Did anyone in the Houston texas area purchase a Sylvania ssc092 (pic related) from a goodwill around 2015-2017 if so...

did anyone in the Houston texas area purchase a Sylvania ssc092 (pic related) from a goodwill around 2015-2017 if so, please reply there will be compensation please I want it back hopefully it didn't become ewaste/escrap

Attached: 153484942_amazoncom-sylvania-ssc092-9-inch-portable-tvvcr-combo-.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Nobody would have bought that. It was almost certainly sent to an e-waste center for proper disposal

Why do you want it back so bad?

left his sextape in it, kek.

I have it faggot, and I aint giving it back. Now what?

i can give it to you for free, already came in it like 80+ times

flatscreens are gay I liked that tv I had it for 8 or 9 years

jokes on you the vcr deck is broken

pics pls

fuck

thinking of renting ad space in the Houston chronicle

Why are you so autistically obsessed over this obsolete piece of technology?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (898x481, 118K)

> gaming

Attached: 1345815198419.jpg (428x248, 70K)

This post is banner material right here.

what if this post was completely true lol

dude you don't get it
it's a SYLVANIA SSC092!!!

because flatsceen is gay it looks like shit colors are horrendous I have to mount it on the wall I have to get my third one in 1 year and 3 months because the coaxial port fell off my current one and the screen is too wide I don't like two black vertical bars when I am playing my game they don't make flatscreens in 4:3 and the screen is apparently made of paper my first one broke when my mom flung a fucking cardboard box at it there aren't composite ports on the front they are in the back so I have to get behind my desk to plug something instead they put weird trapezoid ports on the side and the buttons are on the bottom of the tv not the front and are poorly labeled and high latency plus it has a bootup time of 10 seconds my crt was sedimental to me the screen was tiny but it had low latency and was colorful and hard as diamonds and it had uhf/vhf built in booted up as soon as I pressed the power button I took it for granted but now I realize my mistake san andreas looks horrible I cant watch qubo I shouldn't have let my mom take it and donate it I shouldn't have sat in the car and watched her donate it I should have stopped her I miss it i want it back

>flatscreens

PUNCTUATION YOU BASIC MOTHERFUCKER. USE IT.

i just want my tv back

oh so you didn't leave it, it was stuck

I'm tired of flatscreens i want my Sylvania ssc092 crt tv back

the guy who has it now probably doesn't even have internet

OP is probably mentally ill or just a turbo boomer.

Diamonds aren't formed in sediment.

its called a simile

i used to have a 21" '87 toshiba blackstripe tv that looks tits amazing on 90s gaming consoles, wildfire took it