WORST $1,000,000 camera: Yashica Y35 Review (Kickstarter fail)

youtu.be/n6zHGD-WGMg

Attached: 098329873201123434.jpg (899x786, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDDCCRA2kM4
youtube.com/watch?v=NvgDtEOzdVU
kickstarter.com/projects/1940283777/expect-the-unexpected-digifilmtm-camera-by-yashica
youtube.com/watch?v=XDwEwjYcNCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I enjoyed the fuck out of that video. With the board being dominated by shills for years and most "discussion" being post-post-post-meta mind-numbing bullshit, that was a welcome bit of warmth/schadenfreude

that's because it's photography, you're hanging out in g shit for too long

if you only knew how bad things really are
youtube.com/watch?v=nDDCCRA2kM4

Don't they ever think to clean stuff before doing close up shots like this?

Attached: mpv-shot0008.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

SHOULD'VE BOUGHT REAL FILM INSTEAD

Attached: kordacameraauctionfeat-800x420.jpg (800x420, 99K)

black and white has the best colors on that thing

can someone explain this shit to me?

are they trolling her?

What part are you confused about? Who is trolling her?

that yashica is shit camera, i watched the start and imediately closed video

Someone licensed the Yashica brand to make shit meme cameras and fooled a bunch of people into a kickstarter that raised over 1 million dollars for this shit.

are they making a point or just scamming people?

Nah, most of the target audience have a bunch of old film cameras collecting dust just like theirs. If anything it makes it more relatable.

Its not an outright scam, they are getting a product. It is more like it was marketed (using the yashica brand and other hipster gimmicks) as an actual camera and not some cheap worthless toy.

yet another crowdfounding tech scam...
Is there a single high quality tech product released through crowdfounding?

I'm fine with dust, but I'd make sure to wipe off the smear at least.

>$1,000,000 camera

Attached: 15413855451528377.gif (444x250, 392K)

Pebble was good, managed to go for a while before they were bought out

tfw not sure if the guy's 18 year old or 58 year old

Attached: 15413856551353266.gif (444x250, 426K)

it's clickbait, obviously
the kickstarter raised $1mil
you can get the camera for $124USD at their kickstarter

>you can get the camera for $124USD at their kickstarter
It takes worse pictures than a $10 USB webcam.
You're much better off buying a used, well cared for compact camera.

>It takes worse pictures than a $10 USB webcam.
IIRC from a teardown it uses dashcam hardware.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvgDtEOzdVU

tuny, is that way.

Photographers is kinda like audiophilies. Its 20% quality, 80% placebo.

I enjoy photography, but it's pretty difficult to find a hobby filled with more hipster douchebags than it. It's essentially impossible to discuss either in real life or in person due to that.

I think this is true for most somewhat technical hobbies. Filled with spergs that get mad about brands and "wrongthink". I started avoiding talking about computer stuff with other people, except for a chosen few that I know won't cause a stink because they saw an AMD logo somewhere in my computer, or maybe they saw an Apple or Amiga logo somewhere in my home. There is never a need to justify your own purchasing decisions to other people, still spergs expects you to buy what they like, not what you like.

It was marketed towards retards:
kickstarter.com/projects/1940283777/expect-the-unexpected-digifilmtm-camera-by-yashica

I have a real 35mm y35, this video made me die a little inside

Trips of truth, why I hate photography, how many douche friends of yours put a sepia or other IG filter on a photo and think they are fucking artists?

they are more of an artist that you, you Kunstbanause

I was talking more about the kinds of douchebags like Sigma cocksuckers who cannot physically bring themselves to say a nice thing about your photographs without either a backhanded insult or make sure to point out how much better it would have looked if I had used their Sigma 60-600

If putting an IG filter on your selfie is photography, posting a facebook post is computer science.

>except for a chosen few
like Jow Forums anons?

they’re the worst of the bunch

You're my best friend.

He's ugly.
Some men should not transition into female (male).

I fucking love reading about/watching videos on various Kickstarter scams. There's something fascinating about seeing these poorly managed projects implode that isn't just schadenfreude.
Another fun thing is the distinct national flair that each scam company has. For example, you'll instantly be able to tell from the promotional materials if the company running the thing is Russian, Chinese, etc. The Smach Z (horrible product name, how do you even pronounce that?) has been a fun one to follow and this guy has good videos on them and PGS.
youtube.com/watch?v=XDwEwjYcNCA

Attached: 1540212462446.gif (540x418, 1.05M)

STFU Chelsea is hot and Tony being into wife swapping makes watching her even more hot.

That bitch is botoxed to the group

I wouldn't call them scams.
Everybody knows it's uncertain what you will receive if anything at all.
Or at least they should know.

If it was a normal purchase with guarantees it would be called a webshop.

What does that have to do with anything? I also never understand people who don't take up a hobby because they don't like it's community. Just don't get involved. That's what I do. But this is more geared to people who claim they wanted to like something but a community ruined it for them which may not be you.

They might not be solidly categorized as scams due to semantics, but the increasingly shady shit that goes on behind the scenes at Kickstarter and Indiegogo will still be an unending source of hilarity because people continually fall for the stupidest ones. You gotta understand I'm talking about the really horribly managed ones that don't even have working prototypes and continue to disappoint months down the line.

Only libtard would think he's attractive.

>not ящик

Attached: d1_prison_040007.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

post feet

Attached: 1522142108791.jpg (740x946, 119K)

Just've took old DLSR from the shelf and it's pretty fine, almost no dust under cap.

What the fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07-19-55-35-956_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1080x721, 119K)

Dumb phoneposter

What he's into wife swapping?

You should install gleeden. It has internet explorer and apple the logo.

I recently picked it up as a hobby, how else can I improve my skills than showing my pictures to a community?

>this has been the worst experience of my life
Have sex with me and we can change that

Study?
Where do you think the community got it's information from? Where do you think they discovered what is and isn't "good" by arbitrary standards?

There are a fuck-ton of metric photography books that can tell you about different styles of shooting, and you can put those theories and techniques into practice and compare your results through analysis of what is "correct" and what is not, by the style you're choosing to emulate.

Although, honestly, 90% of creative photography is just taking a picture that looks Aesthetically pleasing. Skill or more only really matters as far as learning to handle the camera and software you have, to achieve the results you want.

When you get into commercial photography of some sort, then your skills at replicating techniques or styles matter. Then you have to learn lighting setups for Model Photography, lighting fade by the hour for long-exposure Landscape Photography, narrative through composition for Event Photography, or lighting fall-off from bounced objects by reflective percentage for Product Photography.

Thanks for the link, mate. Haven't watched it all, but that dude has good background voice.

Attached: 1520226260736.jpg (1200x802, 127K)