to look for a restaurant on your iphone and have to ask yourself why the fuck did it lead me to a gas...

You ever try to look for a restaurant on your iphone and have to ask yourself why the fuck did it lead me to a gas station????
wait..... i know the answer.. ios is literally written by pajeets, as outlined here:
apple.com/newsroom/2016/05/19Apple-Opens-Development-Office-in-Hyderabad/

This is shit and its amazing this issue persists since apple maps launched. Now consider if you actually needed your iphone in an urgent situation like a medical emergency, good luck finding a hospital, your iphone is more likely to lead you to a gay strip club where you will bleed out and die on the runway after the bouncer mistakes you for the next act and throws you up on stage.

Now take a look at people trying to use apple maps. Ouch.. here's a complaint about the issue from 2012 (LOL, SEVEN YEARS ago)
>forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2012/09/27/apple-maps-six-most-epic-fails/#a36f724df9d9
>Florida hospital replaced by supermarket. The Times reports that Apple Maps labels a Jacksonville, Fla. Publix supermarket as the Riverside Hospital.

A more recent one:
>forums.macrumors.com/threads/the-reason-why-apple-maps-sucks-illustrated-in-two-simple-screenshots.2109800/
>Here's what happens when I type in "vas u" (the name of a street in Budapest, where I currently am)
>Result: It has no clue. It even got the country wrong, and the results have no similarity whatsoever to what I typed in. And none of the results are even in the country I'm in, let alone the city. It's as if it just gave me a huge list of totally random results. And it points to "Neue Sport Mittelschule", which doesn't even remotely sound like "vas u". Like, at all. There isn't even the letter V or A in it. You don't need to be one of the world's richest companies to figure that out

no one is behind the wheel of the ship at the ios division of apple, or even apple in general. really sad stuff

Attached: 1518051650264.jpg (460x572, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2015/06/19/its_true_android_is_the_poor_mans_phone/
businessinsider.com/android-iphone-market-share-by-price-2014-8
businessinsider.com/android-v-apple-ios-market-share-revenue-income-2014-6
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4
eweek.com/mobile/pew-everyone-buys-android-rich-educated-people-buy-iphones
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/04/05/surprise-apples-iphones-are-expensive-so-rich-people-are-more-likely-to-have-them/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1526790665730.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

no one uses faggple maps, not even itoddlers

inb4 the ipajeet seethes and sperges out in this thread

>iToddlers have been defending this since 2012

Attached: 1513514353527.jpg (1100x779, 504K)

This is a reminder for android users:
Wealthy and white people predominantly choose iPhone.

>Yep, it's true: Android is the poor man's phone worldwide
theregister.co.uk/2015/06/19/its_true_android_is_the_poor_mans_phone/

>Still Don't Believe Android Is For The Poor? This Chart Proves It
businessinsider.com/android-iphone-market-share-by-price-2014-8

>Proof That Android Really Is For The Poor
>Google's Android mobile operating system has 1 billion users — more than twice the 470 million people on Apple's iOS equivalent — yet Apple pays out twice the amount of revenue to app developers on its system, according to Andreessen Horowitz analyst Benedict Evans.
>That's because Google is aggressively going after lower-income users on a global scale. The company recently launched Android One in India, which allows device manufacturers to make $100 smartphones. Apple, by contrast, prefers to sell its iPhones for more than $600.
>So although it sounds crass to say "Android is for poor people," on a global scale that's exactly how it is being used.
businessinsider.com/android-v-apple-ios-market-share-revenue-income-2014-6

> Android Is For Poor People: Maps - Business Insider
businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

>A new Pew study says the majority of Americans now own smartphones and the majority of rich, educated adults own iPhones.
eweek.com/mobile/pew-everyone-buys-android-rich-educated-people-buy-iphones

>Surprise; Apple's iPhones Are Expensive So Rich People Are More Likely To Have Them
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/04/05/surprise-apples-iphones-are-expensive-so-rich-people-are-more-likely-to-have-them/

You can tell where the rich people are in the city by looking at iPhone distribution. You can also tell where the white neighborhoods are and where black & hispanics neighborhoods are just based on iPhone usage. Yes, really.

Attached: C900C7EE-36F7-4956-835B-6E8F7F3BADA7.jpg (989x826, 147K)

>the register
>data from 2014

epic lmao

>t. SEETHING street shitter

Attached: 1537146829458.png (813x1402, 369K)

based

>So butthurt he goes into the archives to find an ancient pasta

Attached: 1540216186962.png (480x480, 25K)

(You)

Attached: 1524371223641.jpg (1336x873, 287K)

Microsoft hires 100,000 of us and our code is so sloppy it has to be re-written by 500 overworked white guys. This problem is known to industry peeps as "The Code Diaper"and you'd hear more about it if you were paying attention. It's ultimately four times more expensive to outsource because the work has to be redone years later by white guys. Indian code is patchwork rats nest shit that fails and needs to be completely redone the minute it's integrated into any bigger project. This is real info from a medium-sized tech company CEO that we've talked to several times. Indians fucking suck at coding, don't believe everything you hear about them being awesome. Also only roughly 10% of Indian business school graduates are employable.

Here is an email reply directly from the CEO of a successful tech company whose name you have heard at least once or twice:

You missed the mark. Indians are generally OK on skills, they just don't give a flying crap. They show up, do what you tell them, leave. Low on ambition and ideas. They blow their money on white BMWs and $300 dress shirts so they couldn't be entrepreneurial if they tried. They're probably just happy to not be in Mumbai. The sad part is all the big companies are crying "more H-1Bs!" but these are jobs that could and should be done by American high-schoolers. Pretty sure they wash their hands because there are signs telling them to. Not familiar with "Code Diaper".

I use it, cause fuck googles botnet
one time it tried to send me through the ocean to the other side of the world but other than that it was fine. Guess I entered the address wrong... probably.

iTODDLERS BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER????

COPE

I don't use a mobile tracking device.

who fucking gives a shit lol

In reality there's no difference between pajeet code and white man code except the pajeets work for far cheaper.

Attached: 1541448171516.jpg (749x1282, 1.68M)

Nope. It's pretty good, I use it often.

iTODDLERS BTFO!

yikes