He doesn’t have a JP5mini

>he doesn’t have a JP5mini

Attached: BB6846A8-6661-425B-A5C0-851DE06CC3F4.jpg (1242x1630, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/101st_kilometre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can they watch CP? If so i can go to jail. No problem.

Possession of CP is crime anyways. Stream is not!

Attached: thimk.png (160x160, 9K)

>tablet for non-free people
>not an iPad

>music app
>No wifi to download music with

I've seen a show where the prisoners use them, most use them for music and emails, so they have some way of getting music onto them.

Attached: 6c830b7d86aa4fc082c0ea3413de157f.jpg (483x644, 45K)

lol

Wow in my third world country the prisoners are only allowed to use those cheapo chinese made mini fm radio (usually sold by prison canteen)

Attached: Portable-Auto-Scan-Mini-FM-Radio-Receiver-Belt-_1.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>Giving pieces of shit any freedom
KYS

Based

It's called a commissary you doodle.

I legit thought prisoners had nothing, just oatmeal and a yard to get some fresh air.

>age ain't nothing but a number
>prison tablet
hmm.emoji

>pirate music
>get caught
>sent to jail
>pirate music

No, they're pretty much resorts thanks to liberals now. If you're homeless then prison is a much, much better deal than street living.

Is that Android 4.0

Shit's outdated as fuck

depends on where you live. up north in america the prisons are like restricted hotels. so much so that homeless people get arrested on purpose so they have a place to stay and eat.

that's pretty aesthetic
it's like if apple made an iphone in 2001

Attached: image.png (1200x782, 939K)

fuck off pedo

Attached: 1406213045792.gif (357x294, 989K)

Looks like Honeycomb to me. Either way you could get by on an HTC Dream running Donut if all you did was listen to music and email people

Yeah but it's shank or be shanked. There's Tyrone's dick too which may be a plus or a minus depending on your gay level.

Attached: FD06F6B05DDA44ED88DD5D1DA096A252.jpg (1124x1024, 183K)

based

Attached: 997f64e70e289504bc13a4785e4939e46a43f4fd.png (709x720, 410K)

(´・ω・`)

>the CP video literally downloads to your pc ram/cache
yep, you cant watch it without possessing it

well clover should on 4.0.3 or later
it does run flawlessly on 4.1.2
thanks based floens

>No, they're pretty much resorts thanks to liberals now.

If you want to have a fun time, read "The New Jim Crow" a highly recommended book in college liberal circles. They equate being convicted of felonies to modern day slavery, and heavily suggest that no one is in jail for legitimate reasons.

Well the American system does make fat stacks of bucks on prison labour which is kinda questionable. Though that's not the part I'd first pay attention to if doing a reform.

you're a prisoner, despite what the SJW's will say, when you'er in prison it's not exactly supposed to feel like you're on a vacation

>implying most of Jow Forums aren't pedo subhumans
>implying they don't want a tablet to relief their pain after Tyrone comes back for the 10th round.

Do they get wifi in prison? If so, prison doesn't seem that bad.

>priding yourself on knowing prison lingo
Do you want me to throw you back there you little bitch?

>more artists and albums than songs
mmm

>inb4 songs can be composed by multiple artists
yeah but not that often

Attached: 1540629002421.jpg (204x204, 6K)

Soon enough they'll figure out gulags and sharashkas.

>yep, you cant watch it without possessing it
/tv/ has a bad pedo problem with this one fag keeps posting underage girls and believe one CP thread one time

>one fag
I think you mean "the entirety of /tv/".

Mass incarceration is stupid, anyway. It won't last. Expect the future to be more like
>For the next 10 years you are forbidden from major cities, but you can live, work and travel in this large area. If you are able to hold a job, the sentence will be reduced. If you break the rules of your sentence, drones will gun you down.

>JP5
JailPad 5?

/tv/'s pedo community is greatly diminished. It's been my main board for years, but lately you might see like 5 cunny threads at most a day. It's been a really fucking shit board this year.

This is literally what half of this sites users look like at any time.

Attached: tablet.jpg (620x348, 23K)

Too bad they never left /hr/, that board had some good threads but it's been /celebworship/ and /kpop/ for many years now.

>and heavily suggest that no one is in jail for legitimate reasons.
Considering the US has one of the highest incarceration rates in the world, being in second place currently and having previously been in first place a few years ago, that's entirely believable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/101st_kilometre

>tfw literal homicidal maniacs have non-bloated, simple to use tablets also durable and with visible hardware and we're still here sucking nexus 7's cock 6 years later