More cocs being shoved down our throats

archive.fo/dhrWg

More cocs being shoved down our throats.

Everyday we

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 2.51.26 PM.png (1076x1134, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NyeTaXv6o4Y&feature=youtu.be&t=97
archive.fo/5W7XG)
youtu.be/47E-jcuQz5c
youtu.be/rWpajXoOYaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WUZ

CUCZ

(((intel)))

This pic scares me. I don't understand women

It is time to engage the Racial Management plan.

>have a bunch of feminists (always privileged pretentious white whores) doing none of the work and all of the whining while demanding bullshit titles such as "Interaction Engineer" to satisfy their flippant pompous egos while also providing an easy lazy non-job
>how to fix?
>hire Indians under a "diversity hire" mask, but hire them through rigorous skill filtering
>Indians rape the white whore plague into submission as the narrative is pulled from white men to poojeets
>white whores complain
>bring out the documentation that poojeets do twice the work and that even their shittiest job result is more productive and profitable than having white feminist whores
>pull out racism and xenophobia charges against white feminist (and trans) whores who are using their white privilege (or trying to mask their white privilege with the trans smokescreen) to complain against our good friends poojeets
It's perfect. Poojeet > white feminist whores any time of the day.
Also when the feminist and trans white whores are canned, you replace them with Slavs and Latinos, and give Slavs and Latinos leadership over poojeets, because it was showcased that Slavs and Latinos are the best answer for outsourcing compared to pojeets and these people know how to command poojeets efficiently.

Bonus points:
>numale white emasculated cucks stage a "walkout", making space for those highly contested job spots
>by venue of advertising the walkouts as numale cucks you make a filter wherein those seeking employment become the antithesis and antibody to the aforementioned dung
>officially state that the walkout was one of privileged white men realizing their privilege and and giving up their job spots to those more deserving

Attached: 1540986284759.jpg (300x318, 12K)

>UwU i fixie wixied the oopsie woopsie in the API
Are inclusive commit messages like this going to help get your technical commits through?

>our
as if you were actually contributing anything

Has anyone ever seen a 'Diversity Officer' that wasn't a fat fucking bitch?

Attached: 111.png (600x400, 407K)

Now that you mentioned it, no.

Then again, I don't live in America where this shit is prevalent.

>you
sorry cunt, but my preferred pronoun is "your majesty"

>intel: technical contributions aren't enough
poe's law is frightening. Has anyone felt like reality has become a literal farce over the last ~10 years? It feels like clown timeline.

Attached: 1539410690889.jpg (1280x936, 102K)

Not as scary as Moore's law.
Look at hardware perf gains just a decade ago. Compare to now. We're fucking finished.
Concurrency will be the future.
Massive compute cluster mainframes.
Accessed by dummy terminals.
Pure botnet.
Functional langs.

Attached: anime when the Flintstones vitamin gummies kick in.jpg (401x401, 42K)

I can't wait til every group of 25 or more people doing literally anything, including nothing, requires an HR department and a sexual harassment counselor.

If everyone had a sexual harassment counselor, the world would be a better place. Just like if everyone had an oncologist.

Since most human tasks are embarrassingly parallel (vision, data retrieval) the future being concurrency isn't so bad. Sure there's serial stuff that we can hope to solve faster, but it's not the end of the world.

you really can't understand what it'd be like if some autistic neckbeard in your office came up and put their hands on your shoulders?

But it's the sexual harassment counselors who are a cancer.

you say
>"please don't do that, this is a place of work"
the first time,
>"I already asked you not to do that m8, if it happens again I'm calling the boss"
the second time,
and
>"owlroight yuo cheeky cunt, get faucked"
the third time and go to your superiors.
FFS this isn't hard. Just because women are incapable of asserting their own existence and well-being in the most basic ways possible without resorting to creating an unworkable, overreaching nanny apparatus immune from criticism and run by the dregs of society too stupid and inconsequential to do actual meaningful work, doesn't mean we let them.
Legitimate sexual harassment is almost non-existent in the workplace today, anyway (and no, a bunch of rich jews with personality disorders giving talentless bimbos bucks for blowjobs in the overcrowded cesspool known as L.A. isn't a good sample for the state of the rest of the country. Pound me too, baby. Same goes for D.C.)

Attached: 1533010324042.gif (300x223, 2.81M)

It's bad in that it requires or encourages Orwellian computing schemes, a return to mainframes and centralized, proxy computing (plus modern surveillance).
If we could all have a server farm in our garage, awesome. That's a left-wing computing paradigm, where the users have the power.
In this world of stream everything on your shitty tablet while owning nothing? The server farms will stay with the corporate hegemonies, which is obviously better from an engineering perspective. Server farms are expensive and it's hard to have one in your garage. So they have it and you connect to it, and that's how you do things. That's a right-wing computing paradigm, where particular entities have the power over the users.

Imagine gatekeeping this hard for dismantling hostile power dynamics between employees and superiors.

Attached: Anime girl study.png (303x199, 92K)

>gatekeeping
>dismantling
>power dynamics

wew. Ok, I want you to try again but this time write as if you're speaking to someone who doesn't already agree with you and doesn't accept your preconceptions as valid.

looks like the shill hasn't even been lurking long enough to have a relevant anime pic disguise

Attached: 1509050627739.jpg (456x560, 178K)

>I don't like your words for things
>An argument
>Anyone who disagrees with my opinions is a shill

Attached: anime girl single cantered question mark in woods.png (394x373, 189K)

>replace women with poo

there must be another way

try again brainlet, and you may want to organize your image database in a better way than space-separated keywords as filenames on a technology board.
meanwhile keep bumping

Attached: 1523468417632.jpg (900x900, 294K)

You're only looking at it as a coworker sexually harassing another. That's already a problem, and having a system to deal with it is superior to a silly "just be sassy and tell them NO user" attitude. The same as having police and courts is superior to taking the law in your own hands.
Now imagine it's even worse: imagine it's a boss. There's always extra pressure there, even a little (unless having income isn't a thing you treat seriously), to go along to get along, including putting up with disgusting behavior from a boss. HR works FOR that boss, so the aforementioned system isn't even fit for dealing with that kind of problem. That's why it's perceived as extra bad to be a sexual harasser in a context of power (e.g., adult to child, boss to employee). The best we can do is create systems where it's easier to deal with it, and that's hopefully where we're headed.
Mixed in, of course, there's identity politics because this kind of thing is the left's domain, but that's just... well. youtube.com/watch?v=NyeTaXv6o4Y&feature=youtu.be&t=97

Attached: 45218_426147531099_515961099_4728755_1582857_n.jpg (720x565, 56K)

Dude, I seriously don't get what the fuss about COC is all about. Have you read it? It just states that you won't act like a dick towards others... Am I missing something?

Literally whom on this board of /v/ tweens on Windows 10 organizes their pics in a better way
The only thing I can think of is the "off campus behavior" clause people talk about: if you make an ass of yourself on Twitter, you get booted from the Linux kernel. That's my sole point of opposition. But I have no idea if that's actually in the proposed Linux CoC nor if it will stay if it is.

Attached: anime draygun maid smug salute the flayg im gettin some layg we call it pop over here.png (439x387, 310K)

you mean "literally who"
ffs if you're going to put in extra effort to sound smart at least understand basic grammar

>in a context of power
sure but that problem is inescapable. Abuse of hierarchy is unavoidable. Your solution to someone being able to leverage their position to force others into acting is to create another body of power which is no less immune to the potential inclination to abuse that power than the original.

I'm not in favor of dismantling HR, I'm just opposed to it getting out of hand, and desu it seems like it often does these days.

Frankly, if people really want to end sexual conflict then the only option is to separate men and women in the workplace. There's no way to _ensure_ correct behavior otherwise. I don't know why people assumed it could be done anyway. Human beings did not evolve in an environment where 'the workplace' could influence which traits passed into the future generations. Human beings are designed to reproduce, and secondarily to act in ways which facilitate that process. And our conceptions of 'right' and 'wrong' have no basis in raw reality (btw I'm not arguing there shouldn't be some kind of accepted moral code). Anyway, I think it's naive to assume we could work together anyway. Humans are always on the prowl to fulfill their sexual urges, there will always be sexual tension between us, and the only way to effectively reduce bad behavior to absolute 0 is to create artificial power apparatuses which completely gut normal, reasonable life.

looks like there's an argument going on here in Jow Forums

remember kids, always side against the edgy anime avatar faggot

>intel killing themselves faster
Why are we mad at this again?

This entire post eplains why, in 2018, we STILL have to suffer under IMAP from 1986, POP3 from 1984 and SMTP from 1982. Technologies from over THIRTY years ago.

Shake my damn head, bros

Attached: hey-baby-you-like-what-you-see.jpg (454x681, 333K)

>Jow Forums is a technology board
You inutterable imbecile; I'm actually jealous of people who don't know you

Attached: American-vs-British-Curry.webm (854x480, 831K)

B L U E
O
A
R
D

>Abuse of hierarchy is unavoidable. Your solution to someone being able to leverage their position to force others into acting is to create another body of power which is no less immune to the potential inclination to abuse that power than the original.
In the coworker vs. coworker instance, there is no original. And since law enforcement and the legal system are generally considered relatively good solutions to crime, imposition of an arbitration system = good.

In the boss vs. employee case, I don't know what "other" body of power you're talking about. Is it HR? Or was that part of the original hierarchy? Or was the original merely the boss and employee? If it's HR, I'll still argue its imposition is a good thing. HR may be unfit, but it DOES help, especially when scandals are publically-revealed. If that's not enough, how about precedent? The U.S. government is pretty genius in how it was layed out. You don't have one body of power because it could be easily corrupted; you instead have several whose job it is to balance and check each other. Since this makes corruption more difficult, we have to conclude that, here too, addition of systems of arbitration = good.

It seems you're running against the grain of sociopolitical dynamics, user.

>I'm not in favor of dismantling HR, I'm just opposed to it getting out of hand, and desu it seems like it often does these days.
u3u I think it will be okay.

>Humans are always on the prowl to fulfill their sexual urges, there will always be sexual tension between us, and the only way to effectively reduce bad behavior to absolute 0 is to create artificial power apparatuses which completely gut normal, reasonable life.
Maybe. It would help a lot if our society sexualized women far less. They should dress in the same rigid, unsexy, uniform attire that men in business unfortunately have to AND, in casual attire, look more human and less doll-like. No makeup. Have short hair. Grow armpit hair out. The works.

Attached: ADTWO38.png (1200x768, 50K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07.png (378x658, 350K)

>do u prefer women or poo as coworker
this is the eternal question

>HR works FOR that boss
Holy shit I thought was the depth of tard I would see today. Anything else you truly, actually, unironically believe?

Attached: eternal-faggist-btfo.webm (480x480, 543K)

>there will always be SOME sexual harassment, so what's the point of trying to lower it?
>exactly
>segregate the sexes

Attached: this guy is a fucking idiot.png (499x338, 38K)

>women and people of color are routinely harassed && sexually assaulted in the workplace
>this sort of behavior is more prevalent in the tech industry, which is chock-full of angry white virgins
basically we are sick of your shit. "wahhh I can't abuse women or minorities online" cry me a fucking river.

Attached: 1540937784185.jpg (1063x1080, 165K)

I worked in a call center in eastern europe. faggots like you are the reason pajeets earn more than locals (according to a friend of mine in dxc who manages contractors). Also these fuckers barely speak 4th grade english. so fuck them and fuck you too.

>The U.S. government
idk if it's a good idea to draw an analogy towards a vastly more complicated, historied, and unrelated system in an already ill-defined conversation as a conclusion of anything.

>u3u I think it will be okay.
Tell that to Leonard Lopate:
>“I have never done anything inappropriate on any level — that’s not the way I conduct my job,” he said. “This may just be the current environment, but this is kind of overkill.”
>Later, when asked whether he remembered any specific incidents that might have been problematic, he said he had once used the word “testicle” in a colleague’s presence while explaining that the avocado derived its name from the Aztec word for the body part — a fact that was the subject of an NPR piece in 2006. But he was incredulous that such a statement would have resulted in a complaint to superiors
(archive.fo/5W7XG)

> our society sexualized women far less
are you sure they aren't sexualizing themselves?
Also making women dress in suit-equivalents is a good idea. The reasons why suits (which I love) are great is because they are an equalizer. Fat guys, skinny guys, ripped guys—they all look approximately similar in a suit. The suit provides a standard male figure while divorcing the individual of all (or many) sexual characteristics. Clean-shavenness also helps reduce differences.

Attached: 1533012389317.jpg (498x646, 73K)

Frex, what guy have you seen who wears their shirt this buttoned down? youtu.be/47E-jcuQz5c
>Have cake
>Eat it too
Pick one and only one.

Attached: git pull.png (559x726, 294K)

Yes. It provides an avenue for the perpetually offended social justice warrior types to get people fired and kicked out of open source projects for having any type of ideaology or opinion that doesn't fall in line with today's prevailing ultra-liberal fascist idealoligies. The write of the Contributer Covanent herself (note I said "her" here because personally I have nothing against most trans people) tried to get an Italian programmer kicked off an open source project becuase he is a Catholic who doesn't believe transgenderism is real. She called him transphobic and yada yada yada. This is the whole point here. These CoC's have now politicized something (the open source community) that has no business being politicised whatsoever and politicizing it will be to its detriment. Forcing a CoC on people who contribute something on their own free time for free is kind of ridiculous in and of itself. If a Jewish tranny and a skinhead nazi both want to work on an open source project who the fuck cares? All that matter is the code and its quality. Now that's not true anymore. Now we see shit like this picture.

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-204520~2.png (1440x2259, 672K)

Record status:
[x] Corrected
[ ] Uncorrected
25c has been deposited in your account

Uhh, sure you can. Just not at work. Or with your real name. (And what retard uses their REAL NAME ON THE INTERNET anyway??)
And if FB forces real name, lol >using such a forum

Attached: deebly goncerned roman.png (600x729, 82K)

>>there will always be SOME sexual harassment, so what's the point of trying to lower it?
my question actually is,
sexual harassment is a constant presence in human existence, so how alien, farcical, and inhuman of a system do we create in order to drive the rate of occurrences (what does and doesn't qualify as actionable sexual harassment is also an issue which complicates things) down to 0.

It's a min-max problem, brainlet. Try coming up with an actually response instead of sassy strawman plebbit remarks in greentext

>on Jow Forums
>thinks he's on Jow Forums
Holy hell, I'm actually on the wrong board and trolled myself. I will see myself out

Attached: jessis-dad.jpg (450x600, 36K)

>my question actually is this philosophical thought experiment founded on an unreachable ideal in which I've already injected several assumptions
Cool why tho
>cuz futily proceeding in the thought experiment from those assumptions biases the reader away from any solution IRL
>but fuck IRL tho im not talking about that shit
Kk senpai

Attached: Slowfox.png (400x491, 24K)

>someone wrote this article and decided a good image for it is clipart of a guy copping a feel on an uncomfortable coworker

Attached: 1522436016688.jpg (552x291, 17K)

it's not a though experiment. It's a definition of the task at hand.
It doesn't surprise me that someone who can't even differentiate between a subject and an object in a basic sentence doesn't understand what anything else means either.

Attached: 1513147007045.jpg (1093x1099, 399K)

The reasons your Slavpoop people are paid less:
- You work for a foreign business which has no incentive to pay foreigners well.
- You work for a foreign business whose country places less diplomatic importance on your country than on India for multitudes of reasons.
- Your country doesn't do anything to increase its diplomatic and economic status to a point where a foreign entity must consider raising its standards of contract and benefits to your shitty local people as a sign of good gesture.
- You aren't working for a locally developed business with a respectable reputation because you are a dumbshit nation which focuses on wholesomely depending on foreign companies instead of developing your own industry.
In other words: You suck you cuck.

I bet Iron Age peasants would find our present system pretty alien and "inhuman".
Humanity, traditionally, has been about a lot of awful bullshit we don't tolerate today.

>Islamophobic ideologies don't belong in your workplace
Shit son, that's well over half the planet, with the Chinese, Indians, Jews, and Slavs included in the category and countless other people and religions who had to suffer the consequences of living next to or under Mudslime poop. I guess she's anti-multiculturalism because there's no group more diverse on this planet than Islamophobes.

probably. A hyper-luxurious life insulated in a first world bubble during the highest apex of civilization development known to man gives us the time to make a big deal out of a lot of things for which there used not to be any time in the day.

nothing makes any damn sense anymore. even though I've been exposed to this shit for years, I'm still shocked that these people actually exist. all first world countries need either a full on economic collapse or a new world war to thin out most of these degenerates.

Attached: 1541408551993.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

Like arguing about how to make a more just society on Indo-Iranian political cartoon boards!
Could higher comfiness even exist? (It can.)
youtu.be/rWpajXoOYaA

Attached: 1024px-Sunbathing_lizard_red.jpg (1024x766, 96K)

Considering women put their hands on my shoulders all the fucking time, I don't know what bothers her so much

If those women were bigger, stronger, hornier, and men, I bet you'd have a problem.

>bigger, stronger, hornier, and men,
you're a fucking bigot, the genders are EQUAL
enjoy being fired and blacklisted, heteronormative scum

Attached: 1525731148268.png (600x600, 197K)

Gay men touch me all the time when I go out. Fat women bump into me on purpose too. I don't even get mad anymore. It's not a big deal. The only people I know who get mad at that are slightly on the spectrum and dislike all kind of physical contact.

You're a man unafraid of advanced by gay men (pic related) and fat women. That definitely BTFOs women who feel uncomfortable with physical liberties from males. I concede, user.

Attached: 45109_426377006099_515961099_4733841_1934303_n.jpg (425x425, 25K)

Are you saying women are mentally weaker than men?

What is that image

Calm down there boyo

>power dynamics
That's the sure way to tell someone is not just a brainlet but also mean-spirited. Never trust anyone uttering those words.

choke on a spud there, mick

Attached: shit_npcs_say.png (615x229, 67K)