What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

Attached: google.png (450x128, 25K)

>what did they mean by this?
Please please please stupid young people vote with your emotions and as we tell you to.
The technocrats and elite futures depend on control of the US government.

these companies would never put emphasis on learning about candidates instead of just blindly voting no matter what

future generations are fucked

participate in your democracy?

Means you should vote Rep of course.

They only show "go vote" to democrats.

Democrats will win.

we are not a democracy, we are an republic elected term-limited monarchy.

Use your right and participate in your democracy, probably.

>voting
>in 2018
>implying votes count
>implying votes count in 2018
>2018

>What is reoresentative democracy
>What is Western/liberal democracy
You're both a republic and a democracy. Republic pretty much just means that you're not a monarchy and (representative) democracy is the way in which you select the people running the country. Same as shitload of other countries.

we dont vote for out monarch you fag.

>we
old habits die hard i see

What are you talking about?

If voting changed anything, it would be illegal.

Jokes on them. For the first time in over a decade I will be voting all Republican down my ballot. I'm happy with where this country is and the direction it is going.

Merry Christmas

Well that's why in almost everywhere people had to actually fight for the right to vote.

If guillotines changed anything, they wouldn't have been allowed to use them.

No they're not. We've got the electoral college for a reason

They're probably hoping people will vote because a healthy democracy is an active democracy.

vote pepe xD

>what did they mean by this?
what did OP mean by that?

Based

Attached: 1538570211165.png (331x10000, 160K)

>he thinks voting does anything

Attached: WEW.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Wow you really enjoy seeing the worst in something relatively harmless, don't you?

Voting doesn't matter. I'd be willing to bet 80% of our adult population couldn't tell me how many people are in the House of Representatives or just even ten things the canidate they're voting for stands for. Why the fuck should I vote if 99% of the voterbase doesn't really care? My vote doesn't matter.

This

Source?
Cos while I don't want to believe this is true, I know that they have enough information that this is something they could probably do, and when I go there it just says Google...

>already know state will vote dem for everything
>think 2 party system is outdated and gay
>don't really give a fuck about politics anyway
>don't know anything about any of the candidates or their alleged policies
>don't know anything about any bills/amendments on the ballet
>not even registered to vote
>my address on my driver's license is in a different (far away) county from where I'm currently living
I'm gonna stay home and spend my day off jakcing it to chinese cartoons, boys.

Believe whatever makes you the most happiest.

You can submit an incomplete ballot. It's OK to not have an opinion on everything.

based

All of these except for two are entirely due to your laziness.

Of course it's not true

No, they are due to his lack of interest.
The amount of time you waste on politics is outshined by the time he wastes on his own interests that may have more tangible results in reality than your pseudo-intellectual masturbation and philosophizing regarding politics. In fact, politics is a lazy man's interest since you act like you are doing something when in fact you are doing nothing with your life, no different from SJW cucks taking gender studies.

We found out what you get when you drain the swamp.
Scum.

vote progressive marxist

Attached: zgfVgZg.gif (245x238, 768K)

This is partly true. I do believe that voting at the local level might actually matter since local politicians may not be as corrupt as the puppets who get into the presidential runnings, and they might do things relevant to the community you live in.

But in the end, (1) I really don't care, (2) I despise the political system, and (3) my state is already going to vote one way and my vote literally wouldn't make a difference in 99% of the cases, regardless of which side I would lean.

Guillotines changed things, which is why we aren't allowed to use them and are told to vote instead.

local level matters because 4 percent of the population participates on a good year, so your vote goes much farther and can produce tangible changes in your day-to-day, instead of intangible abstract foreign policy things

We weren't allowed to vote either, until we took that right

Took it? The Revolutionary War was funded and guided by the economic elite landowners of North America. The right to vote was given to renters, blacks and women by the Federal government. There was no "taking", it was requested then given.

Guillotines are banned because they WORK. They cleave kings' necks. How many wallstreet oligarchs has democracy slain?

I wasn't talking specifically about the US but in general. People had to fight for the right to vote. But those original US leaders did take that right when it was not given to them. Then people in different ways fought to expand that right, usually governments gave in before it escalated to the point that guillotines were brought out.

It means vote democrat
Fuck republicans

>don't really give a fuck about politics anyway

Attached: 1537765553303.jpg (640x960, 52K)

>voted republican all the way down the ballot
>i live in a blue state
why does it matter

Mine doesn't look like that.

Attached: goog.png (1458x770, 403K)

>>vote meaningless buzzword I'm apposed to

>The technocrats and elite futures depend on control of the US government.
And? It doens't matter if the US gov consists of dems or reps, etc. Everyone understands and obeys money

This. I can only imagine the sysadmins/techs who have to deal with all of the attacks happening right now on their voting machines. Probably a big fucking headache for them.

>Attacks
I thought ballot machines didn't have network connectivity?

I don't know, I'm not up to date on the machines current vulns. I remember them saying that they were indeed connected to a network, even though they weren't supposed to be, if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, last I checked, ballot machines are not safe, not even close. They were(?) very vulnerable to all sorts of attacks.

>tfw interested in politics but not interested in voting in our political system
If only there was a way for me to be a influencer rather than a voter.

Attached: 1482213098972.jpg (805x569, 111K)

>pic
Let's be honest, we're all better off with you not influencing anyone.

go Fuck yourselves

They want to give you the illusion the government is run by the people, and divert from the truth, that it's actually controlled by bankers and corporatists.

>Please please please stupid young people vote with your emotions and as we tell you to.

Right it's not like Trump voters are almost exclusively made up of emotionally triggered insecure whitebois.

GO vOte

Attached: videogames.webm (640x1136, 738K)

Amerimutts are all the same

>>I wasn't talking specifically about the US but in general.
More often that not, people were gifted the right to vote rather than taking it for themselves by force.

>But those original US leaders did take that right
Rich landowners took it for themselves, and gifted it to the rest. How did they take it, and why did they gift it? They took it with violence, not by voting, because violence not voting is how you get your way. And they gifted others the opportunity to vote because they understood that violence, not voting, is the way you get your way. The risked nothing by gifting the opportunity to vote; on the contrary gifting the opportunity to vote reduced the chance of violence being used against them because having opportunity to vote is a powerful sedative. It calms the masses, making them less likely to violently revolt.

It should be obvious that the revolutionary war was not truly funded and organized by these wealthy land owners because they wanted the right to vote, but rather because they wanted power and prestige that was being denied to them under the the British system. It was not a democratic system they sought, but rather a system under which they were top dogs. In a democracy the wealthy land owners are the ones with the true power, and by creating a democratic republic, cutting out the British Crown, they created a new system in which they were at the top.

They meant 'fuck trump and fuck white people, vote democrat #believewomen'

not rly tho

Trump is the president of uneducated scared whitebois

Sure thing

Attached: 1541556048094.png (1897x168, 28K)

Yes really. All Amerimutts are poorly educated and heavily rely on emotions to win arguments. Which group of minorites doesnt? You have an entire society that gets their morals from movies and TV shows

I'm sorry, did you mean to have a point?

Attached: 1541550050013.png (274x148, 53K)

one party openly disavows empirical evidence while another embraces it. guess which.

Here we have another idiot that falls for political tactics. When one party say denies the existence of global warming youll have another that supports green energy and blablabla, its all about gathering voters. None of this changes the fact that American public schools are below average compared to other first world countries and the geographical knowledge of the average American is embarrassing.

Are you trying to excuse American denial of industrial global warming?

Pokemon Go to the Polls 2.0

Attached: Image-1 copy.jpg (750x562, 111K)

facts

/thread

Go Get'em Goy~!