How do I uncuck a Samsung Galaxy and prevent planned obsolescence software from slowing it down...

How do I uncuck a Samsung Galaxy and prevent planned obsolescence software from slowing it down? Would putting Lineage on it be enough?

Attached: lineage.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomsguide.com/us/samsung-galaxy-s5-guide,review-2821-4.html
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, but if you have a decent hardware version with snapdragon, the knox bootloader is locked so you can't do a damn thing with custom rom like LineageOS. Depending on the Galaxy version of course...old phones are a different story, as are those for international market which have worse soc.

if you have the americuck version then all you can do is shove it up your ass

I have an S5

yeah I had my S5 for some time, and gave it extra time after I installed lineageOS. its good shit

S4 here

assuming you're and you have an S5, it depends on what carrier your device is on, but looks like all version can be rooted. once rooted you need to flash TWRP custom recovery. Once you have custom recovery, you can flash a new room, LineageOS preferred. I will only get devices that can be unlocked in the future, and will immediately flash LineageOS. I have it on all 3 or my Android devices. my current phone doesn't need it, but it just works better.

root info: tomsguide.com/us/samsung-galaxy-s5-guide,review-2821-4.html

and you have to get your specific LineageOS s5 version: wiki.lineageos.org/devices/

GOD DARN SAMGSHIT WHY TF DO THEY LOCK DOWN THEIR OWN DEVICES!!! GOOGLE UPDATES ANDROID EVERY YEAR AND THESE SHITTERS CAN'T EVEN STEAL OPEN SOURCE RIGHT. FUCK SAMGSHIT

>requires proprietary blobs
>uncucked
Pick ONE(1)

Will a J5 work?

I recently got to met someone cucked with Huawei p9, lets say this person got nuked wifi and bt after trying some Jewgle Play Sweatshop Fortnite links, factory reset didnt fixed shit, tried to flash og firmware with no avail, tried to install other country og firmware but "you need bootloader unlock goyim to do that", called huawei customer service see if they could provide bootloader meme and they basically told me to fuck off, that I cant mod my phone in anyway so they aint providing shit, and that I should buy a new phone, or send that one to bumfucknowhere Asia to get "diagnosed" . Fuck Huawei, if you buy their chinkshit you're literally cucking yourself.

Attached: drumpfone.png (640x480, 139K)

Learn to type a readable sentence retard

ihave a s7 active

should i root it? i'm worried about accidentally breaking it but i really want hotspotting

faggot

What's a recent phone with decent specs that supports LineageOS well?

It sounds like you're just retarded dude.

learn to not be a fucking ni/g/ger, cunt
it sounds as if u enjoy sucking chink cock

Attached: basedniqqa.jpg (500x500, 51K)

lg v20, anything else is shit

>samshit
found your problem

Can't even actually "break" it, because you can always flash stock firmware from odin. Just don't do anything retarded like not unlink your google account before doing this if you don't remember the password. Instealling twrp before all else is always a good idea

this shit OS broke my Xperia Z now it won't boot cause it won't charge

Sounds like you're a retard, why not sort that out before worrying about things like roms?

>samsung
You've already failed