Sup Jow Forums meet your futuretech

Attached: Royole_flexpai.gif (750x421, 3.82M)

no thanks

Attached: 11-06 01_35_24.png (955x720, 483K)

god i hate touch screens

Maybe the question while developing this shouldn't have been whether they could, but whether they should.

Attached: 1532482932421.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

when people were asking for flexible/foldable phones, they never meant "rigid and halfway down the middle as the dedicated folding point"
they wanted those demos of people being able to bend a bare display that is attached to a couple components at the bottom

i find it extremely offensive that marketers are telling us that people were asking for this
they weren't, they absolutely never were asking for this
it's hard enough to get someone to accept a bifold wallet these days, these thick pieces of shit were not what anyone was imagining

it's not convenient, and we've already seen the demos of flexible displays so it's not even novel

you don't want a tablet thick and rigid enough to fit a cd drive??

Transparent displays are way more useful than this.

ill stick my cd in your drive

Take a metal fork and bend it over and over back and forth. Eventually that shit snaps.

This is dogshit

For what purpose other than being gimmicky?

I get it, it looks new.
But why would i use this instead of a phone and a tablet

this shit has been marketed since 2010

Yeah, let's introduce other bullshit in the smartphone world. Next, I wanna see a ballsy OEM pull off a notched foldable smartphone with 10 cameras, with no headphone jack and 2000 mAh battery.

>2000 mAh
You meant 1990, of course.

it's a chink phone rushed out to be before samsung releases a probably actually decent one

>thick as fuck when folded so you can't store it anywhere
>small for a tablet when laid out fully and runs a shitty android skin meaning no apps will be supported for it
Who thought this shit up?

This is some Dr Slump shit.

>Who thought this shit up?
Chinese intellectuals

Attached: pZGuHSg.png (414x458, 239K)

doesn't fold flat, enjoy broken spine
hurts my hands