Should Orangutangs be bleeched?

What do you say Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_5755.jpg (630x847, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NV6lOL_yKhI
thejakartapost.com/news/2015/12/20/orangutan-sexually-assaulted-zoo-employee-report-a-hoax-zoo-official.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pvwlzdpNmsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkd0Iv6BPJA
youtube.com/watch?v=ROU7lhqdUFo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Orangutan_-Zoologischer_Garten_Berlin-8a.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orang_Pendek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure that's impossible

i'm impossibly sure that pretty

orangutans aren't whi-

youtube.com/watch?v=NV6lOL_yKhI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

whiter than you mohamad

That's Impossible, sure. I'm pretty.

An insect and a African can have babies?

Attached: 1493332047149.jpg (640x810, 140K)

thejakartapost.com/news/2015/12/20/orangutan-sexually-assaulted-zoo-employee-report-a-hoax-zoo-official.html

More like
I'm pretty. Sure, that's impossible

oh boy here we go

Attached: r.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

I suure dat impossibru

Attached: gook.jpg (260x194, 5K)

I’ll believe it. Weird how they mistook the nigress for an orangutan though

不可能です、たぶん

>impossible
Have you tried it?

>falling for this stale meme

I bet the kid passes as Brazilian

Diversity is our strength!
#ZooManDidNothingWrong

Attached: IMG_5757.jpg (640x1021, 217K)

not weird to me

1/4

Attached: ab1.jpg (2048x1024, 89K)

meant for

Attached: ab2.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

Attached: ab3.jpg (720x547, 95K)

Attached: ab4.jpg (812x541, 175K)

why?
We mated with other types of Humans like Neanderthals and denisovans and the human races can mix. lions and tigers have mixed and other creatures too.
Could it not be possible?
surly the Chinese will be testing this out.
I read the Russians were mixing genes from different animals. they were mixing the genes from a sheep with a spider in the hope that their wool would be changed.

Also ITT: why are women ok with being raped by savages?

Attached: IMG_5756.png (1136x640, 145K)

Ik ben er vrij zeker van dat dat onmogelijk is.

Seems legit, they look alike too

Thet are brother and sister, I presume?

I'm pretty sure that's unpossible

The funny thing is, this has only been attempted once scientifically. Interbreeding with the great apes that is.
And that one attempt was a farcical failure in every regard.
So if this is legit, it means that cross species mating is indeed possible as many suspect.
Which is of scientific interest to a small degree.

Some Abbos have red hair... similiar body shapes to Orangutangs... sit around all day.... this is getting creepy

Or that nigggers aint human

Yeah, with that attitude

Who's up for froopyland.

Gooks are just a sub species of yellow piss covered orgautans. They have the same old wide blown out moon face, and short downie limbs. Kid's gonna probably look ugly imo.

Attached: th (8).jpg (200x300, 7K)

is this even possible?

And what would be the benefit to society of creating ape man hybrids anyways? Other than furries and /d/eviants having something to fuck?

nah, you and i both know if it were possible it would have happened a lot more by now, niggers would have had plenty of that sweet, sweet orangutan pussy

actually most biologists think there is a distinction between fertilization and early development between the genetic material of both gametes but the process self terminates after a certain point. Basically fertilization isn't the point where interbreeding is stopped, it's some time past that but will end in miscarriage early on.

Why wouldn't it be? Pussy is pussy, and we've been doing this since the dawn of our existence.

Attached: Portrait-Mongols-13.jpg (600x750, 150K)

Commies tried and failed

PrETtY SuRe UnP0sSaBLe

I'm pretty sure its impossible

Enjoy your aids and ebola.

Guys, Indonesians *ARE* orangutans. There's no bestiality involved here. It's not only possible, it's 100% normal.

Humrangatang

Only a bantu nigger goes balls deep rare in ape snatch. I'd probably just use a condom, and empty the baggy out after I'm done pumping.

Attached: main-qimg-5a8ffd15872a8be750fe54e064f4ec87-c.jpg (468x312, 35K)

I see. That is dreadful, and I hope the UN will make it mandatory to castrate these creatures as soon as possible. Just think what they're doing to this poor planet! Unthinkable.

sheeeeeeeeeit

Appeasing scientific curiosity mostly. Maybe it would make the "niggers are subhuman" argument more valid because we can breed with them? I don't know. Think it out yourself.

I honestly thought that too. But my research shows only one attempt that was underfunded with poor methodology.
Pretty sure the main issue is no one honestly cares because there's more important things to be studying than whether or not we can knock up primates.

Honorary Aryan

Attached: 1541505907955.jpg (560x917, 51K)

didnt stalin perform ape human hybrid soldier experiments? that man fucked so many monkeys

Orangutans are Fake
youtube.com/watch?v=pvwlzdpNmsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gkd0Iv6BPJA
youtube.com/watch?v=ROU7lhqdUFo

Pic from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Orangutan_-Zoologischer_Garten_Berlin-8a.jpg

Attached: orangutan human finger.jpg (1472x1748, 1.31M)

And what about the ethical implications?

When I looked this up, I found no evidence of this claim.
Only one dude doing really really poorly executed experiments without any funds and without access to a decent supply of apes.
Epic failure in every regard and the only attempt on record.

Makes me think of that webm where some nigger soldiers give a chimp an AK

Probably the main reason why it's not been done in any great capacity in the scientific community.

Proof right here.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orang_Pendek
Those island niggers hsve been humping apes for thousands of years. The offspring are sterile so theres never a growing population

if tigers and lions can mate for sure some primates can mate with each other no?

you have to be very close to be able to produce fertile offspring. You have to be two subspecies of the same species like Asians and white people, grizzly bears and polar bears, etc. different populations of proto humans cross bred with various other subspecies of proto humans and produced hybrid offspring which were fertile. Im pretty sure orangutans arent the same species at all and definitely couldn't cross breed.
To say nothing of how disgusting the concept is, gas all degenerates who would try it.

>Orangutans are Fake
This has joined my favorite conspiracy theories. Namely, that Finland and New Zealand don't exist.

That's impossible
这不可能
Itu mustahil
それ無理
அது முடியாதது

People her cracking jokes like IDIOTS not realizing what an achievement would be for US having a Human-Orangutang Hybrid.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW THE RHETORIC WILL CHANGE? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WOULD BE THE CONSEQUENCES IF THIS ORANGUTANG GIVES BIRTH TO THAT LITTLE SHIT!?

IMAGINE THE FACE OF THE COALBURNERS WHEN, SLOWLY, STARTS TO REALIZE WHAT SHE HAS BEEN FUCKING FOR YEARS.

IT WOULD BE, BY ALL MEANS EPIC

IT WOULD BE OUR ULTIMATE VICTORY.

Attached: 1538358219001.jpg (470x332, 24K)

We leddit now

damn this is some hardcore /x/ content
glad to be woke on the orangutan conspiracy.

wow when you thought conspiracies couldnt go any further...

>Proof right here.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orang_Pendek
I'm getting scared now Jow Forums. How right were we?

>Orang Pendek (Indonesian for "short person") is the most common name given to a cryptid, or cryptozoological animal, that reportedly inhabits remote, mountainous forests on the island of Sumatra. The animal has allegedly been seen and documented for at least one hundred years by forest tribes, local villagers, Dutch colonists and Western scientists and travellers.

Are Cromagnon Aryans and Neaderkikes the only non-ape hybrids on the earth?

Attached: nigger apes ancient assirian.jpg (1583x1779, 1.12M)

>IMAGINE THE FACE OF THE COALBURNERS WHEN, SLOWLY, STARTS TO REALIZE WHAT SHE HAS BEEN FUCKING FOR YEARS.
>IT WOULD BE, BY ALL MEANS EPIC
>IT WOULD BE OUR ULTIMATE VICTORY.
Neanderkikes and Cromagnon whites will have to work together to prevent a REAL planet of the apes scenario. This could be the most epic thing ever

Attached: neanderthal arab jew vs cromagnon.jpg (1280x1283, 574K)

Checked

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u5.jpg (506x550, 53K)

Pretty sure New Zealand is a Chinese colony

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orang_Pendek
MOTHER FUCKER! They're orange!

Attached: 1365px-Farmland-batang_bungo.jpg (1365x1024, 576K)

>What do you say Jow Forums?

/x/

Attached: 1536614611945.jpg (303x335, 30K)

Dont be so sure

Attached: dna niggers erectus amoung us.jpg (403x403, 38K)

Take your faggotry back to plebbit

Attached: 1514664789075.gif (597x324, 2.62M)

Attached: VRG61GB_2342_005.0.gif (1800x1080, 432K)

Typical Jow Forumstards, love to repeat, hate to think.
Vote Blue!

I was here long before you were and will be here long after you've gone, DSFARGEG looking ass faggot

>To say nothing of how disgusting the concept is, gas all degenerates who would try it.
No we must find this out! It's proof

Attached: Asia aborig ustralopithecus and tropically-adapted erectus.gif (432x324, 148K)

Attached: 9p2n3aD.png (1200x1801, 3.55M)

Come now, you and I know both that is the exact reason niggers are how they are.

я тoчнo yвepeн этo нe вoзмoжнa

le monke

Attached: lemonke.jpg (360x360, 14K)

Judging by the pictures it was an honest mistake.

I thought it was just because they were fat, but abos do look a bit monkey-like