Lol just use LTSB

>lol just use LTSB
>Everything you need still works
Except VS2017. And that's the only reason I need windows 10. So am I going to have to buy a windows 10 pro and spend 3 weeks trying to configure it to not be shit?

Attached: images.png (375x316, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/s1ave77/SVF.ISO.CONVERTER
community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/4378-windows-10-decrapifier-1803-1809
github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script
wpd.app/
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/privacy/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buy
Retard.

>VS2017 does not work on LTSB
Double retard.

3 weeks?
Are you fucking retarded

>Retard
Yes, I'll just use some dodgy illegal software that steals all my shit instead of having MS steal it.

>Double retard
If you know how to set it up so that it works and can tell me, I'll gladly accept that im a retard.

Use Enterprise and follow any of the dozens of guides that tell you what to disable. Or try LTSC if you want the Full Autism experience.

VS2017 works on LTSB you fucking mong

>MS themselves say it doesn't

How to get enterprise?

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-140430.png (720x1280, 114K)

>How to get enterprise?
Look at the /sqt/ OP. If it's not there then go to an archive.

>Except VS2017
eh what? Works just fine on my machine.

Use LTSC you fucking mongoloid

VS2017 does work but you can only build UWP apps

Run installer, select features you need, Run VS 2017 shortcut on your desktop or in start menu by clicking on that icon with right click moving cursor with mouse that you have to put into USB slot with your hand sending impulses from your brain to your hand while keeping breathing to keep you alive.
Pretty much that worked for me and i have no idea what made you think windows 10 ltsb can't run VS2017 or any other version of VS

>look at us, we're developer-friendly since we bought shithub!

KMSPico does nothing but ping a virtual credential server set up on your own machine, much like how the search program Everything runs on localhost.
I've used network sniffers on new installs to check and can guarantee that KMS Pico is safe, provided you get it from the official source and not a clone.

You sir, are a moron.

Thanks, didn't know those paste bins have that in them. I'll try enterprise.

>How to get enterprise?
I've used SFV.ISO.CONVERTER.
gitlab.com/s1ave77/SVF.ISO.CONVERTER
Select [M] My visual studio downloads in the main menu and follow the prompts
[ INFO ] Source: 17763.1.180914-1434.rs5_release_CLIENTENTERPRISEEVAL_OEMRET_x64FRE_en-us
[ INFO ] Hash : b8a6ffac9e15240c39f2ed2b16204341f564208d
[ TO ]
[ INFO ] Target: en_windows_10_business_edition_version_1809_updated_sept_2018_x64_dvd_d57f2c0d
[ INFO ] Hash : 0be4e80687d8d7eff8c80c5aa8c03b15e2f77256

I run the following script during install
community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/4378-windows-10-decrapifier-1803-1809
read the "Single machine how-to", it explains how to do it. I also run github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script after the first boot.
If you want something that just werks, has a GUI and requires only one click use wpd.app/

There's also:
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/privacy/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
Download the "Windows Restricted Traffic Limited Functionality Baseline". You need LGPO.exe to apply the included group policies:
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319
I applied the 1607 baseline on LTSB and it worked wonders. Very minimal chatter now

>implying you're not a sleeper cell of the russian emergency warnet, awaiting that one ping

>winshit
>vshit2017
dropped

Attached: mscall.jpg (535x350, 20K)

Do you know how to make wpf shit on something else?

or just don't register windows? it might complain a little bit it never fucks itself because of it.

also keys are like $10 or less if you don't know where to get a legit kmspico download

He's a freetard, a brainlet incarnate. Sure he doesn't know how to make wpf stuff

Attached: 15136110422580.jpg (630x630, 82K)

I just began using LTSC and so far everything works quite neat. No apps, nothing of the sort, but shit works all around.

Is there any advantage to running Win 10 LSTC over Windows Server as a workstation OS?

>>>/wdg/

>using winblows
Though you're correct, it's gonna be a bloatnet that will hate you regardless of the edition you choose