GUESS THE COUNTRY

ITT: Guess the country from a Google Street View image.

If you win, you post the next image.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 01.16.18.jpg (2880x1800, 1004K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@-25.2552882,-57.5825146,3a,75y,235.22h,91.34t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMKet73FEig0AzskMZXMfFrnQ-SCnMY3M3XbXRL!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMKet73FEig0AzskMZXMfFrnQ-SCnMY3M3XbXRL=w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya88.09851-ro-0-fo100!7i10752!8i3808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chile?

idk mars

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

United Kingdom

kot

it looks like a country
underdeveloped.

Indonesia

Panama?

Texas or mexico

Serbia

chile

Attached: 5pfmt3w7l7fz.jpg (2398x1798, 281K)

commie fornia

poopistan

Peru

Nope, but some of these are in the right region.

poopistan

United States

Malta

Someone already guessed that. Do you mean Pakistan? It's not Pakistan.

Nope.

BUMP.

Any hints?

Alright this narrows it down a lot: it's in the Western Hemisphere.

Brazil

Nope.

it's paraguay

Japan

Nope, and Japan is in the Eastern Hemisphere.

You got it. Did something give it away? Did you find it on Google Maps?

Here's the location: google.co.uk/maps/@-25.2552882,-57.5825146,3a,75y,235.22h,91.34t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMKet73FEig0AzskMZXMfFrnQ-SCnMY3M3XbXRL!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMKet73FEig0AzskMZXMfFrnQ-SCnMY3M3XbXRL=w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya88.09851-ro-0-fo100!7i10752!8i3808

Your turn to post an image now.

>Did something give it away?
the flag is there
>Your turn to post an image now
can't, sorry

>the flag is there
You mean on the left? I didn't think it was recognisable since it's all curled up. Oh well. Fair enough.
>can't, sorry
Alright here's a new one then. Warning, I think this one is a bit hard.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 16.55.34.jpg (2880x1800, 650K)

sweden

No, not Sweden.

Argentina..?

Damn too late.

Stop lying

Yep sorry the first one was Paraguay.

I mean, are you referring to the first location or the second location? Neither of them is Sweden though.

does it matter? Both look like Sweden

Italy

>haha le funni sweden is third world meme xD
Either play the game properly or fuck off.

Nope, not Italy.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Georgia?

nvmd

im getting a hot climate vibe. Costa Rica?

its weird when you think about. You can find the same looking street that would look normal in half the countries of the world.

but it does look like Sweden
t. someone who has been in Sweden a lot of times

We're on this one now: Not Costa Rica though. Hot climate is correct though.

israel

Grecia

You realise we're on this one right? - Nope it's not Israel.

Not Greece, no.

Okay here's a clue, although it seems both of you have given answers in concordance with this clue already - it's in the Eastern Hemisphere.

thailand

Not Thailand no.

new zealand or some tiny former colony island?

fiji

Indonesia, Malaysia

Sri Lanka

Cuba

Not NZ, not Fiji, not Indonesia or Malaysia or Sri Lanka.

You're in the right sort of region though.

No it's in the Eastern Hemisphere.

Bangladesh

Philippines

not the Philippines?

Nope. But again you're in the right sort of region.

Cambodia? shit man idk what else is left with street view in that region

Vietnam

It says uk in corner

No neither of those.

Don't just limit yourself to countries that have Street View - even countries that don't have much (or any) official Google coverage still have user-submitted Street View pictures. So it could be literally any country.

I'll give you another clue - this country is located in Asia (according to Wikipedia's definition of Asia). So it's not located in Africa, Oceania, Europe, etc.

That's my country. It always shows the user's country in the bottom right.

Also maybe I should confirm, no the UK is not the answer.

>korean intelligence

Which Sweden have you been visiting?

He's just trolling mate.

Shameless bump.

As I said, this location - - is somewhere in Asia.

Guess where.

Laos?

I play Geoguessr a lot, dunno if you know this game but its cool :D

No it's not Laos. But you're quite close.

Yes Geoguessr is good.

brazil

You realise we're on this one now right? - And no it's not Brazil (neither the one in the OP, nor the one that we're on now).

looks very Italy to me

Nope, I already said it's in Asia. So basically it's one of the countries highlighted in green in pic related.

I'll give you a clue, it's quite a small country.

Attached: asia.png (2000x2000, 779K)