Meanwhile, at the Jow Forums Genius Bar

>Meanwhile, at the Jow Forums Genius Bar.....

Attached: GeniusBar.jpg (580x435, 66K)

Attached: 1456033_557762094316788_949731698_n.jpg (900x600, 68K)

I hate the way apple stores are designed so much. There's something so arrogant about them I can't describe. I shouldn't be this angry about something that doesn't affect me but I can't help it.

>something so arrogant about them that I can't describe

Seeing as how most people who go to the apple store are the ones aren't aware they are being fed sensory eye candy. It makes sense. If you're about to spend a shit ton of cash on products that are owned by Apple even after purchase, it's Only fitting they have this stick up their ass attitude as they know they are making bank off induvidual customers who get sucked into apple's artificial atmosphere

What's with the cuck shit?

where?

>mirin the squatting posture of the old dude

The black associating with the woman at the back.

>one pin is disconnected from a macbook pro's motherboard
>"that'll be $1200 to fix it"

how do you know they're married? maybe they're husband and wife? why do you think the other man is not making a cuck someones husband?

Attached: 1541566441769.jpg (250x129, 28K)

Any black associating with a white woman is cuck shit.

no, it's called interracial relations, it has nothing to do with cuckoldry.

Huurr

Yes it does. It is cuck shit, get over it, darkie.

Don't you have more MacBooks to fix Rossman get off Jow Forums

You're not supposed to know what "cuck shit" means since you've never been married, and judging by your posts, it's dubious you'll ever be. Your puny racist bullshit agenda has nothing to do with it.

looks fucking lit user

Attached: mu4fb3jnjsm11 (2).jpg (512x479, 56K)

Get over yourself, you entitled black bastard.

>Jow Forums Genius Bar
>not Jow Forumsenius Bar
Missed opportunity bitch just like your entire life

bitch knows how to deep throat a fat black dick

They look like soulless dystopic shopping areas where the iCitizen can go pick one of ten gubmint-approved iDevice of iChoiceâ„¢. Picking anything but off-white standard edition will put you on a list, though.

Attached: even more dystopian.png (1200x630, 270K)