I'm going to get meme'd to death, but how about an actual discussion on windows 10...

I'm going to get meme'd to death, but how about an actual discussion on windows 10, and the current methods of debloating/decucking it to the best available extent? There' nothing wrong with dual booting, and while the linux side doesn't require any defucking, the windows side does. I'm about to get different laptop, and I haven't updated win10 in awhile, so any current resources would be appreciated.
General Windows 10/Linux dual booting thread I guess

Attached: cloudwallpaper.jpg (1600x900, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jOF3uDe
pastebin.com/raw/icpyNt1g
pastebin.com/raw/4E7xLfS5
tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php
github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater
github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it stinks
theres your discussion

>Windows 10/Linux dual booting
install win 7, you'll need neither of these

hw support is still an order of magnitude better on windows

There's not a whole lot out there for getting a clean windows 7 iso anymore

The least bloated version of Windows 10 is LTSB/LTSC it has no windows store/apps, cortana, edge and onedrive
For privacy tweaks just go thru Group Policy and Settings
Here are my group polices, disabled services and scheduled tasks
imgur.com/a/jOF3uDe
pastebin.com/raw/icpyNt1g

I've looked into LTSB before, but had a hard time finding a reputable source for current iso's. Your policies and scheduled tasks list looks solid, thanks for sharing

Ameliorated
LTSB
LTSC

ameliorated.info

>need to disable fucking dozens of services to even get to a remotely acceptable level of botnet
the absolute state of wincucks

Install Gentoo.

Attached: 1539834083568.png (540x474, 425K)

Having access to both linux/windows simultaneously on the same device is useful. Not decucking it the best you can for a better experience is where the real cucking takes place

Here are the links for LTSC from MDL forums pastebin.com/raw/4E7xLfS5 just dont use this iso for upgrading only for clean install as the fixed isos are still not out yet

Install Gentoo

What's the point in win10 when I can use vista SP2?

>There's not a whole lot out there for getting a clean windows 7 iso anymore
??
tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

Attached: Untitled.png (935x365, 80K)

Thanks man. Was pretty sure before but convinced now. Going to go the LTSC route and tweak further from there. I appreciate your help

uninstall windows 10
>install windows 7

Reminder

Attached: wangblows.jpg (355x1280, 48K)

i picked 8.1 pro but shat is N core ?
Nigger core ?

github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater
This Powershell script works really well for me. I use it whenever i install W10 and it just works. Only problem i have with it is that it doesn't get rid of Edge and Xbox game speech something.

In my experience LTSB is way lighter than Windows 7. The chatter can be restricted by applying the "Windows Restricted Traffic Limited Functionality Baseline". Combine it with github.com/Disassembler0/Win10-Initial-Setup-Script or some other good script

then use ltsb 2016

you can't
each and every version of winblows is bloated trash
using an ancient version just means you reject more bloatnet than that

This is basically what I do too

European "de-bloated" version.

You sure disabling all of that crap ain't gonna break any random stuff? IIRC disabling telemetry across the board got rid of important updates, not sure if LTSC is stable enough to just get rid of those.

is this legit ?
i got my win 8.1 enterprise from pefelie.org
it werks apart from graphics drivers and i am considering changing it

bump

>how do I un-botnet this proprietary piece of shit

Attached: 1514655399779.png (215x235, 9K)

Can't say if it's legit coming from a random website. You'd have to compare the hashes between it and official m$ isos. But N edition is a real edition given to EU countries.

>Ameliorated
How legit is this? Looks good

>so any current resources would be appreciated.
Go get yourself a Mojave ISO and run before it's too late.