Where do you see yourself in 2050?

Where do you see yourself in 2050?

Attached: BFCF7782-D08E-4AAC-A121-E6237AA6DEBB.png (1080x1231, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=jw6-LzuEvb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retired

Rapin white bitches desu

Cynical and depressed

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

Dont worry, they will get struck my some (((strange))) virus, wiping them fast and in large numbers

a quarter of the world will be starving by 2050

Attached: download (8).jpg (587x620, 59K)

dead hopefully

Attached: powerful.jpg (680x873, 61K)

Buried

When I'm president in 2050, I'll be sure to stop them from coming in, user.

Fighting in the endless 2nd American revolution.

I think this is sort of fake news.
This is how the world will be by 2050 if the development we are now in continues. But it does not account for things happening, that might stop that development.

>where do i see myself,?
I see myself owning a quarter of the world

Go ahead and try. I can’t wait for one of you to so I can finally shoot a nigger

Hopefully dead from having fought to save my race.

Finishing off the last of the Africans.

teaching these niggers how to grow food was a mistake

Old

>Where do you see yourself in 2050?

Either I'll have a happy, loving family or I'll be dead in the ground by then. I'd rather an hero than be a single man over the age of 35

Yeah that's great but you forgot one little detail here. They will either fill the freedom of the bombs or be the victims of a (((virus))) that only target melanin rich """people"""

Congratulations user!
You are amongst the few people here who seems to understand what a "projection" is and doesn't read charts like this based on face value. Demographic projections more than 2-3 years in the future is a guessing game. Those same charts made back in the 50's and 60's put Europe's population at over a billion by 2000 and it's a miracle we're not eating onions-green as a staple diet by now.

Sitting on a pile of nigger skulls.

Attached: 1536142302416.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>teaching these niggers how to grow food was a mistake
they don't grow shit. Western countries have been dumping their surpluses their for the last half century ensuring this happens.

Dead from poor life choices.

In 2050 all white Americans prolly gonna be in concentration camps lil bitch. Whites’ll be a little more than 30% of the population then and we’ll all team up on you. The law won’t be on your dumbasses side any more and it’ll get real sweet

dead, preferably

they forget the race war that is soon to start, so i doubt it. when we are at war, no one will send aid to the niggers and since they can't feed themselves, they'll die.

Why? much better to be turned into ashes

Mad Max irl

this

Here with closed borders again

By your logic Pajeet and Ping should own 1/3 of the world but in reality the average Indian and Chinaman is piss poor.

Y’all niggas ain’t doin no fuckin race war. The grip them Jews have on ya is too tight and the white leftists would never go with it. If anything it’d be a civil war with you dumb pussy ass albinos killin each other while we out here takin the spoils

hopefully innawoods

Transhuman. Each section of my brain will be replaced with electronics until I am fully synthetic. I will then be sent from star to star in search for advanced alien life. Every time I awaken, I'll be in a new star system enabling all science systems to search for habitable planets with artificial satellites.

Either happy and successful or destitute. This is probably a turning point in my life and I'm spending this moment on Jow Forums at 4:30 instead of sleeping.

>In a rural area in Finland
>living in a mansion
>huge whisky and wine cellar
>cigar room with a fireplace
>wearing a black robe
>sipping whisky and wine, smoking a cigar, watching the fire
>coming up with a plan of annihilating all life from earth
>skip it, and take another sip
>repeat this every day

fighting the source of all our problems.

Attached: bb78c05c0106ed2b68a4d38e64c1f23b4c4c17ea1c6e0d1791eff6ccf78bd234.jpg (1564x2106, 812K)

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Larping as a muslims with my family in order for us to not be beheaded or raped by local outrage mobs.

Watching on t.v. as a whole lot of illiterate starving nigger subhumans eat each other like Little Inferior Monkey, if we play our cards right and the political left keep radicalizing the right. Seeing some of the goings on in the world has me heading away from the black pill, actually. People don’t want leftist piss and shit anymore. Leftists are just too stupid to see the resurgent wave coming. Because it’s only starting. And depressive just want to doomsay because shits screwed up atm.

Digits are happening

One shouldn't just extrapolate trends like that. It never works out that way. Not if Ebola-chan has anything to do with it.

Turkish woman likes BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=jw6-LzuEvb4

>Where do you see yourself in 2050?
Well I'm 40 now, so probably a General or at least lieutenant and then a casualty of the the race wars. Jews are not going to remove themselves. I'll definitely be dead of liver failure before I see the outcome

Attached: sleeping_pup_do_not_touch.jpg (3264x2448, 2.51M)

stop larping

that crate is way too small

Yeah, right, you niggers hate refugees just as much as we do to be leading a campaign anywhere else, you’ll be focused on getting your country back from your Syrian brothers

Sweet in what way? It wont last. It never does. You cant even feed yourselves. Everytime one of you countries overtakes the white minority it doesnt take long before everyone starves and the roads and buildings are in ruin. Why cant you cunts sort your fucking selves out?
> itsallsotiresome.jpg

Niggers

sucking enormous amounts of cocks at the retirement home

Repeating history

Attached: 1505487199054.jpg (1000x588, 314K)

What a fucking stupid graph. "If you add the 2000 marker hurr durr is accurate so far" no fucking shit, the trends are rising in all regards except deaths, then the prediction the graph makes goes absolutely fucking bullshit with 0 evidence or explanation as to why it goes crazy

At least you will all be dead I’m serious that’s how we look at it bitch

Hopefully being space dust once the cleansing meteor hits this forsaken planet.

It's his puppy cage, I never lock him in, but he still likes to go back and sleep in there, most dogs like to keep their puppy homes

Attached: charlie_scanning_for_coons.jpg (3264x2448, 2.63M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 49DFC580-4EF0-46E7-A296-AE51A9E623FF.jpg (450x450, 29K)

I hurt myself and all the members of my ethnicity.
But in the end I hurt a whitey so it's all gud.

That's why you cannot into civilized world.

That doesn't bother the nikes.
Nikes are incapable to have a long term plan or thought. They are more close to animals than anyone ever would want to understand. They see a piece of meat, they eat it. No second thoughts. They see something they like, they take it. Fear of penalty is as efficient to them as it is to properly conditioned dogs. Whites on the other hand thinks all the time on long term. Stealing isn't good for you in long term. Whites thinks why the piece of meat is there? Who's is it? There is no such long term thinking in nikes minds. They don't understand why he shouldn't take the meat if it's there. These people should be ruled with a whip. They don't understand anything else.

Go fix your economy roach.
I can live like a king in Turkey for a handful of euros.
And I am a fucking student

Based and spacepilled

in my 50s or dead

And that’s why you all dead

Your country is already getting cucked mehmet, your fate wouldn't be much different than the westerners, it'll be just bit later

>2050

lmao cant wait, we already crusaded across the continent removing muslims the western loser countries couldnt handle before, and we'll do it again.
But this time, we wont be leaving after we're done.

Attached: muslims europe 2050.png (415x914, 201K)

Oh well, i hope you enjoy being some warlords slave bitch. Because that is about as civilised as you are capable of post-white.

31 years dead

A mirror.

hopefully I'm dead by 30.

Attached: 3265975-323425-batman16.jpg (1920x1080, 819K)

Millenials and Gen Z won't feed niggers so it won't happen

in the middle of my own forest, 1 hour drive from nearest human settlement

Attached: 8780435140234.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

I’m the warlord white slave bitch hahaha maybe I’ll make you my fuck slave

Will we ever live to see the world population be 60% african?

And 3/4 will be chink?

We’re fuckin warriors

Ill be 64... and ill be pummeling all kinds of black nigress pussy with my BWC, nothing gets the young nigress woman more wet and horny and ready to jump on cock than a big white ex-military daddy. They want their wombs colonized by us. I will make 5 or 6 more little obamas with her and teach them how to talk and act white. But hopefully they wont become liberals.....

Attached: 2018116_11015697.jpg (960x640, 558K)

You forget white men would rather kill themselves then be slaves to blacks. Good luck owning a single white man for longer than a day. Jews on the otherhand will put up with it, you could try enslave them?

>implying you won't be an old fuck who's too old to fight in a revolution

probably fighting in holocaust 2: nigger boogaloo

If Ray Kurzweil is right, a technological singularity may have happened by then.

Attached: singularity1.jpg (2250x858, 402K)

I’ve fucked so many white people it’s not even funny. Whites would rather die than be slaves? Speak for ya self wtf. You realize how fuckin pussified you niggas are.... maybe 10% will fight

No you are not. A warrior requires battle expertise, fighting knowledge. You're savages and brawlers with less strategy than a pack of wild dogs. Your only strength is numbers. Your just an insect in a swarm. Hardly a warriot.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity._

same honestly
when will ebola and cholera strike back against this god forsaken continent
monkeys shouldn't even be able to produce this much

I could either be a homeless sad man, dead, or have a loving family but a shit job. Kind of a toss up.

I give it half. The liberal ones are faggots who you guys will end up killing, they don't realize it. The conservatives will be a little more prepared. Also,
>memeflag

Damn man, you had to ruin it with pasta. It was fun though.

Liberal whites will fight with us and the government is on our side. If you don’t think so you haven’t been paying attention

Did they also think about child mortality?

>and we’ll all team up on you
AHAHAHA!
you're filth. Nobody wants to ally with you, even with half the world's population.

Dead most likely.

No excuse to not kill lotsa muzzie kids, do it so i can visit a white paris, plz.

Living in a small town with my wife and future kids

True indeed. According to projections from the first decade of the 20th century, Imperial Russia would have been the richest and most developed country on earth by 1950.
But this only if everything stayed exactly the same as it was in the year of the projection, and we all know it might take just an autistic serb in the right place to make all this kind of prospects worthless paper

part of the 75% with a house, job, and a 401k

You are not a black person. Even the best of them are unable to write coherent sentences. You are most probably a jew. Or a feminist white NPC. Either way, you aren't doing anything here that is meaningful in any ways.