Will there be a Windows 11?

It's been three years since Windows 10 release. Or are they just gonna keep updating it?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

W10 is going to become a service, a shitty one, if they kill the EXE, is the end for them (if they even care to begin with)

sooner or later they will make a new one, because Win10 will become too bloated and shitty
it happens to every software sooner or later

That's probably it for awhile, until something crazy comes out, like that fucking thing they have "Corona" or whatever that you can talk to.

>get refurb thinkpad
>win10 preinstalled
>wtf is this shit
>sign in to windows account
>set up Corona?
>blah blah blah
>explore the OS
>it's like a cellphone
>right clicking is Windows 8 tier
>Fuck this shit
>grab *nix USB
>restart
>delete win 10, install *nix
I can't believe people use that shit.

Yes they are just going to keep updating it

Update as in install a new version every year that forgets half your settings

>get refurb thinkpad
Stopped reading there

They'll just start branding it as simply 'Windows'.

Either they're going to rip off Apple again and go by the macOS X naming strat, or just keep updating it
also
>gtfo wintoddler

Attached: 1541399874510.png (222x257, 104K)

>I'm so cool I pretend not to know about cortana

Ok fatty

>"Forgets" all your "no I dont want that botnet" settings.

Huh weird

>grab *nix USB
what OS is this? never heard of it

Attached: 6.gif (699x350, 10K)

In 2025, 10 years after Windows 10 launch in 2015

yes its called coreos read up about it its scary as fuck

it will be a remaster thou and just called "windows"

it will remove .exe support and just have UWP.

The real l word

why are you so afraid of declaring your support for a specific OS? it's okay to argue on the internet user

Really wish the linux community would get their shit together and make one solid OS so we can hope of winblows, but they can't fucking do it right so I'm on windows ree

You forgot the last couple of steps
>wtf is this shit its even worse
>reinstall win10
And another one who will never touch the unix world again, having been burnt in , keeping (i.e.) Linux at 1%.

Any Unix or Unix-like OS

is over there, winjeet.

Attached: 1541303998935.jpg (299x450, 11K)

>they kill the EXE
WAT??
A
T??

Attached: download (3).jpg (474x355, 35K)

Seen people saying that ms is moving to a yearly subscription like they did with office365. Win10 will be the last standalone.

What for? At this point ms might as well kill windows off.

choice is an illusion in freetard land

everyone with half a brain cell knows Fedora is propped up to be the defacto linux OS

Literally me, except for part where I will never touch the unix world again, in fact I'm moving to *nix as soon as possible
from: a Windows 10 user who honestly tried to put up with it

yeah that's why everyone uses deb-based ones

Windows 10 is Microsoft's macOS (formerly OS X): a reduced emphasis on branding of individual software releases due to the obsolescence of standalone retail software releases every 2-3 years in favor of regular annual / biannual updates provided either for free or via subscription. The SaaS-ification of operating systems.

>are they just gonna keep updating it?
Literally yes. It's what Apple did with OS X (pronounced OS "ten") for like 20 years. Microsoft is tired of people not updating, so they've released Windows 10 as a rolling release and it'll stay that way for a very long time.

nah that’s why everyone uses pulsaudio, gnome, wayland and receiving the System Dicks

not anyone, lmao
any decent user stops using exactly these programs the moment he matures and stops being a noob, in fact it's a good indicator

>will become too bloated and shitty
>will

Uhhh did they ever rerelease 1809?

The only reason for a new version is to sell more licenses so just give it time.

Until then they can keep the kernel updated through patches.

cringe

they’re gonna shitcan windows for consumers as soon as office 365 becomes fully featured and their surface line of products starts bleeding money

windows will be purely exchange server os

Are you too stupid to read buttons?

Nah, not as of yet. They pulled it for too many peoples Documents folder getting wiped out for some reason.

Newfag detected

they're doing the opposite of chrome update numbers

firefox shoulda kept doing normal version numbering instead of going chrome.
firefox 3.0, 3.1, 3.5, 3.6, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, ..., 54. what are we at now? 61?

so much for having windows 100 anniversary edition. but I bet chrome will have that.

^ This and
>Unironically thinking M$ will ever start Windows from 0
lolno