SSD price droppings

So.. when will it drop dramatically?

I have seen gradual drops every months but mainly for old models.

Attached: vertex.jpg (334x324, 25K)

fuck them jews my metalic floppy disk is cheaper and makes cool sounds

you can also look at the sun if you remove the housing

chink brands are the first to go and once samshit and WD feel the burner under their asses they'll have to drop prices too. They'll still desperately clinging onto over-inflated m.2 prices though (not that m.2 is better for real world use).

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07-13-55-08(1).jpg (720x549, 127K)

you only need one m.2 drive
but what happens when you need in addition to a system drive, a mobile ssd? needs to be USB 3 then

SD NVME express cards would fair better but we're all gonna have to wait for that.

Attached: bus-speed-img.jpg (970x873, 98K)

They are already dropping loads, im actually quite excited now.

120gb-480gb drives are stupid cheap compared to where they were three or four years ago.

Most

Don't expect NVME micro SD cards anytime soon though. How an m.2 controller is going to be crammed into a space that small is beyond me even with 7nm lithography.

how big part the m.2 controller is of a m.2 chip?

Don't know which one but it's generally one of the little chips or this big square chip. At least the size of an SD card afaik.

Me too famalam. I have a shit laptop I've been waiting to upgrade with SSD but I haven't bothered because the prices have been inflated the last two fucking years. Fucking cartels. Nearly had an erection today I saw mid tier 480GB SSD for 38€ on amazon.

In Romania SSD is too expensive, 150 lei (1 month salary) for good german brand.

is it a lot in euromoney, compared to how much they would cost in Germoney?

are you retarded? they're half the price of last year
>mainly for old models
you're just too dumb to know what you're talking about

Bet that was a sandisk/kingston bro, i paid that for a 120gb sandisk one a few years back i use as a work in progress project drive in a music production only rig, seems to be reliable.

the controller will be on the reader, you retarded mongoloids.

Who cares? you can get them dirt cheap already? get like a 500gb NVME. then if you need more fast storage just pair a cheap SATA drive with HDD for fuzedrive or something.

Just wish ddr4 would come down in price 25-50%.

It was crucial mx500 iirc. Yeah I paid 45€ for 120GB A-Data drive about 2,5 years ago. Year ago used m.2 Intel 600p 256GB for 70€ was a great deal.

They are coming. Just got Kingston 4x4GB 3400MHz with silly little ram fans for 130€.

Just waiting on a good 1Tb deal
I will be set for years, until some new generation of cheaper SSD is out

I was surprised to find out a few weeks ago that the *new* Samsung 2TB SATA SSD is undercutting the "cheap" brands in price. Really. You can reliably get a new 2TB SSD for $300 now. From Samsung!

I'm still using an OCZ Vertex 2E that I got in 2012 for 40 quid.

You can get a 120GB brand SSD for 25€ now.

>red_1337_star762 !eMRS5YxXBA
>Don't expect NVME micro SD cards
You're one of the most retarded people I've seen on Jow Forums

I paid $30 CAD for a 128gb kingston

thats 20 gyros

There's a German brand of SSDs???