He uses linux

>he uses linux

Okay buddy what makes you think you're so special that you need to use such an obscure and autistic OS?

Attached: get the fuck out.jpg (512x512, 39K)

More importantly why do you care what OS I use in my computer?

Attached: 1540044369736.jpg (1912x1554, 1.22M)

Fuck off.

Depends what you mean by obscure and autistic. I find Windows more obscure and autistic but you don't hear me asking you why you're using it do you

Attached: 1538812088838.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

If you are looking for a safe space you should fuck off back to plebbit immediately.

>most used OS on the planet
>autistic
Get a load of this fucking retard.

Attached: 1536940691490.jpg (552x423, 40K)

>most used OS on the planet
That's Linux

Attached: os_mar_2012_2017_ww.png (1340x731, 155K)

I enjoy it as a hobby. There's literally nothing wrong with that

>muh mobile
kys

>i-it doesn't count

Attached: 1540655590694.jpg (267x297, 13K)

Your attention, please.

Here is the real thread:
The OP copied and stole it.
Shame on you OP.

Attached: 1541432583250.jpg (500x369, 33K)

>linus doesn't even use his own operating system
Why do lincucks even bother with it anyway?

>inb4 >operating system

I enjoy software development more on Linux.

Linux is a colonel.

Attached: 34img9.jpg (479x435, 49K)

>obscure and autistic
But OP, I use what our clients use and want.

Attached: heretical.jpg (780x658, 62K)

the absolute state

>he psuedo-think autism=obscurity
user... are you by chance, autistic?

Attached: 513.png (540x693, 381K)

all the big data software is written for Linux, getting things to run on Windows was too much a hassle

It doesn't make me feel special. It's just how fucking bad Windows and MacOS, I wish they fucking die or get better.
I wish I was jocking

s/jocking/joking

This. Also, I fucking love the terminal, and how much control I have over my OS. I feel like it belongs to me.

>OP is windows or macos PR

This.

Aren't you the linux creator tho?

The only way for Microsoft to survive is to forcefeed their shit OS. Once you try Linux, you're never coming back. I started with a dual-boot setup and I haven't booted into it since mid 2017.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

How did you even come to that?

No, they don't make up electrons. Atoms are shitty bloatware

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (1600x1178, 115K)