>be me
>have crippling anxiety
>borderline autistic
>hear autistic kids are good at programming
>i only know HTML but lets try python
>dont understand anything no matter how hard i try
>tfw too autistic for a normal job and too brainlet for a autistic job

how did you anons learn programming/coding/python? pls help this brainlet out

Attached: absolutepervert_2___BlmA0NBFLdC___.jpg (1080x1080, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codecademy.com/learn/learn-python
automatetheboringstuff.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5mJ_Qftw2_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 python isnt programming

yeah but i mean if i cant understand python i have no opportunities with "real" programming languages

>he actually fell for the autists are good with tech movie trope

Attached: Pepe cringe camera.png (597x418, 132K)

Like most things, you have to have the willpower to learn or simply, the brain for it.

A lot of computer stuff comes to me naturally, I was A+ certified at 15 years old.

But coding doesn't, I hate it and while I know the basics and interact with it on a daily basis at work, it'll never be more than something that im semi fluent in. I know enough to copy/paste from stack overflow and thats enough for the job.

Also, I love the idea of playing DOTA 2 with friends but I FUCKING hate the game. I have to apply myself to even play it, it sucks and I have zero interest. To them, it comes naturally.

All depends on how you apply yourself.

python can be programming. When used in the industry it usually is, mainly because you don't need python to write retarded scripts.

python was literally unironically made as a programming language to get little children into programming.

find something you actually want to need to program

if you don't have anything to write, then you're going to really face an uphill battle
like, I only learned bash scripting after writing a small text-based image gallery program that'd view images on console by chaining together a bunch of other shit (thanks, netpbm; thanks less -R) and show small previews since I was on a machine without actual graphics and wanted to look at cute anime pictures on it

shit, using a computer without certain software or abilities on purpose has gotten me to learn a lot of shit I otherwise wouldn't have bothered since I hadn't really needed to know

hey lol

python is a pretty bad language, try shell scripting or c.

>A+
>hard
wew lad

just perform a mental breakdownin public get on NEETbux

Attached: 1540808119272.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

codecademy.com/learn/learn-python
automatetheboringstuff.com/

Codecademy isn't amazing but it'll at least hold your hand through basic concepts. Once you make it through that try going through some of the mini projects in the second link. You can do it anxious user

i tried with code acamedy, but i dont understand anything ;-; im just too brainlet for this

I could teach you programming but only if you shave your body and wear a cute dress :^)

How long have you been working at it?
Anything less than six months doesnt matter. You have to mash your head against the wall to understand logic.
Most of our brains do not work in a way that is required to write programs or coding languages. Some people's do, but for the most part you have to understand how to think logically. This takes a lot of work and beating your head against the wall. You are not special and therefore you need to do this and force yourself to understand. You'll know when you finally do, it's like an enlightening feeling.
From that point on your brain works in a different way and you start to think of things in parts and logical steps.
This is only the beginning, however, next is understanding how to use the things you learn which is another hurdle.
There is no excuse for giving up. Everyone goes through it. You do not need to be born special to the program, you just have to be willing to persevere. It either works or it doesn't.

There is no magical fairy dust. Just fucking do it until you get it.

WHOA. Looks like you taken a wrong turn there. Lemme help you get to where you need to be
>>>/reddit/

>tfw i already shave my body and wear cute clothes but noone wants to teach me how to program

Cute clothes arent enough.
GET THESE

Attached: programmingsocks.jpg (1140x813, 129K)

I learned coding by working with other people

spergs are good at tech, not autists.

Attached: the more you know.jpg (1100x618, 26K)

>that spacing
>just b urself
>thinking his experience is in any way helpful to another person
>humblebragging
jesus christ just shut the fuck up and learn how to behave like a real human being already

Attached: 237442897346.gif (350x233, 348K)

fucking faggot

This. You can't choose what you're autistic about.

youtube.com/watch?v=5mJ_Qftw2_0

How are you learning it? I recommended doing programming interview challenges then referring to learnxinyminutes for syntax help. Do you have background in mathematics? Basic programming is literally algebra. Maybe learn that too

Google "learning to program using python by cody jackson" and read the pdf that comes up.

I saw literal brainlet normies at uni playing fortnite half of the time and still managed to code a full rpg in C SDL. Programming is not hard, stop whining, get a pdf and some coffee and learn.

This.
I'm autistic about trains and virtualization.

Not uncommon, most people learn their first programming language in a classroom not online

I didn’t learn a real programming language until I did a class, I tried learning c++ from tutorials and books but failed. But after taking a class on Java I finally “got” programming and now I know a couple dozen languages and autistically read programming language manuals and source code for fun.

Learn C++ instead
Also try harder and for longer

blody basterd

>how did you anons learn programming/coding/python?
I just did? What the hell are you having problems with if you just started? Variables,functions, for loops? It's brain dead easy stuff in the beginning.
>Anything less than six months doesnt matter. You have to mash your head against the wall to understand logic.
you are probably a moron if it took you 6 months to "understand logic."

/thread

because python is a script

terrible advise, a brainlet should try a higher level language instead
>inb4 c++ isnt low level

This. Being a programmer isn't the only thing you can do with computers. Look into sysadmin stuff, or maybe security. Learning to write code is good, but it's not your only choice
I learned how to program real quick, first Java in high school, then C++ with a friend, and Python by myself. For most of the time I liked it, and there are projects I want to make for myself, but in the end, I'm pretty sure I don't want to work with this stuff. After college, I'll get some certs and find a sysadmin job (or maybe I'll become a teacher, it doesn't sound too bad). Consider taking this path, if you want to work with computers but at the same time you don't like programming or you're not really into it

Fuck python. Dynamically typed languages are total shit for learning how it works.
I would recommend learning the basics of C, learning a bit about how computers work and what your code actually does to the hardware (roughly).
Then move on to object oriented programming with C# or C++ if you enjoy the low level (as in close to the metal do everything yourself) stuff.
And then Python is good to learn. Also good to get frustrated by it because it isn't statically typed and it makes no sense why it works or what it does at first glance.
Python is pretty good for use as a high level glue language to string together modules implemented in other languages (likeC/C++).

>I love the idea of playing DOTA 2 with friends but I FUCKING hate the game
fucking this

Also learning multiple languages is always a good idea. They can all do more or less the same things but go about doing so in different ways. This leads to a better understanding of what's actually going on and makes the way it's written down less important. Programming is mostly about concepts, not languages.

read the free book "Automate the boring stuff with Python" and watch the free video course alongside.

lots of financial analysts use python. maybe its a career choice that could interest you.

>telling a brainlet who can't even learn python to use ancient deprecated languages with manual memory management that lack basic features like strings or memory safety
Stop trying to trick him you assholes.

lol a+ is easy for anyone to get, 15 is kind of pathetic.
>oh boi im pro hax i can plug in computer, i know what hdd stands for holy shieet
kys actual autist IT fag

That's exactly why I recommend doing that first. It's not that hard to grasp if you start simple and it teaches you what actually happens. Knowing what's going on makes higher level languages easier to understand later on.
What I am not recommending is starting with C and sticking with just C forever.

It's true though. Obviously it's just a tendency, just like black people being more likely to be thieves.
>what is likelihood

It was only a matter of time before it happens. I've personally bought two.

>It's true though
no, it's not. autists is parts of the dynamics that ruined computing while not contributing anything worthwile