What do you shave your neckbeard with?

What do you shave your neckbeard with?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1080x540, 139K)

Shaving is for women you faggot

i- i can shave this off?

I cut my hair and beard once every three weeks with a #1 guard on hair clippers.

Electric shaver. Does the job quick and being clean shaven looks way, way better than having a neckbeard. At least on me, that is.

it doesnt even grow

I don't
it's like 3 feet long now
send help

I use a safety razor, buy its inconvenient since I have a huge adam's apple

shive into stubble with electric razor because quick and easy.

i havent shaved or cut my hair since my best friend died last year. longest theyve ever been. send help.

a regular razor I shave every day because I like to be clean shaven, feels good to have a good jaw line

Cut it

release yourself.

Attached: 1523745685262.jpg (667x667, 73K)

am sad though. i was thinking about it today, its becoming hard to brush it every day without pulling out hair

sigh freakeye

t. chinlet

Who cares if you can pull it off. I wanted to have long hair but I'm balding so fast that it looked like shit when I was still only 18

wut

I was trying to say he shouldn't shave it for no reason if he likes it and has a full head of hair. I tried to grow long hair in high school but I was balding very quickly so it looked thin and bad.

>he has a neckbeard
How's it like having inferior genetics?

Safety razor. Works better and saves money compared to modern razers.

Just clippers. I dont care if I look clean shaven so clippers is the most time efficinent and easy way to cut it

Edwin jager de89. Just different grip than pic related. Plus good soap and boar fur brush. Any medium sharpness blade. Would like to upgrade to rockwel 6c

Attached: razor-edwin-jagger-de89-razor-chrome-knurled-1_1024x1024.jpg (564x1024, 40K)

>Using electric razors and having to buy new ones or repair them when they break as well as the inability to shave without power
>Using disposable razors and throwing them into fucking landfill
>Using safety razors and throwing the blades into fucking landfill
>Not using the glorious straight razor of your ancestors and buying a razor once, for life and potentially for generations to come if your kids are not cucks

Some norelco shit I got for $100 at costco like a decade ago.

It still works fine.

Side note.

What the fuck is the point of making the heads from titanium? They literally never need to be replaced, and the lithium battery still lasts a fucking week or more.

>Not using the glorious straight razor
Dude you need water and soap to use that shit.

Yeah the soap and water I use to fucking shower. Do you not wash? Or maybe you use faggy bodywash instead?

I don't spend more than a few minutes in the shower. Shaving in the shower without a mirror seems fucking stupid.

Also soap dries out your face.

The same water from my shower also comes out the bathroom tap, advanced concept I know. Soap only dries out your skin if you are using 60c K-mart specials and a re beta fag with low T. Enjoy your cuck shaving, real men use straight razors.

I never put soap on my face.

It literally burns my skin.

My hand is too shaky for straight razor. And I need to be presentable in work.
Also blades are least of problems in land fill.

Jesus just fucking kill yourselves and help improve the gene pool.

Mr Mudface?

I know right?
Who the fuck wants to hold a razor sharp blade to their neck? I'm not some emo faggot.

>Using safety razors and throwing the blades into fucking landfill
>not resharpening your blades

Attached: Safety_Razor_Blade_Sharpener.png (570x456, 147K)

My genes are better than yours hipster.

not for the next 25 days you can't

I honestly thought only women washed their faces with soap until I was in my 30's and realized that some guys have shit skin and unironically think soap helps.

I can't even imagine what having acne ridden shit skin that needs to be scrubbed is like.

Ok yeah you can be honorary if you do this, but 99% of safetyfags don't.

Lel you either are the guy who can't hold a blade steady because you are literally shaking or so precious that soap holocausts your skin. Truly embarrassing.

>Truly embarrassing.
What's embarrassing is falling for straight razor memes and slicing the shit out of your skin and literally burning it with chemical bases until you have fucking Edward James Olmoss cheeks because you think its fucking manly.

>slicing the shit out of your skin and literally burning it with chemical bases until you have fucking Edward James Olmoss cheeks
>Things that don't happen

>Things that don't happen
They don't if you use an electric razor.

Electric razors are for fags like you.

Only women use real razors in 2018, all men use electric.

based and redpilled

anything more than this is a waste of time and energy. afterwards i use electric razor for moustache and chin stubble

have fun wetting your face and playing with rusty blades

>Redpilled
>Buys into jew scam of paying out for disposable heads on a limited lifespan electric toy

lmao@your life

dont purchase chink shit. my $15 panasonic one is more than 2 years old. just dont buy nameless chink shit...but then again i only shave moustache and under mouth stubble. the rest with an electric hair clipper

>shave your neckbeard
Gay theme.

>limited lifespan electric toy
Did you not read my post about titanium heads and lithium batteries?

I feel like you probably ignored it. Literally thousands of shaves and a decade on my $100 dollar shaver.

>break arm
>some nerve damage
>hand not shaking but not as steady as it used to be especially when tired
>fuck it. Not risking with straight razor. Have to look good on job withoit any cuts.
>fucking straight razor hipster on 4ch calls me "bad genes"
wow. so sad. So going to drink bleach like right now.

>soap
>helps
>scrubbed
>acne
Yah. You have no idea what you are speaking about pajeet.
Fyi- you don't need yo "scrub" with soap. Soap does not help with acne. Helps with what? Finish your thoughts pajeet.
Using soap is basic hygiene you dimwit. It's like not shitting on street.

Feels bad man

>You have no idea what you are speaking about pajeet.

Pretty fucking obvious that I don't because I literally just said I hadn't needed soap on my face my entire adult life.

It isn't hygiene, your face doesn't stink lol.

trimmer