/spg/ - Smartphone General

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good Resources:
>Reviews, Specs, Comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

>Frequency Checker
willmyphonework.net
frequencycheck.com
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker

>Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

>Visual Phone Size Comparison
phonearena.com/phones/size

>Post a Mini-Review of your Smartphone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone

Previous thread

Attached: 1538634590348.jpg (1536x2048, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f8e2g_9esI
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/brands_xiaomi_20181111.htm?spm=a2g01.12053073.a1a0fa9.2.6acf4f8aRi88Cn
news.samsung.com/in/samsung-inaugurates-worlds-largest-mobile-factory-in-india
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/US/xiaomi-mi8
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/US/xiaomi-mi-mix-2
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/US/xiaomi-mi-mix-2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You fool! You've doomed this thread to endless squabbling about whether or not traps are gay!

- Shitpost sent from my Google Pixel 2

Ausfag, Telstra, i like the features on the Cat S61, but i'm not sure if they sell it here.

reminder that marquis brownlee basically admitted on joe rogan podcast that cell phone reviewers are basically all paid off and generally all use iphones or pixels irl

any hopes of a usb dongle splitter so i can charge my shit and listen ot headphones at the same time anytime soon

talkylatte on IG

Attached: 1540865506562[1].png (1098x1844, 2.21M)

it exists already but they're all either expensive pieces of shit, break easily, or both

oh user...

Trap!

Stop posting that guy. He's not even passable.

they are not by the way and this guy is wrong, she's a qt

youtube.com/watch?v=4f8e2g_9esI
source

Just got a OnePlus 6t to replace my iPhone 6+. Shit is so cash. Android has come a long way since the last time I tried it.

"she" has or had a penis and is therefore not a she. rethink your life k

How does one put on screen protector aand dbrand skin on perfectly without messing up(air bubbles)?

cute trap

Are you so God damn butthurt about your own insecurities that you refuse to call someone who looks exactly like a girl, a girl? Sounds like you have some inner issues to work out desu

Attached: 68888798087.jpg (313x382, 93K)

sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/brands_xiaomi_20181111.htm?spm=a2g01.12053073.a1a0fa9.2.6acf4f8aRi88Cn

This is a heck of a fucking sale, and anyone with a Chase Freedom card will get 5% cashback from anything on aliexpress till the end of the year.

I'm DEFINITELY gonna pick up one of these shits, but I actually don't know the first thing about chinkphones as I'm just now leaving Verizon at last and switching to Mint mobile. Which should I get? Currently have an Essential phone (sucks), previously a Moto G5+. So budget is fine but these are so cheap I might go more flagship-tier; just don't know what the differences are

Attached: xiaomi ali.png (1290x1448, 1.2M)

It isn't a girl though, its a transvestite.

Those two have nothing to do with each other

Actually, while I'm at it, I might pick up another one for my gf to replace her Pixel XL, but she used to have a Galaxy S8 and REALLY misses it, I guess just the form factor, screen, and "that little sidebar that opens apps" (I could just hack that in with an app/custom rom tho) what would be the best of these xiaomi chinkmachines that's would appeal to a Samsung-starstruck norman gurl?

Pocophone has such a wide notch. Why would anyone want this when mi mix 3 is coming?

Isn't the Mi Mix 3 literally XBOXHUEG?

None of those fucking phones support US AWS bands, its sad that you fuckers drool over this shit all day and convince some ignorant poor fucker to buy one, then he ends up with no service and some shitty GSM data connection that probably wont work in a year or two.

Are there any alternatives to xprivacylua?
Android p doesnt have xposed

>if you don't acknowledge my delusion you must be insecure, said the mentally ill tranny who has a panic attack every time he sees his adam apple

>tranny tells someone else they have insecurities and inner issues
go dialate ur hatchet wound faggot

>marquis brownlee
>joe rogan

What a sad, lonely life you must live.

I know, this is definitely a man. But why do I want to fuck him so badly?
You broke my mind, Jow Forums. I'm done.

>the state of the wh*te male

Does Samsung's UI still bog down their hardware as time goes on nowadays? If rumors are anything to go by the S10 seems like the perfect phone for me but I don't see why anyone still buys their phones, especially their flagships, if they slow down and depreciate in value quickly within 2 years. Also why are the front facing cameras on their flagships absolutely dogshit compared to everyone else?

You're a latent homosexual. Jow Forums just strengthens my hate for trannies and trannyfuckers

am married

Go away SJW.
The tripfag is right, it's a chick with a dick, dude with boobs.
LOL
bwhahaha

The couple that get's blacked together stays together

Your existence saddens me.

>my hate for trannies and trannyfuckers
You won't believe me if I'll list you a "latent homosexual" symptoms.

Attached: full homo.jpg (419x610, 38K)

>hating trannies makes you more likely to be gay than wanting to fuck a dude in a skirt

Attached: 1517454601947.png (645x729, 93K)

you're both weird

Who are you quoting? I didn't say that.

Nice projection, fag

>EVERYBODY LOOK HOW STRAIGHT I AM, I GUARANTEE TO YOU ALL THAT I AM 100% STRAIGHT. I ONLY LIKE WOMEN, I NEED THIS ANONYMOUS MESSAGE BOARD TO KNOW I ONLY LIKE WOMEN.

It's not projecting when the person in question literally admits to wanting to fuck that thing.

now you're getting it

Attached: i.png (350x254, 153K)

Yes really badly. My girlfriend's note 8 is slow as hell. She was just complaining about it after using my pixel 2 XL.

would you trust an ebay listing that is "brand new, unopened" but features a pic of the phone that is literally opened
not a stock pic either, but a ghetto pic taken on somebodies counter

oh, heres the pic

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1200x1600, 511K)

No. Sounds like a dumb nigger try to defraud someone.

I'd politely message them and tell them that has been opened. They could describe it as unused but it has been opened.

>would you trust a liar too stupid to not give away the lie immediately
yes, of course

I really like this image post more op.

sup homies what phone should I get if I want some top of the line shit without a gay ass notch or curved screen, but with a headphone jack and physical home button? I'd also love a removable battery and expandable storage, too.

Is this a troll or shitpost?

>

Take a time machine back to 2014

no really, I'm completely serious, user. I don't like non-removable batteries because that shit goes to shit over time and I end up with a brick that's permanently connected to a charger, which is mad gay. All of these new phone trends are some of the stupidest, anti-consumer shit ever and I just want a purchase that won't bite me in the ass after a year.

fuck, bro... it can't be true..

grow up

One+ 5 is the closest I can think of.

Batteries don't die in a year. My last phone had 84% of its original capacity left after 4 years, and I did stupid shit like let it discharge completely a bunch of times.

Get used to non removable batteries and Bluetooth headphones. The majority of consumers don't give a fuck they want to upgrade every year.

Redmi Note 5/6 Pro or Mi A2 ???

Attached: 814517f6af845de2ba208f03b0d713ef.png (1095x1814, 2.77M)

Mi A2 no contest.
The real question is MIUI or stock Android. Stock Android wins.

MIUI 10 is just overall better

Better than Android pie? Don't kid yourself.

Already had the preloading and battery management before Pie

Wait, seriously?

Which chinkphones work in the US then?

Mi Max 2

>Tech reviews who come from a niche community
Wow, should would have thought.

But the RN5 can have stock android too while having better power efficiency, audio jack and expandable storage.

Wish Aliexpress had the 256 version of the Pocomeme, only reason I haven’t bought it.

Who is she? She's cute.

Note 6 Pro is clearly superior and cheaper

just buy samsung and cum onto it since there are 10/10 chances kpop star made it

Chink bloatware and ads in your basic apps doesn't mean it's superior. User experience is the most important thing

>But muh spehks!

"notices your bulge uwu"

Just got a Samsung s9 as a work phone. It's pretty shit really. I prefer my S6

Why would you buy it over a8, does not offer much more

So how come Motorola don't have more market share at the moment? I just got my Moto X4 and it's exceptionally nice for the price point. How are these guys not ruling the roost of non-chinkbrands selling midrange phones that feel like flagships?

The camera is in a completely different league, and the fingerprint sensor in a non-retarded position.

Camera is pretty much the same and who the fuck use fingerprints, jesus dude do you even care about your families safety ??!?

>talkylatte on IG
Nothing found.

You mean by Pajeets
news.samsung.com/in/samsung-inaugurates-worlds-largest-mobile-factory-in-india

So, quick question, I want to gif a Mi Mix 2 to my gf (female) but she works literally at a beach and while she has never damage a phone before I'm a little concern about the water and dust resistant of the phone.

Anyone has some experience with the Mi Mix 2 around some water?

Thanks Jow Forums

trust me you do not want to buy a phone to woman
just buy her conservative well tailored clothes

>tfw no qt trap gf (male)
why even live

>she works literally at a beach

She's cucking you with the lifeguards.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I'm calling it a duck.

You're in for a surprise if you try to make ducklings with it.

When's the next batch of flagship phones coming out.

My S8 has a broken screen and I cant be assed to repair it when I can get a new phone instead.

lg g7 or keep my old lg g5 and wait for an 5g phone?

Attached: file.png (436x572, 511K)

Mi8 and Mi Mix 2/2S have good band coverage for the US, Mi8 works on T-Mobile and AT&T networks, Mi Mix 2/2S also on Verizon.

kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/US/xiaomi-mi8
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/US/xiaomi-mi-mix-2
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/US/xiaomi-mi-mix-2s

The cheaper models have less supported frequencies, but depending on where you live and what carrier you on you might still get decent coverage.

I want to spent up to £250, what's the best one to buy in this price range?

5g, you love being sterile, right?

Early 2019

Nokia 8 is £254 on Amazon

Is 5g that bad?

pocomeme
o
c
o

>5g phone
user, even if there is a 5g phone next year, we wont get proper coverage for at least 2 years, minimum.

Is pocophone really that shit with the ghosting touch issue and whatever?

It's the one triggered fag that's been spamming his /x/-tier shit here and on /sci/ for weeks. Ignore him.