BASED FUCKING SWEDEN

BASED FUCKING SWEDEN

Attached: Erlang_logo.svg.png (1200x1052, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reia-lang.org/).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based and Red pilled erlang poster

*makes your language 10 times better*

Attached: 1_wVcT8A29lBkN0gXFPJUF3w.png (800x600, 54K)

It does make the language better (mainly through protocols), but Erlang isn't about the language, it's about the OTP.

You mean
>Turned your language into ruby lol

Not, that was Reia (reia-lang.org/). Elixir only has a Ruby-inspired (but actually pretty different) syntax.

Elixir is numale shit. Erlang is comfy and much nicer to use.

faggot basedboys using languages meant for telecommunications for their shitty onions websites and thinking they're hot shit

Attached: photo_20181010_171510.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

What do you recommend then?

python and javascript

And you're the one calling us soiboys when you are the biggest soiboy of them all.

whatever you used before elixir/erlang probably was a better choice

Is there anything technical you dislike about Elixir? What problems have you noticed with its community?

What could a telephone possibly have in common with an HTTP server? Hmmmmm.

s/a telephone/a telephone system/

>onions websites

I'm not aware of any tor sites written in erlang. Can you point me at one?

onions is code word for pic.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I'm Swedish and a close relative of mine is one of the Erlang devs. I don't know what you're supposed to do with that information though. Trivia.

You better learn Erlang.

self() ! bump.

>throwing out the beautiful Prolog syntax

receive ->
{Msg, From} case From of
OP -> OP ! {Faggot, self()},
_ -> From ! {Based, self()}
end
end.

>beautiful
>Prolog syntax

It's a nice syntax -- for writing Prolog with its predicates, unification and backtracking.

Spotted the nu-male

kys

b&r

>dynamic typing

Attached: 1528599950280.png (250x250, 92K)

all variables are non-mutable though

don't be a pussy

>Elixir only has a Ruby-inspired (but actually pretty different) syntax.
Elixir is a better language than Erlang, Elixir borrows a lot more from Clojure than it does Ruby. Only the syntax has superficial similarity to Ruby. The biggest problem with Elixir is that it is built on top of Erlang and Erlang is a slow language with badly implemented container types. None of the people who developed Erlang have a computer science background, they were all physicists. Bjorne Gustafson the main compiler writer doesnt even have a university education. It would be best for Elixir to start from scratch as a stand alone language and create its own highly optimized compiler and its own version of the OTP.

>something can't possibly be good unless they went through a Computer Scienceā„¢ degree like me!!!
imagine being like this

>Erlang is a slow language
stopped reading there. Erlang isn't supposed to be "fast". It's a language for building scalable realtime systems that can handle error.