PS4 PRO vs PS4 SLIM

Since i don't know where exactly to post this, im posting it here.

So im wondering is the PS4 PRO worth the price diffrence from a PS4 SLIM ?

Also inb4 asd xbon1 better, no kid, it's not better. It never was and it's never going to be.

Attached: 10841990758430.jpg (815x815, 122K)

Build a PC with a GTX 1080Ti in it.

Then install gentoo on it.

Wait for Black Friday and buy a PS4 Pro for the same money as a Slim now.
Also, fuck off back to /v/.

Attached: emoji_thinking_cup.jpg (425x425, 24K)

Better yet, buy it now, sell it to game stop, then build a PC.

There's not that much of a price-difference when you're buying a console, I don't know if the PS4 PRO is "worth it" but it's really nice to be able to use it on a 4k or 1440p screen. You may want that in the future if you don't have 4k now, it's becoming quite commonplace.

pretty dumb advice and also why PC gaming is silly and dead, it costs twice as much as the Playstation Pro just for that GPU.

Good advice, there's deals on the PS4 and PS4 pro regularly. Black friday or not, wait for one if you can.

This. Sony is also gonna phase out the Slim soon, and only manufacture the Pro. Probably gonna redesign the Pro at some point too.

Already have a good pc and i don't need any updates on it. That's why i want a PS4

>black friday
good idea, i forgot that even excists
>Also, fuck off back to /v/
Jow Forums is cancer but nothing can beat /v/

prob, but no1 knows how much time it will take

Pro + red dead bundle at Walmart for $399

protip: get the pro. you can finally achieve more stable 30fps.

i never got the
>4HEad looool 30 fps ps4 suxx xDDD
like who cares ?
It only matters if the game lags, if the game doesn't lag who gives a shit ?

ya i had an eye for it, but that other guy reminded me that black friday exists

Once you factor in a decent 4K TV, higher game prices and paying for online every year PC gaming can actually be cheaper.

Zoomer fuck off back to

how sad can your life be to take the time out of your day to write this and confirm the captcha

>It only matters if the game lags
So like every game? Or whats your point.

>Also inb4 asd xbon1 better
Are you having a stroke?

not OP but this is a good idea. I may just do this.

>it's a sonygger who is too retarded thread

buy a used ps4

>and confirm the captcha
It's $20 per year...PER YEAR! You cheap fuck!

I got one, it's pretty neat but also a little disappointing.
If games are specifically developed for Pro hardware, it looks and plays great, though the fans do get noisy.
But many titles don't get a Pro patch, so you're still running those at a base 1080p.

In the end it really depends on what games you want to play.
If you're not going for Sony exclusives mostly, it doesn't make much sense.
If you are going to be playing games like Horizon, Uncharted, God of War, Persona 5, Detroit etc., it's not a bad purchase, since those games all got a Pro patch and look great.

Attached: 1535226512854.jpg (658x720, 208K)

Who the fuck cares how much fps you get if your game doesn't lag ? whats the fucking diffrence between 60 fps and 600 fps ? legit none cuz both of them run smooth

there goes your average mad xbone user, unable to accept facts

Attached: image.jpg (2704x1864, 1.95M)

Behold, the intelligence of a sonygger:

>Who the fuck cares how much fps you get
a person asking whether or not to get a ps4 pro or the base ps4

Mostly going for spiderman, monster hunter, reddead also i saw that they are making medievil remastered which was the selling point for me

they're typically sonylliterates

Feels good that i managed to trigger a sad xbone faggot, did you lube the pad before u inserted it in your ass?

[spoiler]sonylliterate

>thinking that Jow Forums is full of microsoft loving faggots
Behold, the absolute intelligence!

>owning a console\
how about both of you fuck off back to v and play cowadoody or whatever filth of your caliber plays. Consoles are for niggers and children and you're probably both

Are you 12?

I have a decent 4K TV and a PS4 Slim, never seen the point in upgrading to the Pro. I mean if I could have one for literally the same price I would, but as things stand, no, I'm not interested in it.

no im 11.
hows being 50 like grandpa ? don't die to soon (:

PS4 pro has Sata III, the slim and old PS4 can’t take advantage of a SSD

>So im wondering is the PS4 PRO worth the price diffrence from a PS4 SLIM ?
A rope is much cheaper.
Get a PC, at least that is a lot cheaper when you are buying many games and you can do actually worthwhile things on it.

He probably actually is, if you made it above 18 like that his life is pretty much ruined.

>Consoles are for niggers and children
Why? I don't own any, but think it's good when you have one.
t. 22 y. o. slav child

atleast read before u write faggot, i already said that i have a good enough pc.

damn didn't know that, thanks

>So im wondering is the PS4 PRO worth the price diffrence from a PS4 SLIM ?

depends games, on MH world/The last gardian PS4 pro is a thing.
Dark souls3/Bloodbornes have no dif.

add PS4 slim is quiet

Attached: 81zJRE+jSLL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 293K)

Reported.

>i already said that i have a good enough pc.
Then there is no reason to buy a piece of hardware which does the exact same thing but worse and games are more expensive for it.

"Muh exclusives" isn't an argument unless you are an NPC who actually enjoys getting ripped of by the latest AAA games, then buy whatever you want you won't be able to tell the difference.

I'm 31 and I own a PS4, I play it for 5-10 hours a week depending on how busy I am. I have a pretty hectic life with work and social commitments so when I get a few hours to myself I like to unwind, games help me to do that. Got a problem with that?

:)(:

Who cares about your life?
Does it justify throwing money into the bin?

>games don't matter when deciding for a video game machine

I don't see any problem with owning a pc and spending spare money

Trash doesn't matter, yes.

There is no Problem, but you might as well just burn the money, far quicker and you don't need to spend your extremely valuable time on Jow Forums for that.

I'll ignore you then.

I'm not throwing money in the bin though, I'm getting enjoyment out of it. I'm more productive in other areas of my life for the fact that I take time out for simple, relaxed enjoyment, and I also receive fulfilment from the stories I experience and beating a challenging game. I wouldn't change the way things are, I wouldn't play more games even if I had the time and I wouldn't play none at all because of what I get from them.

Reality hurts, I know.

There really hasn't been a single exclusive which wasn't a complete rehash released in this decade.

No, you are spending money when you have a device that can do the exact same but better.
This really isn't hard to understand.

If you are so deluded that you think that you need a different device to do the same thing but worse, then you will not be able to notice a difference between these consoles anyway.

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)