Be deus ex fanboy

>be deus ex fanboy
>submit product suggestion to fractal design that we need more deus ex themed cases
>they release this a couple of months later

fucking based

fractal-design.com/home/product/accessories/color-mesh-panel-for-meshify-c

Attached: 6902931_2[1].jpg (618x896, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/us/Motherboards/Z97IPLUS/
asus.com/us/Motherboards/H170I-PLUS-D3/
asus.com/us/Motherboards/Z170I-PRO-GAMING/
asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z97E-ITXac/
gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-AB350N-Gaming-WIFI-rev-10
newegg.com/global/au-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811994070
fractal-design-shop.de/Define-R6-HDD-Tray-Black
fractal-design.com/home/contact-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it, FD always seems to have good taste.

That case looks retarded. Oh hey lets put SSDs some place where they dont get airflow because who the fuck buys this shitty case and actually installs any hardware worth while rather than a shit ton of LEDs

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 7.18.47 PM.png (1414x858, 989K)

In what world was deus ex ever so popular that it deserves a 'themed' case

If you need more than 5 drives build a nas

>work for free for corporation
>they 'reward' you with this
>now you're emotional attached to this company that you're willing to shill for them for free forever

Millennial are pathetic

>Oh hey lets put SSDs some place where they dont get airflow
SSDs don't benefit from airflow, they're strapped to a metal plate that sinks more heat than they need to lose in the first place

Reddit, the case.

>SSD
>Airflow
Yeah, what the fuck. The case doesn't even include ram coolers, either!

I really like the Meshify C except for one thing, it's too fucking small. In the stock configuration the hard drive cage leaves you with barely any room for your PSU cables, and if you wanted three fans in the front you are basically forced the remove the HDD cage entirely.
If they make a larger version of this (similar in size to NZXT's H700 or coolermaster's H500P then I would buy the shit out of it.
All of those coloured mesh fronts are disgusting though, so OP is faggot as usual.

>Nu-Deus Ex
I bet you like Nu-Star Wars too.

Except for where they use 'metal effect' paint that looks like $2 chink garbage instead of actual steel/alu for the front panels.
Fractal Design cases always look like shit in person because of it.

Jow Forums always has to shit on everything, doesn't it. user wanted a product, the product didn't exist, so he asked a company if they could make it, and they did. What's not to like?

Meant for

>suggest a case design
>2 months later it gets made
>implying OP was the only person in the world to suggest this.

some 40 year old virgin probably suggested it a year ago.. and they are just now making them after getting designs that work and getting manufacturers to make custom templates to mass produce the plastic parts not to mention stamp out the parts for the case... yeah 2 months from concept to production doesnt seem possible for a dumbass themed case

this but unironically
(even though nu-SW is much worse than DX:HR, DX:MK is so fucking bad it might as well be)

What was so bad about mankind divided other than it being blatant sequel bait that now won't pay off? I thoroughly enjoyed what was there.

SSDs don't need airflow you retard

However, I still prefer HDDs get airflow. So I'll be getting an R6

Attached: DR6 side.jpg (1000x1000, 517K)

I have the exact PSU cable issue in my Meshify C. Love the case otherwise. My previous case (NZXT S340) had the same issue, but I prefer the Meshify C

This case doesn't work well with 280mm radiators at the top, even though it supports them, which is why I chose the H700 instead. If they fixed the clearance issue it would be perfect.

I like fractal design due to how silent their cases make my computer and because they don't have faggot gaymurr aesthetics. Their cases allow me to have my computer running at night while helping me fall asleep more quickly because there are no faggy LED's and minimal sound.

>nu-deus ex style

Yikes

But when will they make their new white cases white?

>SSDs
>airflow
only on Jow Forums

Attached: 1530809982170.png (675x601, 194K)

Is this case loud? I love the look but not sure if I should get it over the Define C or a be quiet one.

Noise level is probably my number one priority (after performance obv)

Yeah the S340 is what I'm running now, so I just want something larger and with high airflow. Right now the best option I can find is the H500P Mesh.

IMO it's
FD Define series have great silince with balanced airflow
Meshify has great airflow with not much attention to silence (no open front cases are silence focused)
be quiet! cases vary but are great silence focused with balanced/reduced airflow
Phanteks are balanced at both

It depends entirely what you put in it. If you use quiet fans it's not going to be loud and it'll breath pretty well.

Agreed. Not to mention the case is really ugly looking too.

>implying SSDs can't get hot, throttle, or fail

Attached: flir-960-evo-guru3d.png (651x662, 163K)

That's not an SSD that referred to you numpty.

NVMe M.2 drives don't sit at the back of motherboard trays

We've been talking about 2.5" drives lol

>ugly ass front
Fractal should go back to the Arc design and take out the side window instead.

Attached: .jpg (1000x1000, 208K)

As if it's any worse than boomer brand loyalty. Even when a company's gone down the shitter and moved all its production to China they'll keep buying it because it's a "trusted reputable brand".

I would love a revision of the Arch Midi
Trouble is, with 2 slot graphics cards being 2.7 slots these days

The vast, overwhelming majority of users won't ever even come close to the torture scenarios that you have to put a drive under to reach those kinds of temperatures.

I think the meshify C's front is the best looking part about its design. The angular mesh looks great, way better than what you posted.

i guess "noctua shit brown" is going to be the new fashionable color for computers

>NVMe M.2 drives don't sit at the back of motherboard trays
Worse, they sit on the back of motherboards.

define c without the window is great, if only they had the balls to get rid of the top rad/fan mount/mesh-opening it could be even more elegant

Attached: dd.jpg (800x800, 64K)

the interchangeable front panel comes in a number of colours

no they don't, they only sit on the front

>being a literal edgelord

What kind of a reply is this? Are you implying the angular shape has edges, and are thus making a joke about edges, or are you just shitposting?

good one

I cracked the front panel pins on my define r5 case and I can't find any replacements online.

Attached: VERY highres woJak hanging himself (sad image).jpg (2768x2928, 466K)

Ma man!

Attached: z97i-plus-9-1280x1024.jpg (1280x1000, 608K)

Look at any commercial motherboard for desktop use, they don't have any M.2 slots on the back

asus.com/us/Motherboards/Z97IPLUS/
asus.com/us/Motherboards/H170I-PLUS-D3/
asus.com/us/Motherboards/Z170I-PRO-GAMING/
asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z97E-ITXac/
gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-AB350N-Gaming-WIFI-rev-10

Should I stop?

Use smaller PSU cables. dur.
How the fuck do you have problem in a full ATX case when I had no problem in my mATX case that's almost half the size?
How is 41 liters "too small"? That's just a normal ATX mid tower size.

Attached: 2017 FT03 build rev2.jpg (935x1080, 192K)

>no they don't, they only sit on the front
How can you be this dumb?

You could have just said a number of ITX boards have them, but you can stop yes

M.2s can deal with heat just fine, in fact they run best when a little warm, but there'll always be limitations to ITX so i guess having the option to shove it behind the mobo itself is better than nothing

I have seen an Asus ITX mobo with M.2 on the front, sticking upright

I was approaching it from the context of ATX boards. Seeing as all discussion here has been about cases that are ATX (or mATX) in this thread

>Muh litres
That's not how it works. It's about where the space is, not just how much of it there is. For example, that pic you're showing will have dogshit GPU temperatures because there's no space between the card's fans the panel. Just because the card fits, doesn't mean it's ideal. Same principle applies for the power supply. Pic related, particularly if you have a longer psu, is just a pain in the ass. More space is better.

Attached: meshify c psu clearance.jpg (2048x1260, 711K)

can i get them to make a case like this?

Attached: powermacg5_profile-100043321-orig.png (1656x1200, 1.3M)

I like the design of the R6 but the fact that I can't fill up the empty drive slots with more drive caddies because they don't sell them separately and the fucking R6 costs more than my current PC-9F Lian Li while not being made of aluminium and I can't buy new I/O modules like I can do with the Lian Li pushes me away.

The only gripe I have with my Lian Li PC-9F is the fact that it doesn't support 240/360mm radiators.
I have all 8 of my motherboard's sata ports filled up I need the extra drive caddies if I were to move to the R6.

Attached: 9f.png (225x225, 52K)

That's more space than my case had back there. I had no problem.

Some mATX boards have m.2 on the back as well.

Newegg is out of stock but :newegg.com/global/au-en/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811994070

FD website has it though: fractal-design-shop.de/Define-R6-HDD-Tray-Black

Why a new I/O module? The R6 comes with all you'd need, but I think they offer another one with USB C, cos the module is replaceable

Attached: R6 4 140mm fans2.jpg (765x645, 213K)

>I still prefer HDDs get airflow
They don't need to either. HDD's have the lowest failure rates in the 35-45c range, because of reaching the ideal viscousness of the fluid bearings.

90 degree rotated Meshify C fucking WHEN?
if you are going to remove all the 5.25" bays make it fucking worth it and rotate everything 90 degrees, GPUs don't sag on the mobo, all the room in the world for PSU mounting and HDDs/SSDs one direct torrent of air bottom to top with a full length dust filter accessible from the front

So they finally came out with the drive caddies, they didn't have them at launch.

USB ports, headphone, mic jacks, and power switches all degrade and die with time.
Lian Li, also came out with USB 3.0 I/O module replacements for their older cases with USB 2.0.

Attached: IO.jpg (590x590, 93K)

>be /v/tard
>be consumerism whore
Begone.

I suppose the option is nice if it does fail i guess
Costs 35 AUD tho, bit steep

Attached: FD-ACC-CON-D1-M1-l.jpg (960x544, 58K)

Hmm maybe i should paint the mesh on mine

sure, just submit product feedback via their dedicated contact page (select "Product Suggestions" in the category

fractal-design.com/home/contact-us

Do they take images?

Attached: imgf0001.png (3898x2598, 466K)

Are there other led color options beside blue? I fucking hate blue leds.

wish the transparent side panel meme would die

I think the new ones are white actually, might be wrong. I've got an R4 but I pulled out the light connector

I have an R6 and it's still blue. It's not blindingly bright at least.

Flash memory like high temps, you only need to worry about the controller.

Just get the version of the case without a window.

Ah damn. Well that's something. I assume it can still be unplugged

Attached: 1520749087305.jpg (1920x2145, 1.59M)

I have an R6 TG and the LED is white. Are they using whatever LED is at hand during manufacturing? Or the TG and non-window use different LED's?

Attached: 6dc(3).jpg (400x384, 13K)

Fairly good looking case

Attached: ARC Mini R2 2.jpg (1280x854, 781K)

They still havent released a usb c or 3.1 front io panel

They have one for the R6 but not Meshify?

>window
Let me guess, the hood of your car has a window too

Attached: 1345135814340.jpg (800x800, 349K)

Pretty cool but I don't like top facing ports and glass panel.

Guess you could vinyl wrap glass flat black and just live with port orientation.

pc cases are for retards
just buy some drywall and use woodscrews

>he says as he posts anime
Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 484.jpg (300x224, 42K)

It comes in a solid side panel version

Thats correct. Its baffeling and honestly fractal has kinda dropped the ball in recent years

I don't know if i'd be that harsh, their cases are great, but they do seem to make odd choices all the time. Like no USB C as standard on all modern cases, a black front panel on white cases, the S2 when they could have just released a new plate mod for the R6 etc.

>I don't know if i'd be that harsh
meshify was a jarred launch due to stock and timing.

r6 was rushed for xmas season + has nearly 20 variants. it may suit some peoples needs but apart from the glass sidepanel is a downgrade from the r5
less drive bays
doesnt include all drive bays ffs
good front io sold seperately tm
radiator support is fun to say the least.
and so on

Attached: 2018-11-07 13_36_43.png (2552x784, 1.97M)

>SSD airflow
?

>fractal design
>front has a fractal design
>complaining about this

its geometry yes, but theres no fractal on the front you brainlet

>I only buy shitty SSDs which dont need airflow
Just because you buy shitty components doesnt mean other people do, pic related, the HGST SN200s i bought which draw 25W each.

>NAS
>Not SAN
this is how i know you're retarded too

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 7.09.01 AM.png (1980x1336, 385K)

None of them are COMMERCIAL motherboards. Commercial motherboards are business grade with CSM features and such. Stop posting CONSUMER boards because they are trash

> uses more power than most similar devices
> runs hotter than most similar devices
> not shitty
Found the intel shill.

Attached: 2_233.jpg (450x268, 39K)

anime website

>space for only 2 HDD
>no space for a drive
>cheap as fuck quality while costing twice as much as similar cases
>no usb-c in the front
>R6 price increase while reducing accessories

Fuck Fractal Design

>>cheap as fuck quality while costing twice as much as similar cases
its quality is fine, its honestly super over rated based on thermal reviews. from GN's video i dont get why it gets praisal?

>HGST drives
>intel shill
Stay mad you dont have enterprise class NVMe disks with power loss protection to run in the cache tier of a VMware VSAN

seething corsair normie cuck

Hey, if you could get it street legal, you'd definately see transparent hoods.

i uploaded my concept to imgur and gave them the link to it, so yea

And what does that have to do with it?