Hi guys. I come for counsel here because my ignorance on the matter (spy apps) is hatching a weird paranoia here

Hi guys. I come for counsel here because my ignorance on the matter (spy apps) is hatching a weird paranoia here.

Im that kind of person that likes to sing in the car. No music, just me. I have a weird coworker who chooses the music in our work. The thing is that he oddly downloads the songs that I sing in my car, when nobody is looking. I'm starting to think that he is spying on me through the cellphone mics or something, because though it seems odd, the amount of times this happens is ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure i didnt sang them in his presence before, I've even run tests (choosing a random song at the moment in the car that I'm sure i havent sang in ages, then, the next morning, he has it on his playlist). I use different music styles, from elton john to anime music shit. Is not like it happens every day, but i would say that it happens 1 in 3 days.

He's got access to my cellphone during the work hours, I always leave it on the desk and don't keep a watch on it, but i rarely leave for more than 1 minute.

Is there any basis to think he could have hacked my phone or something? I know that it makes no sense (why would he do something so weird?), but the other possibility is that he is a fucking psychic.

How much time does it take to install the fastest to install spy app?

I already made a hard reset but the guy is pretty odd and i'm still scared

Attached: Athena_Herakles_Staatliche_Antikensammlungen_2648.jpg (1905x1845, 2.66M)

Don't sing in your car

Did you download any wierd .apks? Or go to any sketch websites? Definetely possible to get access to your machine that way, but its not really probable that he could do anything with your phone in a minute or two.

Are you sure its coming from your phone and not your car? Have you tried going innawoods with your phone and signing out there, to see if he'll dl those songs sang out innawoods?

>Are you sure its coming from your phone and not your car? Have you tried going innawoods with your phone and signing out there, to see if he'll dl those songs sang out innawoods?

no, havent tried. That test might be interesting to do. Still i find it even odder to think it is in the car (how did he got in? how does the bug get the power? car battery? this has been happening for a month, its a lot of time for a local battery to be in power)

>Did you download any wierd .apks? Or go to any sketch websites? Definetely possible to get access to your machine that way, but its not really probable that he could do anything with your phone in a minute or two.

never downloaded any shit. I barely use whassap at all, and just because work demands it from me.

Does you're work happen to be facebook? Are you chinese?

>He's got access to my cellphone during the work hours, I always leave it on the desk and don't keep a watch on it, but i rarely leave for more than 1 minute.
Do you leave it there unlocked or some shit like a retard? If you left it lying around then he definitely could have installed spyware. Otherwise I guess he could have watched your finger movements to learn your pin code.

I've argued uncountable times with him about how he always tries to watch my fucking fingers when i unlock the phone. He says he cant help it, that fucker. I don't know if its me being paranoid at this time but he doesnt even get mad at me like "im not watching you". He apoligizes and walks away.

>all these faggots thinking OP is being rational and not having schizophrenic episodes

Attached: 1533081236525.png (273x563, 207K)

Well factory reset and change your pin code then. Maybe try using biometric unlock and/or not leaving your phone lying around.

Maybe you're both NPCs with limited sentience
It would explain everything

op here. Im actually scared also because is either one or the other: Being stalked or being mad. Both are scary in their own way.

im npc

Holy fuck just reset your phone and then stop leaving it unattended at work. I can’t believe nobody has even addressed that. If you can’t have it on you while you work, don’t bring it.

Schizophrenia perhaps? How old are you? Anywhere between the 16-30 mark is where symptoms tend to manifest.

i already just reset it. Is it that simple? Do these things go away with that or can they sneak in the BIOS/whatever?

>Schizophrenia perhaps? How old are you?
I'm aware that it can be a mix of coincidence and paranoia but the facts force me to cover my ass in case it is not.

I secretly installed a javascript on this page. The next time you sing in your car OP, your car will asplode.

the youtube algorithm is what screws you over OP.
I noticed multiple times that when I listen to some music on yt, the next day most people in my immediate surrounding have it suggested to them.
I'm not sure how they make these connections sometimes but it's spooky as fk.
I don't even have social media, just my yt account.

i dont use yt for that songs. I just sing because i love to sing a capella. also i dont have this guy on any social shit. Just my workmate

let me reword all this thread for a simple solution: how safe I am now that i've hard-reseted?

Can I rest assured that he can't hear me now in the case he was doing it already?

should be fine unless he bugged your car

as i commented on there
i got stronger suspicions on the cellphone. Also he bugging the car would have stronger implications, but idk, this thing is already weird so i'll check it out if this keeps happening. If i don't find anything ill consider the guy to be a genuine mind reader, be it self aware or not.

But ockham's razor tells me the simplest is the safest.

Also im amazed at why would a guy stalk me so hard just to give himself away in this manner.

I feel better now. Still, if there is something else i can do to double check this shit, please tell me anons.

If he bugged you through phone or car why the hell would he then download and play the songs he heard you sing? Just to mess with your head? I’m betting 100% on coincidence.

yes. Thats the weird part. But knowing the guy is not that strange. He's a really creepy guy who really wants to be my friend to cringey extremes though i try to avoid him all the time. To put it in perspective: if i was a woman it would totally be a classic harrassment scenario. Maybe im his gay crush. I cant know either.

Here's a pragmatic solution to not going mad, I.e. a verbal 4x left turns.

Start singing obscure autistic shit, shit you've never listened to and you know no one will play unless they were into it as well. You say you like classic rock and anime? Start singing disco and R&B for the next 3 weeks.

Odds are it is coincidence (maybe not the anime one but weebs like their music as you already know). Irrational paranoia is a strange beast that take years to go away, I had the FBI visit me for things that went no where but it took a solid year to not stare at everyone passing by my house.

Good luck man

>Irrational paranoia is a strange beast that take years to go away, I had the FBI visit me for things that went no where but it took a solid year to not stare at everyone passing by my house.

hahaha thats what im fearing. That i'm biasing my thought and then everything is a proof against the guy.

I can't do that now feasibly (the singing obscure shit) as, if the hard reset works, the bugs on cellphone wont work and the test will run a fake positive . He downloading it will show its in the car, right, but he dont doing it will only increase paranoia ("he stopped doing it just after I hard reseted! i was right all along!)

I'll do it anyways just to check.

But now i think that i fucked up all chances to play him into a trick. I just want to finish the work of de-bugging me so i can at least sleep knowing that he doesnt hear other personal conversations or stuff. So this is my main concern now. Thats what i wanted to, at least, know that the cellphone is free (im pretty sure the car is ok, due to him not knowing which car i had until recent times, though of course i could be wrong!). Being bug free is my only feasible goal at short term

Even if that still leaves me with a creepy coworker that may or may not have bugged me (in the technological sense) and that i cannot truly trust

Install Lineage

Attached: basedphoneposter.jpg (480x300, 20K)

have you ever thought that maybe you just listen to normie music

Are you logged into your youtube account?
Are you logged into google?
Is your password secure?

Try listening on another website and or device

yes to all

what do you mean about listening another device?

I dont listen to music. I sing without any background