Previous thread:

Attached: 124.jpg (535x535, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bcateu.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hasn't hit bump limit
>Makes new thread anyways
What a slut

What is a Free as in Freedom alternative to PDFtk?

This is the only program I found that can merge PDF files with a simple command line while keeping the PDF bookmarks, the problem is that the bookmarks don't work anymore after merging when using certain files. I don't know why but when I re-save the files with jpdfbookmakrs before merging then it doesn't happen but I want something that actually works properly, the bookmarks were working before so the issue must be with PDFtk not my PDF files.

My wife is so sexy!

This. But I'm gonna post here anyway.

Is there a reliable way to diagnose RAM problems? I suspect I have a problem there and the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool says that basically everything is ok. I know there are quite a few software options for this, I just don't know which one is better.

I'm also open to hardware options, but the thing is I've got 4 sticks so testing which one is faulty might be a bit difficult because the problems are subtle (crc errors when installing large files, games randomly corrupting savegames). What makes it worse is that the problem showed up out of nowhere a few weeks ago after years of no trouble.

Attached: 1462594726607.jpg (480x422, 20K)

Run memtest.

my wife Remi a cutieee :3

When I boot up my laptop with Linux Mint and the speakers plugged in, there will be no sound till I plug the speaker out and back in again. This has been the case for 3 or 4 days now. Why does this happen?

Please put
">Programming questions?
"

Below the PC building section in the OP from now on. It makes parsing catalog for /dpt/ easier for me.

Thank you, OP.

That one requires making a cd to boot from, right? I haven't used a cd in ages which is why I was looking for alternative tests.

You can burn the same ISO onto a thumb drive.
If you're on windows, use rufus for that.

Interesting, I had no idea that was an option. Thanks!

Please help

Attached: FB_IMG_1506497982510.jpg (960x846, 49K)

>OP specifically pre-empt's the question
>where can I get win10 LTSB
>with links
>none of the links are to information on this specific topic
Thread is shit, OP is shit

t. Didn't read the links
It's literally in the first one you absolute cretin.

>waiting for new GPU to come in the mail so I'm just using my CPU's integrated graphics
>watching youtube video and it looks like it's playing at about 20fps
>move mouse around and it plays at 60
>have to keep my mouse in constant motion if I want to see anything at smooth frame rates
It's not just youtube videos either, it's everything on my PC, every single thing that moves on my screen looks jittery and choppy unless the cursor is in motion. It's not really a big deal since my GPU is coming tomorrow and I'm sure everything will be fine when I stick it in my PC, I'm just wondering why this is even happening. Why in the fuck is my frame rate tied to the movement of my mouse cursor?

Attached: 913.gif (581x327, 1.76M)

Help? Any hope? I have already tried using an external software-side darkening overlay, and while they work it fucks with contrast and still leaves me with the uncomfortably bright black level.

turn off power saving features for CPU and integrated GPU

Anyone have any idea about telephone exchanger?
I have few questions.

Attached: 46346457347354.jpg (1131x1280, 185K)

Just double-checked all of my power saving settings in control panel and bios, they're all already off.

do you have your Mobo and iGPU drivers updated?

i use virtualbox in bridged mode, am i mostly safe from the recent 0day?

Do OnePlus phones come with a pedometer/fitness/health chip? I'm so used to Samsung and Apple phones, and I actually get some value out of their health apps.

Should every raid array have it's own swap partition/file?
I have two pairs of mirrored drives.

Attached: swap partition operation.jpg (308x232, 50K)

So I wanted to try Shuttle out because I see it posted here so often but I listen to a lot of a e s t h e t i c shit and I noticed a lot of special characters don't show up properly. Is there a fix for this or am I stuck with my current music player?

Attached: tempFileForShare_20181107-114659.jpg (720x1480, 170K)

This is what they're supposed to render as for reference.

Attached: tempFileForShare_20181107-114756.jpg (720x1480, 202K)

>clover
> try to go to >"no applications found to open link"

I don't know jack about HTML but is it possible to make an HTML file that I'm writing in notepad++ show a custom url when I have it up in browser?
Making a custom new tab page.

>all I had to do was update a driver
God I feel like an idiot, thanks for helping my retarded ass.

Attached: bye.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

No.

can't run a kubernetes server on an old i386 machine?

or a client for that matter?

Are there any good Gelbooru/rule34 apps?
Anime boxes has a broken search function.

iPhone 7 failed it's update so now it's bootlooping, anything to do to fix it? can't connect it to itunes.

I remember some one saying they used an app called nori for that, not sure how it all works though

sankakucomplex > gelbooru/rule34

"mostly" is about right. All the recent cpu vulns do mean some potential for exploits inside a vm to read privileged contents outside of it, but not to install things outside the VM.

>shitkaku
haha, nope

Blast it with piss

Search function is broken too :/

Does KMSpico installer that isn't filled with cancer exist?

Attached: kmspico.png (583x471, 132K)

What brand is this?

Attached: 1541545566187.jpg (946x350, 41K)

I have a 5.1 speaker setup, but I've decided I'd rather have my smaller back speakers duplicating the front channels at my desk rather than playing the surround channels.

A little googling has led to a lot of talk about ohm's law, but all I'm looking to find out, should I be running a pos to pos, neg to neg from one speaker to the other, or should it be neg to pos between speakers? which is going to be less harmful to my equipment.

Speakers are all 8 ohms, same brand.

Biokon

Blacknoise

Attached: ImageSearchExistsForAReason.png (451x98, 17K)

How are you still too dumb to use google image search?

their app works for me

all the android booru ones suck balls and are maintained by pedo githubbers

Alright, here, I'm phoneposting while Memtest finishes up. Its doing test 13 (hammer test) but for some reason it skipped 11 and 12 which were supposed to be random sequences 32 and x64 respectively. Is this normal? Also, it took 2 hours so far and while random browsing some forums I noticed that about 5 years ago people would leave it for hours to test 512mb while I think mine did 32gb on a single core (memtest warned me that there might be some firmware problems if I use multippe cores, hopefully this doesn't translate to regular use).

Bad news is that I'm already 10 errors in on the first pass and it's not even done yet. I have no idea how this system was stable for so long. Gonna let it finish up the pass then I'll clean the hardware and test individually. Hell, the errors are multiplying as I write this. Up to 11 already. I'm scared.

Attached: 1540431186014.jpg (802x706, 58K)

>he used google
Just get the mstoolkit in OPs link

>have one of these glorified tablets
>no fans
>slow RAM
>slow CPU
>not upgradable
>non removable battery

>replace it with a Thinkpad
>never use this one

Can the battery die completely if I don't use it?
What could I do with this?
>no reason/time to get into linux
>no need to seed files
>can't run Photshop
>can't edit video
>alright for emulators but Thinkpad can run PPSSPP better

Sell it? It will be hard to go more than $80.

Attached: 1541603446318.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

>Have many problems with multiple copies of 4chanx running
>Finally find the meme one and disable it
>Now I only have the choice to have a fixed header or no header

How do I get the header to pop in and out of view when I hover the pointer over it? Every single time I reinstall this fucking thing it takes me forever to have it just the way I like again. This is fucking with my autism and it's really aggravating.

Yo! Help me out my good dudes. My notebook doesn't start most of the times.

>forever to have it just the way I like again
export your fucking settingd nignog

I can't, it's a completely new build, I don't have my old HDD anymore.

>I don't have my old HDD anymore.
That's a USER error not a program error.

Take what I say with a grain of salt bevause I'm only speaking out of limited personal experience, but laptop batteries are an absolute pain especially on older models, they quickly get worse and worse as time passes even without extensive use (although if you don't even boot them up at all this might take longer, hopefully some user can give a more precise answer). Also laptops age poorly in terms of how new operating systems and software work on them. They become almost unusable in a matter of years, even for menial tasks. It's best to get rid of it unless you literally just use it to type stuff out.

Trying to find solid wireless 2 cam security system you can view through your phone. That’s it

Am I the only one who still doesn't get pointers?
What exactly is the difference between "pointer to" and "address of"?

Those are not lewd enough, OP

I installed AntergOS in my HP probook 6460b and need to manually boot from efi file to grub, how do i fix this?

>26 errors already and the test isn't even halfway done

M-maybe it's just overheating and it will go away if I clean it thoroughly...

Attached: 1538473833370.jpg (574x430, 28K)

I didn't say it was a program error, I'm looking for the option that allows my request, but I can't find it. Pls stop bullying, this is a blue board.

Check msguides how to activate without that tumor of a software.

I found uncancered version hidden on old pendrive, thanks anyway.

(cont.)
from what I understood about it, "&a" means "a's address" (a must be a variable), while "*a" means "a's content" (a must be an address).
This means for example "*&a" and "&*a" are the same as just "a".
Am I at least partially correct, or should I just give up?

Attached: pointers.jpg (683x632, 35K)

You mean you found an out of date one you *think* is cancer free. Seriously just learn to go to MDL every time you need a windows crack. It's where they all actually come from.

I did, It says it's a brand called animal that does clothing, Why don't you try before making assumptions

Because you are litterally too stupid.

Attached: file.png (745x672, 104K)

Had a more detailed look and apparently the hammer test isn't all that important since it's unlikely that the same stress will be placed on the memory in regular usage. Still the pre-hammer test errors have me worried, gonna try to replicate them and then see what can be done.

Attached: 1541251466507.jpg (640x640, 84K)

In android settings menu, when I keep trying to pull down or up at the bottom/top of the list it will stretch the text out instead of just preventing me from scrolling further
How to fix?

Wat

Its on MIUI, doesnt happen on my samsung phone but, when I get to the bottom of the menu and keep trying to scroll it will kind of stretch the buttons and text out and when I stop holding my finger down it will snap back to the original size its already the bottom fo the menu

Using android since 2.0 and this has never happened

Sounds like something MIUI does to be cute (cuz asians are weird) and it's not likely you can turn it off.

Maybe Im a retard and this could be normal, but I havent seen it happen

my.mixtape.moe/bcateu.mp4

>mpv wont load link
>wget wont load link
Use a better host

I have this weird issue.
For some reason, on my two devices(computer and laptop) google remember and unfamiliar e-mail adress. It does not belong to me.
While the laptop could maybe potentially be accessed by someone, there's no way the PC could. Noone other than me has ever used it. Neither machine has been at computer service, and i have installed the system on both myself.
The one interesting thing is, the e-mail is a misspelled name of some check forger.

What could have possibly happened? I'm in charge of some stuff, but i don't think it's anything important enough for someone to launch a hacker attack at me. It's impossible anyone broke into my apartment, either, and whet could he gain from merely logging onto my devices? Could this be some sort of a virus? It's the same e-mail on both machines, and i have never transferred the data between them, they both serve separate purposes as well so i don't think i could download the same infected file on both of them.
I'm very puzzled by this situation. What could be a possible cause of this?

If a monitor is 75 hz will it be able to display games (or any applications) at 60 fps just fine?

i guess what i'm asking is, if it's 75 hz and the game is 60 fps will there be 15 extra frames? if so, will they be unnoticeable?

Most of the time the screen will just show some of the frames for 2 cycles instead of 1

It may cause screen tearing if it's a shit game or a shit monitor, tho

Thanks. Will it be noticeable? Probably not right?

The repeated frames? No

The tearing? It can get pretty bad, but you can always just enable vsync/gsync/freesync

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1137x801, 193K)

Well, for one thing, trying to not search for the fucking thumbnail might help.

What is Cygwin used for? How could a typical Windows user benefit from using it?

Spectrum clipped me, I've used up my tethering, and I got work to do. What's the cheapest WWAN card that's compatible with the ThinkPad X220 and capable of at least 600kbps?

>What is Cygwin used for?
Doing loonix stuff in windows

>How could a typical Windows user benefit from using it?
unless you are a developer or really need to use a Linux utility not much

Any keys for LTSC?

Attached: 1541267201801.jpg (1601x1257, 1.39M)

Coming from an old 19" monitor, how much different will it be if I were to jump to a 27", or should I get a 24" instead? Will everything be too overwhelming? Does your eyes or neck hurt when sitting at 65cm away?

>What are closures?
I got asked that on a laggy job interview via skype, the fucker didn't like me I swear

Anyway how do you respond to that clearly and breafly?

Attached: 1539475035981.jpg (623x623, 58K)

What's the best player to stream torrent and magnet links? It also needs to support the download of subtitles.

It's basically WSL that works on every Windows since 95 but with terrible performance.

If you need to use a Linux application on Windows, it'll get the job done. There are almost always better native tools though.

what's a way to copy changes between folders once a week with windows 7? like I have a shared folder on a network with gigs of crap in it and want to have a copy of it, with changes/new files being reflected, weekly updated.

Up to 28" is pretty uncontroversial, but 1080p really shouldn't go over 25. 24 if you want to be on the safe side. If you're making the jump to 1440p then 27 is fine.

freefilesync

Thanks for the input, I have the gpu to power them, was talking more in the perspective of an ergonomic side, I'm afraid it will feel uncomfortable getting a 27" monitor.

>mostly work
>production/video editing
>ocassionally gaming

I wouldn't like you either if you wasted my time interviewing for a programming job and don't know what a fucking closure is.

What you're describing is more of the 32 inch experience. 27 isn't THAT much. What you're used to is kind of irrelevant. You'll adjust quickly. The main issue is that almost no video comes in 1440p, so for watching things you'll have to deal with slight fuzzyness unless you're downsampling 4k content. You also have to worry about things scaling correctly, but that's not too much of a stretch at 27 inches.

Thanks

bump

Attached: 1533496169264.jpg (1100x1529, 1.3M)

How to 4chanX filters work?
I want to filter threads based on the words in the OP but for it to ignore comments in other threads.

I currently have
op:only;/trap/i
op:only;/cock/i
op:only;/dick/i

And ive tried with op:no;ect too but it keeps filtering those words in other threads too.
I dont mind the words being used, just want to hide degenerate threads.