Interview 1/4 in 10 minutes

Interview 1/4 in 10 minutes
Give me strength /g

Attached: microsoft-80660_640.png (640x640, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catenary
youtu.be/3ASDdmPYfSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good luck

Get raped.

1, 2, Fizz, 4, Buzz, Fizz, 7, 8, Fizz, Buzz, 11, Fizz, 13, 14, Fizz Buzz, 16, 17, Fizz, 19, Buzz, Fizz, 22, 23, Fizz, Buzz, 26, Fizz, 28, 29, Fizz Buzz, 31, 32, Fizz, 34, Buzz, Fizz

Report back when you're done faget

Hope you're Indian or you're never gunna make it.

*rolls in*

Attached: 1603-1609_New_Mobile-Writing-BoardPlain.jpg (593x669, 16K)

gl

Attached: 1536468980339.jpg (600x338, 27K)

Watch out for Jews.

Just had an interview today, stay stronk fren

Attached: apu-office-chair.gif (600x600, 203K)

isn't this just basic trigonometry

I had an interview today and fucked up explaining ARP cause I reversed the terms MAC address and IP address. Embarassing.

Can someone illustrate me on how this can be solved?

Did they say anything at all or just kept listening as you went on?

I don't know the exact equation for that curve that a rope between two poles make (in my country is called something like "chain curve"), but if we assume that it can be approximated by a parabola, then y = x ^2 + 10 and for y = 50 we have x = ±√40, so the poles are 2√40 m apart. Make that 14m to be sure. The drawing is obviously not to scale and the 80m info makes me dubious

LMAO I was way fucking off, the actual equation really depends on the length of the rope and the distance of the poles.
The process is still more or less valid, you have enough info to derive x from y = a * cosh(x/a) where a depends on the length and distance.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catenary

BTW I still probably would have passed the exam because they mostly want to see your thought process, not exact results that could be easily googled

about 83,8m

Very strictly speaking we lack all information. If we instead make the massive assumptions that
- the cable is uniform throughout
- there are no external forces other than gravity
- the gravity gradient is insignificant
- the divergence of the gravitational field is insignificant
- the cable is not moving
- the ends are freely angled with respect to the posts
then you can model this as a catenary curve.

Or you can get the ballpark figure and say the cable is made of two straight lines and an angle at the middle and use Pythagoras.

The poles are right next to each other, it says the cable is 80', and the difference between the 50' top of the poles and the lowest part of the cable at 10' is 40', so the only way half the cable, which is 40' can go down that low is if it's vertical

Op here first question was deepcopy of a DAG
Got the answer after some time
Second interview I had to write a cache that impelemented get and set.
Caching key value pairs with limited capacity.
I had to write the set to overwrite the least acceced item when capacity was full.
At first I couldn't figure it out, but once he told me to use 2 data structures I got the answer pretty quickly.
Next interview in minutes

What position btw?

You just need to look at numbers and to know that straight line is the shortest path between two points.

Software engineering intern
I'm still in school

I just finished my interviews at FANG. I think I made it bros.

awesome
youtu.be/3ASDdmPYfSw

Make the side poles 40m and ignore the 10m it floats off the ground, calculate the width between the 40m y values using the given parabola, the guy saying we dont have enough information is an idiot, the information he is asking for is implied in the fact that it is a fucking line drawing for a maths problem, asking whether or not gravity is constant isn't relevant to the question, assume it is.

I worked at m$ for a year. Never want to work for them ever again. Moreover, never want to touch anything related to them. Before working for them, I didn't like their products but wasn't that polarized against them.

Shit in the street in front of the building, but be sure that the interviewer sees it.

What building?

My office is in Studio B, but I'm rarely there...

Also, good luck.