Feel like i want to kill myself more than usual today

>feel like i want to kill myself more than usual today
>dad keeps asking if i'm ok
fug is is it really that noticeable

Attached: 1540693677114.png (697x463, 401K)

yes

Kill Mark Zuckerberg it’ll do the world loads better than killing yourself

oh

Son we have to talk

Attached: 1541431614776.jpg (500x339, 161K)

how am i supposed to do that
o-ok

Attached: 1541303176160.png (557x695, 188K)

Buy a gun find him and shoot him

son You are a communist

Attached: 1540914312215.jpg (600x400, 55K)

do it pussy

um i think that would be really hard to do idk how i would even buy a gun in the first place
noooo
don't have any rope or anything to kill self with

Attached: 1541212800599.png (500x500, 261K)

Attached: 1400100756531.png (767x750, 256K)

bro i just took a fat shit my ass feels 100 real talk

Why do you want to kys?

:(
nice
idk just don't really feel like doing anything anymore
i don't talk a lot in real life so i just feel like a waste of space and i'm just kinda there going through the motions
i tried to force myself to talk more by joining marching band and stuff but i haven't changed at all
you guys are probably the only reason why i haven't done it yet i don't know what i would do without the internet. i'm just tired of being lonely for hours and hours every day while i wait to go home it just isn't really worth it

Attached: 1539278170790.png (519x533, 180K)

Talk to your dad

Oh, relatable. I did push myself in my late teens enough to be social and normal and it turned out really well, but now I'm kinda back to my autismo stage, though now i don't really have a lot of social situation and don't really know how to force them. Still hardly a reason to kms, if anything its opposite, i mean this is the end of the spectrum already, so there is only one way to go from here.
also this

I hope you don’t an hero user. Most problems are really temporary. Talk to your dad, talking about it will 100% provide some relief. Remember that you family cares about you.

Your an american this should be instinctual

easier said than done
i really wish i could though
or at least i wish i could talk to my friends about it, i don't think i've ever talked to them about anything personal
it's a miracle i even have friends
being antisocial is basically my whole personality now everyone just knows me as the quiet kid, this one kid at band camp said i'm like a blank slate. you'd think that's a reason to not kill myself because i still have potential but i just can't push myself to actually make use of it and it seems like it'll be that way forever
i just don't know what the point of being friends with someone is if they're not even going to talk to you, i'm pretty sure they all just feel bad for me or something
that's one of my fears that i'll end up doing pretty much nothing in my teens and by the time i get older i won't have any opportunities to do things anymore
i hope it's temporary
i've been this way for years though and it doesn't seem like it's going to change any time soon
i probably won't do it user don't worry about me
it's a common thing for all americans to kill mark zuckerbhar

sorry for the late replies i'm phoneposting and tired and coming up with things to say is hard

Attached: 1539680640648.jpg (850x1202, 108K)

zuckerberg* and there's supposed to be a question mark at the end of that sentence

>easier said than done
If he asks if you're ok again, just say no. He is there to help you, don't allienate him.

but then i have to explain everything i'm going through and then they'll probably end up making me go to therapy or something
i feel like i make these same threads like once a week or so and then i don't actually take anything you guys suggest into consideration and i'm just wasting everyone's time
fug
i'm going to sleep Jow Forums, i'm sorry
i don't have school tomorrow so hopefully i'll feel better then even though i have a lot of homework to do
good night

Attached: 1540987703978.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Attached: 1424888718576.jpg (3394x2181, 1.86M)

>but then i have to explain everything i'm going through
Yes, this is what you're supposed to do.
>they'll probably end up making me go to therapy or something
Might be, it might turn out ok, its better than just wasting your time.

Night.

are you ok retard

Attached: 32287506_p4.png (511x530, 161K)

are you retard ok

Attached: 1528759373820.jpg (1344x1242, 98K)

>still has friends

>>>/facebook/
Normalfags get out.

kill yourself tommorow or stop being a attentionwhore

Do it or fuck off attentionfag

felt like this for like 3 months, after spending maybe a year and a half on an upward trend. tried adderall and it totally fixed my problems, on my way to getting my own script.

i knew the feeling must be temporary, when you hit your low it gets really use to upswing to the next higher point in your life. its like that air turbulence when you almost-nose-dive, and then you peel up and the speed at which youre driving up at is incredible. good luck fampai, we might be destined to kill ourselves someday, but lets ride the waves while we have them.

le akari substitute

hahaha this is only the beginning. just wait until it's 6 years later and no one even notices you getting worse because they've given up on a lost cause.

remember that there is no upper bound on depression and it will keep getting worse and worse until you do do it.

good luck user

holy shit just fuck off to your rehab already