/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD OR IMGUR LIST FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/QGhQUhu

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user wants to buy a multimedia tablet
• batteries • user got chink'd • some soldering iron discussion • always the same IEM discussion baka • Anons raking in coupons! • user's meme poster arrived bent, contact seller for a new one • user bought some alright looking chinese anime figures • user got some leds for his car interior • Even more coupons! • user is bored with his KZ ZS5 • user got his T2s in the mail • hi that was fast indeed Previous thread

Attached: csg3.png (900x700, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/couponrules.htm
aliexpress.com/item/15-6-Inch-4-4mm-Thin-IPS-Portable-Monitor-For-PS4-Xbox-HDMI-USB-1920-1080p/32857283410.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4dsrhizA
timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20181107T07&p0=1232&msg=COUPON RAIN&font=sanserif
aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-1-5M-Desoldering-Wick/32894412101.html
aliexpress.com/item/memeiem/32828514347.html
aliexpress.com/item/autism_case/32779850218.html
aliexpress.com/item//32921326157.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S68363052
aliexpress.com/item/t2/32828570781.html
rdtech.aliexpress.com/store/group/USB-Tester-meter/923042_250764074.html)
translate.google.com/#auto/en/中華民國是唯一真正的中國,中華人民共和國只是個共產的分離主義
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

• Last minute coupons!

>how do coupons work
RTFM

sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/couponrules.htm

does anyone know if this screen is any good?

aliexpress.com/item/15-6-Inch-4-4mm-Thin-IPS-Portable-Monitor-For-PS4-Xbox-HDMI-USB-1920-1080p/32857283410.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4dsrhizA

Attached: 1106084321.png (1464x632, 372K)

Yeah, cancelled the order right away. What do you mean by a "burned" account? Do the chinks not want my money anymore? Sad!

there also seems to be a newer 4k version

Attached: 181106084722.png (1448x625, 722K)

GET READY COUPON RAIN SOON

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-06-18-55-14-099_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x1920, 1.47M)

>burned
Won't be able to use the account again until you provide the info they want

Is this a good price?

Attached: pacemaker.png (1252x906, 320K)

>coupon rain about to start
>app stuck on launching

depends on the shipping costs

They're going to ask for pictures of your bank statements and tons of personal details to confirm it's you
There was a guy a year and a half ago maybe longer who emailed them saying it was bullshit and he wouldn't be giving them anymore information and to remove the ridiculous restriction and they did it, he posted the screencap of the interaction, find that in the archive and use it as a template, im fuzzy on the details someone probably remembers better

Yes, your grandpa's life is in good hands, friend.

>app refused to function while coupon rain was going on but returned to normal as soon as it ended, are the chinks deliberately doing this shit?

It always says it expired

Works for me

this

Where can I get the new AirDots?

Attached: IMG_20181106_123545.png (1080x1220, 548K)

So what's the deal with search on AliExpress straight up blanking on certain keywords? "Amazfit bip" (picrelated) returns 0 items, "amazfit" returns everything, including Amazfit Bip.
No NASA t-shirts either, even though I'm pretty sure there's plenty but the search isn't showing anything.

Anybody know of a workaround?

Attached: SEARCH SUX.png (779x184, 21K)

>wanting shitty earphones with barely any battery life

>no aptX

Attached: just-shove-it-57b1f7320439d.png (326x367, 143K)

probably as good as airpods for a fraction of the price

Where do I put it? I change it to Spanish but it doesn't work

the search bar

Just today's loot

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-06-18-43-36-025_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x4254, 406K)

Just checked — works.

>With delivery driver 8:49 AM

yes please

fuck is this shit the coupon exchange timer stopped at 0:00, then i went back and then it took forever to load, missed the $10 coupons

countdown for next coupon rain

timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20181107T07&p0=1232&msg=COUPON RAIN&font=sanserif

Same.
If this is a bait I cant help but admit that it is well done.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106.png (1080x3841, 75K)

Any coupon for $60 orders?
going to buy a case

I just got it. I didn't noticed I had the app in English because Im used to it.

lel it says you're a massive tard

Try again in a few hours or days

How does that cupon rain work? Just log into app?

The Mi planet looks comfy as fuck
imagine living there and browsing /csg/ on that giant phone screen thing

Attached: 433.jpg (413x378, 71K)

Log in, maybe refresh the page a few minutes before it begins. A notification pops up like in this other post

Remember user posted about his SD case few threads ago? I fell for that, and let me tell you, dear friends, it is a nice thing to have around for any shark lover.

Attached: sd_case.jpg (3036x4048, 3.8M)

>doesn't even have the 8 shark microsd badges
laughinggary.jpg

Also today got this thing. Now to get proper tester to with it, but that's not on immediate list. We'll see about discounts on 11.11.

Attached: usb_board.jpg (4048x2446, 3.07M)

Ran out of things to put cards into.

Hey lads:
Whats the cheapest iem that:
>has a neutral sound signature
>has removable cable
>has a mic or Bluetooth option
I'm tempted to buy the KZ ZS10, but I'm reading that is a V shaped IEM. It also needs better foams.

t2 with custom cable

Boarseman CX98 if you can sacrifice removable cable; T2 if you can't, but got some cash to spend.

Read the wiki and noticed for payment it said to use paypal or alipay but the only options I got is visa, webmoney and QIWI. Is there a problem with using these?

Received my 3.5mm 1.5m desolder wick.
Of course it doesn't have any flux on it but after expanding the braid like pic related I can apply some of my own. The copper looks clean.
$1.04 aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-1-5M-Desoldering-Wick/32894412101.html

Attached: 20181106_175359.jpg (1548x2064, 1.27M)

just use your Visa

You card will be billed through Alipay, so you are safe.

Thanks.
Whats the full name of the T2? Aliexpress is full with iems with the same name. There's even a "T2" that's basshead

Tinaudio T2.
aliexpress.com/item/memeiem/32828514347.html

do ear tips like this have a better seal than standard ones or any other benefits?

Attached: file.png (487x496, 322K)

oни пpинимaют QIWI, нe бecпoкoйcя.

Link?

They supposed to.
Also, you might like to try Spinfit eartips for that — for me they did wonders.

aliexpress.com/item/autism_case/32779850218.html

Thanks.

lmao nice one, also 10 points for Jack Ma for allowing that sneaky meme to not break the url.

Way better isolation but invasive as fuck.

Lads, I rarely lurk here because I spend the day wasting my life on /dpt/, but I gotta admit that scrolling thru the Xmas idea album made me giggle like a schoolgirl for hours, so thanks to however put that together.

Attached: 1531004990125.png (1220x301, 248K)

>Rest and relax
lol. I want that car racer

dude you need to stop opening every link you see or your aliexpress page will be that. Do you want (insert person) to see that? Use private mode ffs.

>Do you want (insert person) to see that?
who
my phone is encrypted and locked by PIN+fingerprint

>No NASA t-shirts either
didn't you get the memo?
Trump renamed NASA
aliexpress.com/item//32921326157.html

They improve highs and isolation but can reduce bass impact (the don’t transmit vibration well the way foam tips do) and are hit and miss on comfort.
After ordering a pair i can attest to the comply p series. They completely changed the sound of my se535’s.
I believe NICEHCK has an imitation of the p series comply tips that gets shilled a lot.

I can't decide between 2 IEMs. One of them is the TRN v80, which I've read great reviews about on audiobudget, however there is also a 50% discount on the TinAudio T2's. Which one should I get? (They are both around $25-30)

Link to the album?

>V-shaped vs flat + a bit of treble
depends of your tastes m8
I'd pick flat because flat loli chest is best chest so flat audio is best audio

>depends on your tastes
I listen to hip hop and EDM mainly, but I don't like overpowering bass, only a very slight bass bump. Treble isn't really a priority. Which is better? I kinda like the T2's design more.

>literally the first link in OP

Attached: unimpressed.png (529x419, 170K)

>flat loli chest is best chest so flat audio is best audio
Alright you convinced me, brb buying 400 Tin T2s.

I enjoy ordering dildos, styrofoam balls and all sorts of other cheap crap to made-up addresses in Sweden. Sometimes I have them sent to various politicians, most often Magdalena Andersson.

Attached: 1526428264873.png (876x1100, 22K)

lel

based

While using sitting on that huge dildo huh?

What's this?

>shit didn't come
>dispute
>seller wants to extend shipping deadline (60 days passed)
>write 中華民國是唯一真正的中國,中華人民共和國只是個共產的分離主義
>try to send
>"message contains chinese characters"

when did Ali change this?

v80's bass isn't really intrusive, my bet you can like it more.
BUT!
T2 allow you to do a simple mod — just put two tiny pieces of tape over vent holes — to achieve way more bass. SO you kinda get two-in-one deal —either neutral, or more on the bass side.
Picrelated.

Attached: t2_mod.jpg (1600x816, 123K)

That shit's 50 fucking dollars how is cheap?? Isn't there anything cheaper?

It's an expansion board for USB testers so that you can use them to measure all kind of shit: voltage drop on mini/micro/c USB cables and Lighting ones, and use them as plain multimeter with alligator clamps; also two left and right USB-A are detachable and can be used as USB to terminal adapters.

ha

Can you test data lines on USB-C and micro or only power ones?

Ali doing God's work preventing you from distributing Taiwanese propaganda

>That shit's 50 fucking dollars how is cheap??
because you wanted
>has a removable cable
and that shit bumps up the price

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68363052

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Thanks, I ordered the T2. I like the design of it much more anyways and the replacable cable is a plus as well

It's on sale on aliexpress if you preorder it for $28
aliexpress.com/item/t2/32828570781.html

That depends on your tester. Most of these(rdtech.aliexpress.com/store/group/USB-Tester-meter/923042_250764074.html) can test whatever you can think of. Board is just an adapter for different cables.
But it has Type A to terminal data lines.

what does that mean?

>Being this retarded
Do you even /csg/? There are several sellers unloading their T2's during the 11.11 sale for as little as $28. Third party cables go for as little as $8, $12 if you want to go wireless with AptX support or want in-line controls. Throw in a $5 coupon and you can easily get a T2 and a custom cable for $30~$35.

>audio codec from the 80s
no thanks

hey /csg/ what are decent brands for non-sport cameras? I just want something cheap with a better camera than my shitass phone.

Not really.
Your best bet is a phone with a decent camera.
Non-action cameras market are really tight and not that big, so no point for new players to try to get in.

>T2 allow you to do a simple mod — just put two tiny pieces of tape over vent holes — to achieve way more bass.
I don't know how it became popular but that "mod" is fucking awful, sure it adds bass but compresses everything and the soundstage goes to shit.
audio is subjective anyway and he might like the result so whatever

translate.google.com/#auto/en/中華民國是唯一真正的中國,中華人民共和國只是個共產的分離主義

I ordered it. I really only want deep and powerful bass, not for it to blow my eardrums out.

I was talking about the duct tape mod, it fucks up everything.
Vanilla T2s are great and you can probably achieve better results at increasing the bass with an EQ.

Not gonna argue with that, didn't like it either. But you still can do that.