X86 absolutely and utterly BTFO

x86 absolutely and utterly BTFO
How will Pootel/PooMD even recover?
homes.cs.washington.edu/~bornholt/post/z3-iphone.html
A12X should be even faster.

Attached: 2432.png (561x133, 4K)

he acts suprised that a hexa core running at 2ghz is faster than a 4 core at 4 ghz

i mean

why does it take a day to load desktop versions of sites on iphones and mere seconds to do the same thing on my laptop... hmmmmm.....

>every 21 seconds in Apple world, 24 seconds passes
Damn... Mind = blown

Are you literally retarded?
4•4 = 16
6 • 2 = 12

>Small test on cache memory again
Cell from IBM beat a lot Xeon on small compute loads but fuck up in anything else

yeah its like a copy paste from another program...

what is it called? oh yeah
GEEKBENCH

even if they stuff latest x86 ryzen in there, it would still feel like slow piece of shit. There is no fucking way these little shits have the space to deliver all that bandwidth needed to get to desktop level of responsiveness. Just like said.

hew acts surprised because his phone is faster than his high end desktop for his research

i dont know i cant find any research that runs microcodes on cache specifically seriously at all

Now do 4K CPU SW slow preset x265 10-bit encoding for more than 5 minutes.

Attached: image.png (612x526, 290K)

The 4-core is a 45W, and needs fans cooling it 100% of the time.

The other one is passively cooled in a tight box, held by the user's hands and consumes not even 10% of that.

I mean...

Apple vs The World

Apple wins.

Attached: 1540437405280.jpg (2048x2048, 400K)

runs microbatches on cache
literally the same shit geekbench does on iphones only

> GEEKBENCH
Real world tests reflect Geekbench performance because Geekbench, like any good benchmark, is made to reflect real world programs.

Also, it's not on this that the iPad's processor shows it's sheer superiority to PooTel

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGFwdG9wbWFnLmNvbS9pbWFnZXMvdXBsb2Fkcy9wcHJlc3MvNDU3NDEvbHRwX3Bob3RvX2Fkb2JlX2xpZ2h0 (1920x1080, 143K)

By being almost as fast as the apple hardware video encoder, and being able to do more things with this power other than video encoding.

It's not a microbatch, it's a real world use scenario.

It's not Apple's fault that Intel and AMD put a misery of cache size on their CPU's.

You are getting shafted by them and defending them.

>1Mib layer 2 cache vs 8Mib layer 2 cache

>Using special hardware to encode JPG

The A12X doesn't have special hardware for JPEG.

It's not Apple's fault that Intel doesn't put hardware acceleration for common tasks like JPEGs.

>Explain why Encode JPEG isn't valid pure CPU benchmark in thread OP claim CPU A12 is better than CPU intel

see

Attached: x265-2.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Where are Apple's results there? Idiot.

Keep reposting it
Maybe it will become true

Hey idiot, encoding JPEG is a very small part of the problem compared to processing the RAW files.

Do you brainlets understand what is de-bayering?

>common tasks like JPEGs
lol

>Fast SSD,using metal shaders to process RAW..
Benchmark begins fucking hell.

That's what we're waiting for. Care to provide it?

You will never be as good as x86-64 Apploser

>COPE

Attached: _take_all_my_currency_npc_future.png (1920x1080, 912K)

But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but But but but but but

Apple has a great ecosystem, Intel doesn't.

AGAIN

It's not Apple's fault that Intel sucks.

Those other computers also have fast SSD's (and they should, because they are more expensive), and they also have GPU's.

The only "problem" is that Apple gives more bang for buck.

Attached: CyX7o1nXAAUEV-W.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>It's not Apple's fault that Intel sucks.

But it's Apple's fault that Apple sucks lol

You Apple shills are so easy to spot and hide threads/posts.

>Talk about CPU
>But heterogenous systems won

>a few lines of lisp
>real world scenario
fuck off cunt

Sorry for your loss.

No, it should be Facebook, that would be a real world scenario.

neither have any freedoms