How the fuck do I delete all this fucking emoji/emoticon bullshit from my web browser?

How the fuck do I delete all this fucking emoji/emoticon bullshit from my web browser?

Attached: youtube.png (220x207, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Blockaid1?p=s
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-emoji/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ublock origin -> pick element -> filter

Doesn't work, can't target the emoji, itself.

Also I'd have to do that like a billion times for every fucking one.

Attached: ubo.png (882x162, 87K)

I don't think the problem are the emoticons, but the youtube. Emojis have a legitimate use in chatting websites and its no use to break that feature just because.
My suggestion is to get off those shitty normie ridden websites and you will likely find yourself less bothered by bullshit like this.

>Emojis have a legitimate use in chatting websites
No they fucking don't and I'd be glad to break that fucking shit.

>:3

>he doesn't communicate exclusively in emoji to the sound of thunderous applause by Redditors
That's a pretty big yikes, chief.
twitter.com/Blockaid1?p=s

This is how people talk in Slack at my workplace...

Some font is responsible for them pretty sure, because on my win7 at work there's no emojis only blank boxes.

Thanks to Unicode, emoji are actually characters so you would have to run some sort of filter that scans all text in the page and removes everything in the range of emoji.

Like the post or like the Twattor account?

Like the Twitter account, if there's an emoji for it they'll use it, along with several "reactions" on each post.

Jow Forums unironically needs to add emoji support

fuck emojis, they artificially limit human creativity. Plus they all honestly look like nauseating off-brand shit you'd peel off the wall of a gasstation bathroom. Tacky.

I wish Japanese style Faces would make a come-back:
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html

>adding more elements removes creativity

Moron

reddit spacing fuck off.
when the atoms are modular like in plaintext, the combinations are infinite. Unicode emojis are FINITE, no matter if you keeps 'adding more'

Dumbfuck

*strings together an entire sentence using only emoji* just stop using the internet gramps

Attached: (JPEG Image, 275 × 183 pixels).jpg (275x183, 8K)

>>/out/

One google away my friend
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-emoji/

>REDDIT SPACING REDDIT SPACING
> oh shit, I need to break up 2 thoughts separately in my post
>I know, I'll do TWO spaces instead of one
>That'll show em I've never browsed reddit!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Ironic how you praise text in a literal imageboard, ban images too? Emojis are based, thats why every single massive communication tool haves them. Only a Jow Forumsay hipster contrarian faggot like you would despise emojis

nobody normal puts an extra space after greentext. Your pattern recognition is garbage, your IQ is shit-tier hence you don't belong here. Caps lock harder, faggot. Go back to your xbox.

i don't despise text-based emojiis because they don't look like fucking kitsch dogshit and don't cripple communication. Images are a different beast entirely—what you think all non-text should be grouped together? Retard, try making a valid analogy.

I'll reiterate the meat of my position for the brainlets here: unicode emojiis are shitty because you can't edit them, i.e. your voice is chosen for you (and they look like gaudy obese black-woman shit too.)

Attached: 1523323679808.jpg (748x768, 105K)

>unicode emojiis are shitty because you can't edit them

This is x100 times better than in the old times where every site had its own shitty emoticons that were awful,ugly,flashy and incomplete. Emojis needed an standard.

>wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
if it's good enough for the CIA it's good enough for me. Image emojis today don't look any better than they did in the old times. Equally as shitty.

lmao

>literally suggesting something that adds emojis to every page

Attached: emoji.png (1093x130, 12K)

a

>i wish x would happen
be the change you want to see in the world, user
ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ

〆(・∀・@) creativity in all things

(*˘︶˘*).。.:*

>tfw emoji is a japanese word, 絵文字, meaning picture-letter
weaboos btfo

A third party, they are a part of the cancer known as unicode.

How do they limit creativity when it offers more chance for it?

>being this retarded
learn to read, asshole

Do emojis prevent you from using smileys or whatever else you want to use?

yes
(1) much software will automatically convert emoticons to emojis
(2) emoticons are a lazy 'good-enough' alternative which most people will choose to take because they're cattle with bad taste/ they're young, impressionable and don't know any better
(3) If other people use them I still have to look at their ugly shit
(4) communication isn't a one-way street, and more precisely, creativity isn't a solo-act: it's an evolving dialogue amongst a group of users. One emoticon inspires the next/ is in reaction to another/ is an improvement upon that one/ et cetera. It's about a culture of emoticons, rather than an culture of choosing whatever unicode decides to support.
(5) I rarely use """smileys""" anyway because I'm a fucking adult, kys
(6) also it's a waste of good unicode glyphs

Attached: 1525480430922.jpg (2576x1932, 992K)

1 happened before the emojis we now have though, many chat services converted smileys etc to pictures or something, I'm not sure if those were called emojis but it's not really something specifically wrong with these unicode emojis. 2, 4, I'm seeing emojis being used where no smileys etc. were used, so to me it seems like they're adding creativity (if you want to view this thing like that) to a lot of texts where there used to be only text. 3, 5, 6 not sure if these had to do with creativity. Also, 5, lmao no need to get aggressive mate

I've never had to use emojis in ANY irc channel

You're right, I digressed. But anyway—
—tell me exactly how you're creating something by using a predefined character?
I think the concept you really mean is 'expressive'. And if you want to express yourself better, learn to write like an adult instead of relying on pictographs like a caveman (or a black).

Attached: 1513158597373.png (320x431, 49K)

>This is x100 times better than in the old times where every site had its own shitty emoticons that were awful,ugly,flashy and incomplete.
I haven't participated in the argument yet but I have to reply to this: the only difference now is that we have like 4-5 standards used across all sites, that are just as awful, ugly, and flashy. I don't know what the fuck it means to be "complete" - they're constantly adding more unicode emojis so I guess they're incomplete too.

Like seriously, what fucking improvement do you see? Those PHP MyBB free emoticons, the skype emoticons, the MSN emoticonz, etc. are in no way less ugly than today's Twitter or Apple emojis. Maybe, maybe the google blobs were better, but that doesn't mean they were good, and anyway they've been replaced now. Literally the only "improvement" is that they're unicode codepoints now instead of per-application substitutions, which literally does not make anything better for an end user like me. If anything it's much worse now because there isn't even any variety left in the ugliness.

>tell me exactly how you're creating something by using a predefined character?
Creativity is involved in what and how you use those emojis.

That's not creation. Unless you insist that when people drive their fat asses up to mcdonalds and make a selection from the menu they're being creative?

gotem

>noscript
>disable default fonts

Word

Attached: DogOk.png (800x800, 697K)

Why do (((they))) have to take every cool Japanese idea and ruin it? What's the deal?

i didn't realize this was a pattern with the CIA