What music have you listened to recently r/banter?

What music have you listened to recently r/banter?

Attached: fantanoman.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SSUQxGjZZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=B3Xn2MTFheY
youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA
youtube.com/watch?v=-_okH6fSVPE
youtube.com/watch?v=-R3wneWID1A
youtube.com/watch?v=EmvEOD4vkFw&
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
youtu.be/DwnY-RstHsA
youtube.com/watch?v=kkJuqXBfRNo
youtube.com/watch?v=YL1cJ_wyDfw
youtube.com/watch?v=-SulGlVr7mc&t=15s&ytbChannel=Sergio Cánovas
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDS_socrck
youtube.com/watch?v=CFC9TXzd8Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=k4JBReWqnYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Handel

VOOOOODOO
VOODOO
VOOOOODOO
VOODOO
youtube.com/watch?v=9SSUQxGjZZ4

An user suggested this to me months ago and I really enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3Xn2MTFheY

Very good
Idk how to feel about this one
These are some tasty jams.

What do you usually listen to? What is your preferred genre?

youtube.com/watch?v=yPYZpwSpKmA

Attached: 1505100530023.gif (258x258, 932K)

It's ok if you don't love it, but I always liked that song growing up. That and "creeping in my soul" by Evanescence were basically the only songs I knew by name as a kid. (other than gospel songs, of course.)

I don't really have a preferred genre, I mostly listen to what I feel like listening to at that moment, kinda just like all music. Been listening to Weezer and Joji a lot recently though.
Based Rick.
I don't even dislike it, I was just expecting for it to kick off but it just kept a pretty mellow tone for the whole song, which was a surprise. On a second listen I liked it better :)

I can't imagine being stuck in a situation like that.

Is there anything you dislike?

I think I kind of liked it so much because of that. It just feels almost unnerving, but the way that it just kind of keeps grumbling on is really satisfying. Idk.

Well I'll tell you one thing: I'm really happy that it shaped my music tastes. A lot of 70's, 80's, 90's, and 00's rock, grunge, prog, and a good sprinkling of metal here and there are what it ultimately led to. Some modern stuff too of course, but not as distinct.

Oh? what are some of your favorite bands? I tend to prefer the 90's and 00's rock/punk.

Well I dunno if I have any "favorite bands" because if I'm honest I'm fairly musically illiterate. If I had to pick one right now it might be Cage the Elephant.

Not really, I guess maybe something like Skrillex, I don't personally see the appeal of his songs, and they sound kinda samey
That describes it pretty accurately

Lemme know what you guys think of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=-_okH6fSVPE

Lol glad that made sense

Very pleasant, honestly. Didn't like the outro much because I think metal growls/yell-singing/whatever-you-call-it sounds quite silly, but otherwise seems like a band I could get into, honestly.

I've been getting into a lot of Australian rock. Their music scene seems to resonate with me quite a bit. Hellions is one of those bands that tends to have stuff I have been enjoying.
Here is another one I like
youtube.com/watch?v=-R3wneWID1A

youtube.com/watch?v=EmvEOD4vkFw&
*sips*
yeah those were the days

ITS DEATH (DEATH DEATH DEATH)

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

Attached: 2012_Death_Grips_(8147099891).jpg (932x610, 358K)

I might check it out later but it's getting prettt late for me. Thanks for the earlier suggestion and for the comfy chat (this goes for the OP too)

Attached: 428.jpg (600x1012, 64K)

youtu.be/DwnY-RstHsA

Attached: 1541433164651.jpg (600x452, 27K)

NO worries. sleep well my dude.

gosh I want a burg

Thanks fren, you too when you do.

This is pretty solid, really like the melody on this one.
This is another good one, the singer has a really nice voice.
Lole
Ayyy you're welcome, thanks for the music and sleep well :D
I really resonate with this for some reason, I like it a lot

Glad you enjoy 'em Finland. I usually despise female singers, I feel like they often come off and flat and same soundy but the girl from that band does a great job. One of the few female singers I really like.
Also, here
youtube.com/watch?v=kkJuqXBfRNo

Neurosis' Times of Grace

youtube.com/watch?v=YL1cJ_wyDfw

munch burg
also goodnight

curtains is my favourite frusciante album and one of my favourite albums in general
every song just feels really personal

Attached: OnCDZX6MAvSIrc4IqtQ0xzl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg (200x200, 19K)

that's the fucking MELON that used some SJW channel that no one cared about throwing a hissy fit at him as an excuse to end his dank ass meme channel over a melon joke, what a retard

Dodsferd
"Cursing ur will to live" álbum.

Attached: 000murthos2018.jpg (720x727, 182K)

Nikolai Myaskovsky, the father of the soviet symphony
youtube.com/watch?v=-SulGlVr7mc&t=15s&ytbChannel=Sergio Cánovas

Mostly radiohead last week, thinking of changing this week.

Another solid as fuck song, really like this
Having bit of a hard time trying to hear the lyrics, but the instrumentals are good.
Going to listen to the whole album, if the rest of the songs are as good as the one you posted I might have a new favourite artist.
top fucking kek
These dudes go hard huh
Was going to make some communism but I actually really like Myakovsky, shit
Radiohead is pretty good, what were you thinking of changing to?

I somehow missed this when I was answering everyone else, but this is fucking good, I really like music like this

He used to be pretty big back then, but his style changed and whole world kinda moved past electro-jazz. Really hope he finds his new sound and makes something absolutely crazy again.

Listening to songs from his Rhodes Deep album, and yeah, there's a pretty big change in style, it feels a lot more laid back, but not in a bad way.

he has a lot of solo albums but they are all very different
mosy of them are pretty good though

Great song from an incredible album desu
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDS_socrck

Attached: Space Pirate Captain Harlock 246.jpg (720x540, 52K)

I'll be sure to check the rest of the albums out too! I really liked Curtains, excited to see what the others are like.
I love the melody on this one, I like how at the starts it's really mellow & comfy and towards the end it kicks off. Very satisfying.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFC9TXzd8Zc

Great instrumentals, not sure about the vocals though lol

youtube.com/watch?v=k4JBReWqnYs
that... is fucking based

Metal as fuck. The fact that the lyrics have phrases from the fucking necronomicon makes it even more metal